How can women be sexually appealing...

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Shahrazad

Re: How can women be sexually appealing...

Post by Shahrazad »

David,
By God, you're dull.
Oh? You think sex is all about love? Well, it isn't. Our society has combined sex and love into one, but this has only complicated things, to a degree where it is extremely hard to find the right partner. The man that I would choose for sex and the man that I would choose for love are completely different in their features. Trying to combine those two into one person is always going to involve compromise.

Jason,
You could probably easily get free no maintenance micromanaged sex from some random guy.
Please explain how. I'd be all for it.

Having said all that just contradict yourself and admit that you would actually prefer not just the purely physical part, and not just a man,
As I told David above, I'd prefer one man for sex and one man for love / companionship.

but a very specific physically attractive famous rich man.
The fact that he is rich was not involved in my causes for liking him.
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

Leyla,
Vaginal and anal stimulated orgasms are a different experience altogether.
Not according to Nick.

Please clarify if you were talking about the male or female experience.
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

Jason,
Contact the makers of this website and buy one of these.
I'm having a birthday in two weeks, and I'm accepting gifts.

I actually saw on cable tv a woman having sex with a machine a lot better than that one. The best part of it is that the machine seemed to do all the work. Too bad I don't have a link to show you.
Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

Not according to Nick.
Did he provide an anatomical basis for the conclusion?
Please clarify if you were talking about the male or female experience.
Female. I don't know any men with a vagina. :)
Between Suicides
Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

I don't know, the idea of machinery has never done it for me. It either has to be live, pulsing flesh or nothing at all, man.

No compromise.
Between Suicides
Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

A blow really is a blow, for a man, in the end. In his relationship with the female, it's what he does for and to her that makes it a whole other world.
Between Suicides
Jason

Post by Jason »

Leyla Shen wrote:I don't know, the idea of machinery has never done it for me. It either has to be live, pulsing flesh or nothing at all, man.

No compromise.
For many it's simply the physical sensations that the machine generates that are desirable, the machine is just a tool to that end, there is no desire for the machine in and of itself. Maybe genetic engineering will one day be a possible alternate supply for those who desire "pulsing flesh" but still want the other qualities of a machine. That could be rather freaky - I'm waiting with baited breath.
Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

But Jason, surely one wonders what the point of that would be?!
Between Suicides
Jason

Post by Jason »

The point of what?
Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

Well, the way it is right now is all part of the thrill for me, ya know? Nothing hotter than the chase, the pent up sexual frustration trying to make it [you know, it] last, etc...

[Edit to add "sexual" and clarification in square brackets]
Between Suicides
Jason

Post by Jason »

Leyla Shen wrote:Well, the way it is right now is all part of the thrill for me, ya know? Nothing hotter than the chase, the pent up sexual frustration trying to make it [you know, it] last, etc...
I'll bet that's the same kind of thing cavemen said, when referring to the fact their food came from the often lethal practice of hunting down big game with primitive weapons. "The mammoth tastes so much better when you've risked your life to catch and kill it." Masochistic Luddites the lot of you. I'll take intelligence, invention, progress and perfectly engineered designer foods(and sex partners) any day.
Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

[laughs] Hey, Jason. I get this image of you walking around with a nuclear powered, pygmy-high half human, half AI strapped to your arse all day as you tend to your genetically modified fruit and vegetable gardens and copious notes re same...

I don’t think it comes as a surprise to any of us regulars, least of all you, to find that you don’t quite fit in to the stereotypical category of social mediocrity, or Genius. :)

I'm off to bed.

Night. ;)
Between Suicides
Jason

Post by Jason »

Leyla Shen wrote:[laughs] Hey, Jason. I get this image of you walking around with a nuclear powered, pygmy-high half human, half AI strapped to your arse all day as you tend to your genetically modified fruit and vegetable gardens and copious notes re same...
Now I think you're really getting me. Although, to be picky, I've always viewed biological systems as rather inelegant and messy, so I'd be opting for nanotech, but maybe the pygmy-arse-attachment can be a half-step along the way to that. There's no way I'd be tending a fucking garden of any variety either - boring. Check this out: Future Shock Levels
I don’t think it comes as a surprise to any of us regulars, least of all you, to find that you don’t quite fit in to the stereotypical category of social mediocrity, or Genius. :)
What does that even mean? It looks like a compliment to me, but the sentence is so weirdly constructed that I can't be sure - leaving me confused and unfulfilled, unable to fully attain the rush of pride I want. And now she goes to bed, leaving me in this state. Nice.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Nick Treklis wrote:
Jason wrote:As Cory noted, it is quite possible that there are innate elements to sexual preference. I think perhaps this notion of projecting ideals onto women is being overplayed, especially since we're talking about sex - it's just bodies rubbing against each other and animal desire.
If that's all sex is (rubbing up against something) then why is there such strong desire to rub up against females, as opposed to a rock or a tree? Lets find out...
Okay. Jane comes across Tarzan one morning with his dick in a knothole, banging the tree. She says "Nooooo, Tarzan, here" as she lays down and points to her crotch. Tarzan comes over, takes a look, and then gives Jane's crotch a couple of hard swats. "Owwww," says Jane. "What was that for?" He says, "Tarzan always first check for bees."
My guess is that modern Western society and conditioning generally tends to have more of a negative rather than positive impact on sexual preference in this sense. That is, it eliminates potential sexual avenues as opposed to cultivating specific avenues like heterosexuality. It forces limitations.
I can't disagree more. Didn't you grow up in a home where you had two heterosexual parents who took the initiative to stay with each other for the rest of their lives, even though some might say this decision goes against the innate desire of a man?
In my case, no.
Weren't you lead to believe that when you grow up it is your duty to find a girl to get married and have children with?
No.
Weren't all those disney movies and fairy tales you watched and read when you were younger about the the star male character saving or chasing after a female character, and the female character's desire to find her one true love which she could live happily ever after with?
No, my favorites were Pinocchio, Jungle Book, Treasure Island, Fantasia, 101 Dalmatians, Hansel & Gretel, and The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.
What about religions holding up then union of man and woman as one of the most sacred bonds in all of humanity?
I wasn't part of those.
Not to mention like you said, the suppression of all other sexual avenues in order to keep every boy and girl on the straight and narrow. Combine all of this and you have yourself an individual who is primed to seek out females at all costs.
I did not get most of the programming you mention though I agree it exists and is persuasive. However I was still primed, therefore I believe it is innate in us, in some of course more than in others.
Good Citizen Carl
Jason

Post by Jason »

Shahrazad wrote:
Jason wrote:You could probably easily get free no maintenance micromanaged sex from some random guy.
Please explain how. I'd be all for it.
Well, how bout just looking into online personals. The penis to pussy ratio seeking casual sex seems very high, potentially driving up your stock and bargaining power massively! Plentyoffish.com
Shahrazad wrote:
Jason wrote:Having said all that just contradict yourself and admit that you would actually prefer not just the purely physical part, and not just a man,
As I told David above, I'd prefer one man for sex and one man for love / companionship.
You said "I'd probably choose Liam Neeson over the perfect machine custom made for me."

Is Liam for fucking or loving?

I just realized, Liam Neeson backwards is "Noseen mail." It's like what some incompetent Asian mailman would say, in broken English, when interrogated as to why important letters keep failing to show up in your the mailbox. Now that's something to think about while fantasizing about Liam! :)
Shahrazad wrote:
Jason wrote:but a very specific physically attractive famous rich man.
The fact that he is rich was not involved in my causes for liking him.
Apparently he has a massive penis(I bet you thought that huge lump was his wallet.) I found that out whilst looking for naked pictures of him on a gay messageboard, it was gonna be your birthday present, but I didn't end up finding any pics.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Carl G wrote:Okay. Jane comes across Tarzan one morning with his dick in a knothole, banging the tree. She says "Nooooo, Tarzan, here" as she lays down and points to her crotch. Tarzan comes over, takes a look, and then gives Jane's crotch a couple of hard swats. "Owwww," says Jane. "What was that for?" He says, "Tarzan always first check for bees."
Everyone knows you have to smoke bees out or else they'll sting.
Last edited by Jason on Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Shahrazad wrote:It boils down to this: If you could give me a machine that could inflict upon me all the physical sensations (pressure, friction, thrusting, sucking, and whatever else) that the right man could, I'd go for the machine and forget about the man, if for no other reason that because the machine is cheaper, needs less maintenance and is easier to control.
The old joke is that the only reason women get married is because vibrators can't mow the lawn.

In which case, you out to save up for a sybian. It is not for everybody, but for some women, it rocks their universe. And it fucking sounds like a lawn mower!
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Leyla Shen wrote:Sending him home keeps it nice and fresh.
She says, as he claws a hole through the front door with his bloody, bare finger stubs trying to get out...
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Jason wrote:I just realized, Liam Neeson backwards is "Noseen mail." It's like what some incompetent Asian mailman would say, in broken English, when interrogated as to why important letters keep failing to show up in your the mailbox. Now that's something to think about while fantasizing about Liam! :)
Hey Jason
Liam Neeson is great for anagrams. Check these out:

Enema Loins
Seminal One
Alien Omens
Mean Lesion
One Male Sin
Means No Lie
No Same Line
Senile Moan
I Loan Semen

Anagram Server is a great link for killing time.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

brokenhead wrote: Anagram Server is a great link for killing time.
Or you can stick to reading doofus posts like that one, right here.
Good Citizen Carl
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

Well, how bout just looking into online personals. The penis to pussy ratio seeking casual sex seems very high, potentially driving up your stock and bargaining power massively! Plentyoffish.com
Jason, you have got to be kidding me. What gave you the impression that any man can do the job for me? I'd say the ratio is about 1 to 9.

You seem to not get it at all. I'm not going to explain the details to you here, as it could be kinda tacky in an internet forum.

Is Liam for fucking or loving?
Not sure yet. I'd have to try him out first.
Apparently he has a massive penis(I bet you thought that huge lump was his wallet.)
Really? If that is so, I now know what I'd be using him for.
I found that out whilst looking for naked pictures of him on a gay messageboard, it was gonna be your birthday present, but I didn't end up finding any pics.
Thanks! You still have two weeks before my birthday to find them. But I'm skeptical -- I'm not sure Liam has posed completely naked.
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Carl G wrote:
brokenhead wrote: Anagram Server is a great link for killing time.
Or you can stick to reading doofus posts like that one, right here.
Thanks, Carl. I do try!

BTW, are you telling me the rest of the posts in this thread are high-brow intellectual discourse?
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

Damn, now I'm afraid Liam Neeson is going to do a google search for his name (as everybody does), and this thread is going to come up, and he's going to be angry at me. And then, if he's ever hired to do a movie in Panama, out of revenge he won't do it.
Animus

Post by Animus »

lol

And another thing

Women seem to lust over actors and other performers more so than men.

According to social psychology this is because women are evolutionarily predisposed to like socially successful individuals.

I submit that is 99% of their problem.

For me, when it comes right down to crass tacks/brass facts most actresses and such like are ego-monsters with only an immediate appearance of attractivity.
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

Jason,
I'll bet that's the same kind of thing cavemen said, when referring to the fact their food came from the often lethal practice of hunting down big game with primitive weapons. "The mammoth tastes so much better when you've risked your life to catch and kill it." Masochistic Luddites the lot of you. I'll take intelligence, invention, progress and perfectly engineered designer foods(and sex partners) any day.
I agree totally. They've even come up with synthetic diamonds, which are better than the natural ones, and people don't want to buy them for similar reasons.
I just realized, Liam Neeson backwards is "Noseen mail." It's like what some incompetent Asian mailman would say, in broken English, when interrogated as to why important letters keep failing to show up in your the mailbox. Now that's something to think about while fantasizing about Liam! :)
Thanks, I'll remember that.