Why are we?

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
paco

Why are we?

Post by paco »

Even if the sum of all things amounts to the sum of intelligent matter! What difference does it make if there are some who care and some who just choose their own paths.

It bothers me to the point that I wish that I could tell everything so fast that it bleeds the eyes of the reader! What if God is real! Why you've been persecuting Him eversince my arrival in this nonsense. Even if we are standing on the brink of a new discovery of Life. A bond between manhood and omnipresent Lord God Almighty! So, what?!?

I need to know what exactly is going to happen to ruff my dog when he gets older! Ruff is my dog! He is patient kind and full of aspiration! If ruff gets into trouble, then I get into trouble. It works both ways. The sole consciousness is based on facts! Facts produce thoughts. Then, in return, thoughts produce awareness which leads to an ongoing telepathic world! It is stupid really! I hate this stuff! This wondering the streets without a cause just dillusions of pathological misfits!
I am illiterate
Trevor Salyzyn

Re: Why are we?

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Why bother adding so many delusions to consciousness? If you can think logically, that should suffice.
A mindful man needs few words.
Blair

Post by Blair »

We are because we are not, not.
paco

Post by paco »

Trevor Salyzyn wrote:Why bother adding so many delusions to consciousness? If you can think logically, that should suffice.
I agree. I am like the madonna of this forum.
I am illiterate
paco

Post by paco »

prince wrote:We are because we are not, not.
True.
I am illiterate
paco

Post by paco »

Still, my nonesense makes perfect sense to perfection, just theoretically it doesn't.!

Why ruff is back and he's not a dillusion!
I am illiterate
Blair

Post by Blair »

paco wrote:I need to know what exactly is going to happen to ruff my dog when he gets older!
His wit and will will diminish.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

paco wrote:Still, my nonesense makes perfect sense to perfection, just theoretically it doesn't.!
Notice that your nonsense makes sense to perfection, but perfection does not make sense to you: you don't understand the theory.
paco

Post by paco »

Trevor Salyzyn wrote:
paco wrote:Still, my nonesense makes perfect sense to perfection, just theoretically it doesn't.!
Notice that your nonsense makes sense to perfection, but perfection does not make sense to you: you don't understand the theory.
"I'm on a train. There's someone after me and a demon in my brain, it starts to overwhelm."

Third Eye blind

You can't have it all is what you're telling me! I don't remember the last time I felt that way! Just to be a little more practical I have a buddist statue in my room! Good luck with you're life, trevor!
I am illiterate
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

paco wrote:You can't have it all is what you're telling me!
You can't simultaneously be enlightened and believe in something false. So that really narrows your options as to what you can value. Why bother valuing something that doesn't exist?
I don't remember the last time I felt that way!
You were probably in math class, solving some problem or other, and thinking logically. Not sure what that translates to, as far as "feeling" goes.
Just to be a little more practical I have a buddist statue in my room!
How does that help? That sounds utterly impractical, unless your goal isn't enlightenment, but to have a statue.
Good luck with you're life, trevor!
Thank you.
paco

Post by paco »

It isn't about that, trevor! Not at all! What to you get from being irrational; a group of irrational people! It isn't a mystery that word perfection! Anyone can attain it that is if they have enough balls to attain it! Michael Jordan reached perfection-the perfect shoes, the undoubted gear, the praise for being an innovator-he was a god to many on the basketball court and I believe reached a state of enlightenment! That's true enlightenment if you ask me! Even though he is not truly a genius, the surpassing greatness proves that.
As for the buddha statue, I paid fifteen bucks for it and it goes good in my bathroom.
Some people call genius a gift! It is more of a curse if you ask me! It determines one to be fit for his/her imagination gathered it brings people down! What do you think? Are you enlightened at the mere fact of being a genius or have I mispelled that? Are we not all equal in God's sight!!!

Trevor, you are generous!
Thanks buddy
Last edited by paco on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am illiterate
paco

Post by paco »

Also, enlightenment bring about a sense of healing...I will say a buddhist prayer for you! Trevor
I am illiterate
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

You aren't interested in the stated goals of this forum (Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment) and you have none of the virtues that are of interest to people seeking enlightenment (Truth, Courage, Honesty, Logic, Masculinity, Wisdom, Perfection). This is the last food you're getting from me, troll.
paco

Post by paco »

Trevor Salyzyn wrote:You aren't interested in the stated goals of this forum (Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment) and you have none of the virtues that are of interest to people seeking enlightenment (Truth, Courage, Honesty, Logic, Masculinity, Wisdom, Perfection). This is the last food you're getting from me, troll.
I will certainly continue my path to enlightenment: thank you trevor!
I am illiterate
dysfunctionalgenius

Post by dysfunctionalgenius »

Trevor could u please explain what u mean with masculinity?
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

We are because we want to be. Otherwise we wait to be, and before that we hummed to ourselves for millions of years.
yana

Post by yana »

The great Bill Hicks said: Life is just a ride.

I say: Life is just a lesson. We are evolving souls. And we will conquer the universe one day ańd let our lights shine upon the cosmos
Ojlink10

Post by Ojlink10 »

yana wrote:The great Bill Hicks said: Life is just a ride.

I say: Life is just a lesson. We are evolving souls. And we will conquer the universe one day ańd let our lights shine upon the cosmos
And what you say should be embedded in every thinkers Philosohpy. ;)
baulz owt

Post by baulz owt »

who cares 'why'? how?
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

I think that fewer, and fewer people are actually concerned why they are here, and even if the truth was looking them in the face, they wouldn't accept it anyway. Well actually.. I think should really be I know that people can't see the truth.