the Law of Change

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
bert

the Law of Change

Post by bert »

the law of change is of quantity and quality: duration is eternal, a constant factor; all new qualities become as real as the original qualities. the original Ids are the same in a microbe as in Man, but in Man they have branched out, effloresced, become more indirect - but remain the same. the Ids appear as eternal - their phalli, the new expressionalism; they guise their functions of acquisition. they are the eternal stimuli, and that which ceases to desire ceases to be (as it is) and death becomes a necessary mutation against resistance.
if there is a Law of Progression there is also a Law of Regression. although everything is changing, everything is always complete; any series of changes and emergent qualities are probably cyclic. Man is the summit of this, which only means the end of a particular cycle. each state is a synthesis of all preceding states and it resolves their difficulties. ontological and dialectical forms emphasize the interconnectedness of all things and the self-development of each thing, its seperateness and self-identity. from such gleanings the only sentient syllogism would be: 'supposition, experience, composition'.
modifications of a Universal 'A': 'A' is a changing factor and develop towards 'B', as 'Ab'. only when it is fully 'B', as 'aB', does it develop into 'C': thus 'aBc'. when it becomes 'fGh' does it formally cease to manifest 'A'. in fact, forms rather than functions have changed 'A', 'b', 'c' and all preceding states are resident as residua. 'A' never ceases. the complete cycle is 'AMZ'; 'M' being the apex. from 'A' onwards are potentials of 'M'; from 'M' to 'Z' are differentials of 'A' to 'M' by refunctioning all the specializations of 'A' to 'M' as 'M' to 'Z'. if this sequence of experience has any purpose at all it is for individuation and extension of faculties and aptitudes, indeed, the formation of genius as a responsible being, ultimately independent even if interdependent.
Carl G

Re: the Law of Change

Post by Carl G »

Is there any way to boil this down a little further?
Ignius

Post by Ignius »

I had a glance at it (duration: 1 sec.) and it seems interesting, but I'm just not in the mood. Maybe tomorrow.
bert

Post by bert »

Carl G wrote:Is there any way to boil this down a little further?
we can now see what Ego is.
an ideal unity of ability(relatability). our concepts of Ego become our Daemon. our sense of inferiority is caused by our inability to individuate our self through our concepts rather than through others' concepts.

we cannot test either dialectics or our forms of mentation, against Nature. Nature creates, we make partial similitudes how and where we may: we know nothing of the continuous unfelt impacts of Cosmic sources that may inspire change and determine all things. moreover, nothing is impossible with Nature whatever our limits. all our thoughts and conceptions relate to things, therefore the processes are similar: ideas change, gain content etc., by intercommunication, and so develop; any one thing or thought is the medium for another.
bert

Post by bert »

then,
the test of all things is not faithfullness but ethical pragmatism. anything true to its own laws (even when false to other things) will manifest a content, perhaps different and contrary - moral or not - to all other known things. the human brain and body are capable of receiving, indexing and giving back whatever is put in to them, as any other complex machine; but they are also able of re-forming, judging, evaluating, believing and feeling. whatever the brain receives (a priori) it shapes to its limits as a jug shapes to itself the wine it receives. Ego does the thinking, or para-percepting - Mind: the procreative; Soul: the initiator; the Absolute: the originator of all media though itself not a medium
Ignius

Post by Ignius »

The real question is: will reading this, and understanding this, make me more intelligent?
bert

Post by bert »

Ignius wrote:The real question is: will reading this, and understanding this, make me more intelligent?
if you understand the following then you will know what to do.

this I am God material.

everyone would like to be a God. some have not conceived the possibility; others haven't the desire - yet if he exists at all, then all is his will and there seem no outlet. Also and equally, I am at least a desendant of God : may be as a child who grows up leaves his parents and may supersede them.

Our history is a moving picture of our forms, rising, falling and changing, but always seperating and becoùming more remote and differentiated not only from our earlier forms but from each other. Man now has little in common with his fish, worm - and plant- forms, though still interdependent and related.

thus it seems we have less near relationship to our Source(god) then ever we had. but as we become more remote from early forms, we become more and more complex, and paradoxiczlly we retrogress functionally more and more to early types of ourselves, although our primal subconscious instincts become more overlaid by the deliberate, the arbitrary and the conscious. this chaotic transition resolves itself into a logic by which we become conatively pragmatic, yet all our inventions and discoveries,etc. ,come from atavistic urges - the ols instincts - by profound nostalgias becoming our source of inspiration.

in this process away and towards man conceived God, we perchance develop self-will, and this is where we again rum amuck - another chaos of transition, which has bred our dictators, some of whom have been nascent while others come late to their epochs and the bulk of men drift on unequally yet hardly human.

and so, to be nearer to God we must regress functionally and rely mostly on atavistic impulse from the remotest strata of our being until we are motivated by a pure instinctivism needing no other reaction then its own spontaneity.

ideas of our being God must be realized by a process of re-memoration backwards to the first and primal instincts - till the necessary one is reached. as I am not making Gods, the formula must be your own guess...

our Self-Truth is an identity of Will, Belief and Desire: when this identity is focussed on to one thing , we need not interfere with our minds by thinking. the Soul is near and casts its omniscience through us; not by language, but by inspiration. then we will know the answer, and action will follow.
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Hallo Bert, not a bad post in terms of readability and there's actually something to highlight and question here. Slightly cleaned up it would say something like this:
bert wrote:And so, to be nearer to God we must regress functionally and rely mostly on atavistic impulses from the remotest strata of our being until we are motivated by the pure instinctual, needing no other reaction than its own spontaneity.

Ideas of us being God must be realized by a process of re-memorizing backwards to the first and primal instincts - until the necessary one is reached.
Many first, primal instincts seem quite ugly and messy though. Going through them might be a dangerous journey. For example infanticide might be uncovered. Who knows self-mutilation and loads of fear-based mechanism. Other fight-flight responses which when unleashed could easily threaten the orderly structure we Homo sapiens have created as cocoon to live in.

Do you mean to say that beyond this some more 'divine' instincts, some direct knowing, a relating to the images of this world is hidden? That Adam was not only the first man but also the first sage and discovered language and tools because of his knowing? [there was this recent Discovery Channel show showing this possibility]
An identity of will, belief and desire: when this identity is focused on one thing, we need not interfere with our minds by thinking. The soul is near and casts its omniscience upon us; not by language, but by inspiration. Then we will know the answer and action will follow.
Ignorance is the real bliss then? Spontaneous, instinctual reacting to the world as philosophical solution? Again this implies finding the 'necessary' right primal instinct to act from. Any specific one you had in mind? Or just anything that rises to the occasion? Perhaps such instinct has first to grow on us and cannot be regressed towards.

While there are certainly atavistic urges guiding us, any 'magic' might be a result of the recombination of all those early forms. It's not one old arcane instinct to uncover - it would be more like a merge of many voices and urges which blend into something new. A shaman might be able to fly like a bird and run like a dinosaur but even he is using his own imagery, his own 'modern' incorporation of these qualities. It's what he made from this, there's no way he can really access the past in some pure form. That would be illusive as he's constantly modifying, re-creating and combining on the fly. In that sens the past doesn't even exist in any singular graspable form.
paco

Post by paco »

My labtop is a god

=0
I am illiterate
bert

Post by bert »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:Hallo Bert, not a bad post in terms of readability and there's actually something to highlight and question here. Slightly cleaned up it would say something like this:
bert wrote:And so, to be nearer to God we must regress functionally and rely mostly on atavistic impulses from the remotest strata of our being until we are motivated by the pure instinctual, needing no other reaction than its own spontaneity.

Ideas of us being God must be realized by a process of re-memorizing backwards to the first and primal instincts - until the necessary one is reached.
Many first, primal instincts seem quite ugly and messy though. Going through them might be a dangerous journey. For example infanticide might be uncovered. Who knows self-mutilation and loads of fear-based mechanism. Other fight-flight responses which when unleashed could easily threaten the orderly structure we Homo sapiens have created as cocoon to live in.

Do you mean to say that beyond this some more 'divine' instincts, some direct knowing, a relating to the images of this world is hidden? That Adam was not only the first man but also the first sage and discovered language and tools because of his knowing? [there was this recent Discovery Channel show showing this possibility]
to the striveless:

as your brother I hate your guts - the Truth is always terrible. though your stomachs are distended, you have no room to conceive reality. how much of myself have I saved after my sacrifices? I am naked to my Ego, swimming the sea of the Qlippoth, ready for the increative from the labyrinth of the Mind. should I , in my trail of death, speak of these miracles? bettre that I told you about your unself-evidence to expansive Truth, with your all redundancy living a dissolution. your love is fratricidal, and a self-hate that spawns all destructive diseases. did not the Gods make you as beautiful as the Moon? now look at you! not healthy fat but a flaccid over-weight, or like animated corpses, drunken ghosts: unreal - ugly.

once I asked you: if equity is ultimate, what could you expect? when you can answer without fear of reciprocity, then only is your self-redemption by manhood near. for now you are mere caricatures, deserters, frustrated bastards unworthy of mixing with animals. how near you are to your self-extermination to which you are willfully blind.. but I was once of you, with you and maybe no better..but I destroyed my pretentious facade and had no ears for you. go your way without injury to any man, and beauty and self-love will grow again from tyhe manure of your discarded foulnesses.

An identity of will, belief and desire: when this identity is focused on one thing, we need not interfere with our minds by thinking. The soul is near and casts its omniscience upon us; not by language, but by inspiration. Then we will know the answer and action will follow.
Ignorance is the real bliss then? Spontaneous, instinctual reacting to the world as philosophical solution? Again this implies finding the 'necessary' right primal instinct to act from. Any specific one you had in mind? Or just anything that rises to the occasion? Perhaps such instinct has first to grow on us and cannot be regressed towards.
as according to this thread: Man's path and destiny is to create his own semblances of Ego ,Mind,Soul and Gods as his own. whether Man is so endowed( he is a refraction of all conceivables) shall be manifest with his ability. better to be an artist than a sterile shite! reaching across the very rafters of Cosmos is a vast shadow, Man's frustrations silhouetted...

magicians have become coprophagists - magic is now a quasi charlatanism seeking victims - having the most corrupt collectyion of gleanings and remnants ever given that name. too lo,n ago its principles were lost, vulgarized, the symbols loosing parallellism and truth. the doctrine lost pegeantry, and the rituals became haphazard - the thing itself without inner meaning. as now, magic adopts an erotic egocentricism as secret meaning, hence there are no magicians with any simple thesis of the great inner Truth - only a ragbag remains of this wonder cult. but, one cannot dismiss modern magicians so easily. yes and no, there is something in most things an dlittle enough is much, if any. ability to enact is the denominator of our Truth. all parasitical longing seeks flesh to feed on.

consciousness and physiology (Ego and body) are phenomena that occur, not as casually connetive but as conjunctional all the time (in some indirect manner). Philosophy should awaken to the fact that science itself works on philosophical presuppositions but is itself no better off with its endless contradictions and diverse 'isms', often little more than 'idioms' of a 'particular'.
While there are certainly atavistic urges guiding us, any 'magic' might be a result of the recombination of all those early forms. It's not one old arcane instinct to uncover - it would be more like a merge of many voices and urges which blend into something new. A shaman might be able to fly like a bird and run like a dinosaur but even he is using his own imagery, his own 'modern' incorporation of these qualities. It's what he made from this, there's no way he can really access the past in some pure form. That would be illusive as he's constantly modifying, re-creating and combining on the fly. In that sens the past doesn't even exist in any singular graspable form.
any stimulion may produce almost any response rectified by its functional direction and our ability of expression. whether stimulus is from 'within or without' is beside the point: the body is a chain of medianimity that reflects what is put into it and reacts in a manner predetermined by the capability of the medium. all kinds of matter are permeable by other suitable kinds and energy is always either entranced or active in matter which, when saturated by it, formulates, differentiates, and seperates - an entity becomes..