Who is Logically Older?

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Tomas

Re: Who is Cronologically Older?

Post by Tomas »

Trevor Salyzyn wrote:
Sher wrote:I gather then that you must also have lost your sympathy for Mikiel.
Yeah, I don't pay much attention to him any more. He's a very proud man. It's not that I actively disbelieve his facts: I just find myself regretting that humility isn't tested on an IQ test.

-tomas-
I think it was Dan that pointed out that mikiel employs a lot of quotations ("") and ellipses.

-Trevor-
(If a high IQ is the greatest mankind has to offer, well, give me syphilis and call me Nietzsche: even the greatest is still human, all too human.)

-tomas-
I'll skip on the VD and Nietzsche, however, high IQ has its advantages.

If any, what would be a downer to having a high IQ?

Carl G

Post by Carl G »

A swelled head. In other words, ego.
Good Citizen Carl
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

Also, becoming strongly attached, from a young age, to making dazzling displays with one's intellect and thus falling into the trap of confusing genius/truth/wisdom with complexity.

-
Foresta Gump

Post by Foresta Gump »

Hello all repliers

First of all, there definately is idiot answers here.

I'll start by asking Hodges, if he feels inadequate when faced with someone smarter than he is?

And another thing, I made no indication of my being a subject in my subject.

And another thing also, when you give a direct NO answer, at least give some kind of understanding or explanation of your NO answer, otherwise I might think you're an idiot!

I can assure all of you who seem to need to know, I am no IDIOT, and the idiot who says I am is proving his own idiocy!

Trevor, yes, you are definately correct in asking why I chose the word cronological, it's because I wasn't sure of how to word what I was trying to convey,I apologize for my ignorance. However, I feel I know intuitively, that, I see truth. And yes, Trevor, I admit, I am the most arrogant person you could know, yet everyone loves me, why's that you ask? Because I'm a great person, who is my own best friend, and everyone else's!

I have no mental illness, I am highly intelligent which separates me from the mediocre-minded. I am highly skilled mentally speaking.

I was diagnosed with Schitzo-affective disorder 15 years ago and take adequate medication which balances my brain chemistry. I have since been educated by the Citizens Commission for Human Rights, that the psychiatry, phamaceautical, and other medical fields line their pockets at their patients expense, creating future mental patients and murderers, by prescribing drugs that are detrimental to their health.

Essentially, people are taking mind altering drugs, that are addictive, the patient must continue taking the drug for a lifetime, or serious complications will occur. I don't believe for one little iota that I have a mental illness, but, I definately have a mental skillness, as everyone knows.

If you wish to read any of my work, you can search engine GOOGLE, then click in my pen name Foresta Gump, you will see that many people have published my work to the internet, including our capital of Canada, our Governor General Michalle Jean's site.
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Tomas wrote:PS - You bad speller - there isn't a "u" is color... I'll have to get Uncle Brokie after you. He will deal with you.
Uncle Brokie is amused that the title of this very thread is misspelled.
Foresta Gump

Post by Foresta Gump »

A swelled head (ego) differs from truth!

To speak of oneself admicably is not of the ego
but of the truth of the admiration, therefore,
the one who knows himself, is the one who speaks
truth, for he certainly won't lie about himself now will he!
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

tomas wrote:If any, what would be a downer to having a high IQ?
By itself, not much. There's not much I can say about a person based on his IQ alone. I can, however, tell things from someone based on if and how they bring up their score in conversation.

The downer, if anything, is that people love inventing ego-centric delusions based on how far they can piss.

Foresta Gump wrote:And yes, Trevor, I admit, I am the most arrogant person you could know, yet everyone loves me, why's that you ask? Because I'm a great person, who is my own best friend, and everyone else's!
Sher almost had me convinced you weren't. Do you like being arrogant, or are you a work in progress? ...or, are you being ironic?
A mindful man needs few words.
Foresta Gump

Post by Foresta Gump »

To progress from extraneous complex writing
to clarity and simplicity is enlightenment!

Before 2002 I couldn't construct a simple sentence. I didn't know what a paragraph was. I have literally taught myself to write, learned punctuation, grammar, pronounciation and other ridiculous english rules.

Autodidact learner which means self-taught.
Foresta Gump

Post by Foresta Gump »

I'll tell you what downfall there is to having a high I.Q

You know everyone else are idiots, but you give them the benefit of the doubt
by expecting them to produce what they are not able --mentally inefficient! The downfall is a very lonely place to be where I'm at. Mental lonliness.

I see only one genius here on this forum. It certainly isn't about knowledge, it is about ability!

People confuse my intelligence with being an elitist snob. Someone of my mental caliber has to tolerate ten-fold, otherwise I'd kill people, and have no conscience of it. I could point, aim and fire, and think nothing of it.

Does this make me a murderer because I say this?

Of course not, we all know it's the action that counts

I'm not psyco either, otherwise I would have done it by now, it's not like I think about it, because I don't. I just know that I could easily snuff someone's life out, but it would have to be in a life-threatening situation, where my life was in jeopardy.
Foresta Gump

Post by Foresta Gump »

I don't particularly like being arrogant
I just choose to be an asshole when
I feel it necessary.
DHodges

Re: Who is Chronologically Older?

Post by DHodges »

Shahrazad wrote:I told you about four years ago that I have a mentally-ill daughter. I'd kick your butt if I ever see you calling her an idiot.
I apologize if my use of the word idiot was offensive to you. Perhaps fool would have been more appropriate.

I will put Foresta on ignore and leave it at that.
Foresta Gump

Post by Foresta Gump »

You can't hurt my feelings Hodges, you're not equipped.

I simply spoke the truth, I am no idiot.

And it suits me just fine if you ignor me, because you will
be one less idiot to deal with.

I speak words of truth, you don't!
Foresta Gump

Re: Who is Logically Older?

Post by Foresta Gump »

Ryan Rudolph

I see you are from Nova Scotia, the place I was born. Never went back there after my parents brought the family to Ontario Canada. I was born in Pembrook Shore Yarmouth County.

I don't expect a reply, just acknowledging your location.

Some things I won't acknowledge, like the confirmation of my intelligence, I don't need any confirmation, nor want any. I don't know the height of my awareness or intelligence, I only know that I am, and that's all I want to know, to know more would be to rock my boat, and right now, my boat is floating nicely and not in jeopardy of sinking.

So essentially, I refuse to be tested with Mensa, because confirmation of a feat would enable the asshole to come out. And there's nothing worse than the confirmation of an asshole.

I would rather never to know that I am enlightened, my one eye is closed to that fact, while the other is open.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Foresta, have you ever come to the wrong conclusion, while someone with a lower IQ came to the right one?
A mindful man needs few words.
Foresta Gump

Post by Foresta Gump »

"Foresta have you ever come to the wrong conclusion while someone with a lower I.Q came up with the right one"

Great question Trevor!

I am most often 100% accurate intuitively speaking, but, yes, it was told to me I was wrong, but never proven!

Trevor I have to tell you in all honesty, that you are one of the few people here I look up to, in regards to your unique intelligence and knowledge. Thanks for sharing yourself.

Kelly Jones is another intellect I admire.

David Quinn is the best male writer of all time as far as I'm concerned.

Kevin Solway is an independent thinker so is Quinn, Kevin reminds me of myself, his need for solitary confinement.

Dan Rowden has a scientific mind, he is equipped with smarts, I know this through his intelligent answers and intelligent questioning.

And the other fellow Diebert, sorry man, I don't know the rest of your name, I only know that you are extremely knowledgable and define what you know so eloquently.

The others here I don't know personally, but have read some of your posts. The smart women know who they are, and so do I know who they are!
mikiel

Post by mikiel »

Trevor Salyzyn wrote:
Sher wrote:I gather then that you must also have lost your sympathy for Mikiel.
Yeah, I don't pay much attention to him any more. He's a very proud man. It's not that I actively disbelieve his facts: I just find myself regretting that humility isn't tested on an IQ test.

(If a high IQ is the greatest mankind has to offer, well, give me syphilis and call me Nietzsche: even the greatest is still human, all too human.)
Here is something for you to chew on, Trevor. Once one loses the illusion of "self" as identity separate from omnipresent consciousness (God, for short), talking about "myself" is the same as talking about Jesus or Buddha or Krishna Or any God-realized person. We are local manifestations of God consciousness. This inevitably *must* look like arrogance from egocentruc perspectice, if that's all you've got for reference... i.e., the ubiquitous unenlighened perspective common to the vast majority of humanity... including nearly (?) everyone I've encountered so far on these boards.

Here is another piece of hard meat to chew and swallow. Radical honesty includes not only truth telling about othes *at all cost* but total transcendence of the robotic social protocol of *humility* progrqmed into all of us from birth.(The alternative is to be percieved as " ARROGANT!," which is to be avoided, at all cost. The personal price is just too much to pay! But...
Once one has awakened into God consciousness, *personal humility is no longer appropriate!* In Truth is is impossible. One is then incapable of lying, even for the sake of the appearence of humility, after enlightenemt.
I understand that you *can not grok this* from your present state of robotic programing... far short of liberation.
You must contitnue to judge me falsely, as DQ has most recentlly.
It is not a problem for me. I am here to tell the truth about it all as I know it... and this kind of "knowing" is gnosis. Study it for starters.

Edited for typos... the cutest of which was "fart short of humility."
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Who is Logically Older?

Subject A: Is two years older but no end of her monthly period yet.

Subject B: Is two years older and completed her menstrual cycle.

This was an interesting post when Tomas told the world of my enlightenment on the 13th post down from the beginning of this thread.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Who is Logically Older?

I apologize to everyone for bringing the last post on this subject to light on my enlightenment. I have no excuse for it, I feel silly and embarrassed for reminding people when it was unnecessary, please accept my apology for lacking humility and good sense occasionally.

Dear Heavenly Father

Forgive me my sins Lord, help me to be more humble.
Why Father, do I feel the need to continue to feel significant?
Does it stem from childhood Father, when my own biological father
instilled in me the importance of my own significance?

The Lord answers me.

If you are not significant to yourself than how can you be significant to others? You must not let your self-importance mar the way of others, in other words Donna, don't be so selfish that it hurts others.

Thank you my Lord and Heavenly Father, I Love you my Lord, please continue to guide and direct me.

In Jesus name Amen