Schizophrenia - A Case Study ...

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Animus

Re: Schizophrenia - A Case Study ...

Post by Animus »

johnbrave wrote:hi
this is johnbrave
Find the latest news about Depression, Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia. Discuss Mood Disorders topics with members of the Health Community. Now a days Schizophrenia - A Case Study very important main educated people. This type site very useful in all about people. So i like's that this type site.
==================
johnbrave
Manic Depression News and Discussion Forum
You sound like a bot dude!
mansman

Post by mansman »

Shahrazad wrote:
Oh there was also vaccinations and autism, but I'm not sure if that has been accepted by the mainstream,
No, it was never accepted.
and I'm not sure what the supposed mechanism was.
I think it was the mercury in vaccines that allegedly causes the damage. They were able to make the link in one particular well-documented case, but it was only an isolated case (iow, there is no reason to worry about shots causing autism). The girl was awarded a win in court.

I followed all this because I have a daughter with autism, and am very interested in knowing what caused it.
My money's on some thing like a medicine or birth control device created by drug companies and taken freely by women in the main. Such things are often the culprit. Though the public announcements, warnings and study results are held back as much and as long as possible.
Doesnt intuition suggest a link between the Pill and breast/uterine cancer?
And thats just the half of it, consider still the high demand for psychotropic remedies.

Someday when they've made enough money and concocted "new and improved" substitutes the ugly truth will trinkle on out.
Besides, the makers and dispensers realize that users prefer to be left in the dark if it will mean less fun and greater responsibility, that ignorance is bliss. Why put a scare in millions of women if absolute proof is lacking, right. Now that everyone is on multiple drugs how could they possibly narrow it down and pin-point a particular poison anyway.

But what about children and mothers in lands where these wonder drugs are absent, is cancer and autism on the rise there too?

What! what do you mean you dont think so?

M
- FOREIGNER
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

mansman,
But what about children and mothers in lands where these wonder drugs are absent, is cancer and autism on the rise there too?
Do you remember daybrown? According to him, the autism rate in communities that eat no processed foods is impressively low.

So we're narrowing it down, but it may take another generation or two to find which of so many poisons we take is the culprit. In the meantime, the autism epidemic continues.
bert

Post by bert »

by bert on Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:21 pm

by steven coyle:
Schizophrenia: brought on by subconscious thoughts made conscious, which produces half-thought "schiz's." Also, a result of highly delusional thinking. The underlying mechanism being creative in nature however, requiring creativity to equate. Can be a form of positive healing, as well as an impetus for further symbolic development - as the language used to communicate between hemisphere's is highly abstract in nature.
schizophrenia is often considered as psychopatic but is nevertheless one key to psycho-physics. It is an essential part to general normality. indeed, all we inhibit and reject splits our mind as does, probably, the primal acceptance of good and evil. schism being constant, the uncommited and rejects of mind form a spooky being,which seeks substance by the 'as if'(consciously false; see hans vaihinger). It causes a soft casuistry, a slurred, blurred seeing and thinking - a vogue in many artforms since approx. the 40ties. the old accomplishment of completion is almost lost. the conflict creates the necessity of self-socializing usually by over-insisten,ce on 'I am I' based on this shaky medium! yet all of this is only normal and evidence of the extensiveness of the 'as if' impication and other forms of make-belief. more corrupt are disbeliefs,half-beliefs or aimless 'walk around' believing.
bert

Post by bert »

all psychoses etc. have their beginning in normality, they are not inherent but acquired ; indeed at one stage, madness is a resolute choice - preferred. when we turn over the obverse of reality we must accept the reverse: autism may be just as satisfying as reality, because it has greater psycho-somatic parallelism. it becomes a faculty - a concentricity: 'wish, conjectural deed'; a work of artistry, not of nature.