Looking for a gifted mathematician for a little help.

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
williamblake86

Looking for a gifted mathematician for a little help.

Post by williamblake86 »

Hi.

If there is anyone reading who is interested in predicted outcomes and could help me write a spreadsheet I'd really appreciate it. Probably it would be a misuse of talent for such a person, but I'd like to talk about it with someone..

Thanks v.much

my msn is: therealelectricno_9@hotmail.com

cheers
samadhi

Re: Looking for a gifted mathematician for a little help.

Post by samadhi »

I wrote a spreadsheet for probabilities once. I don't know if that's what you're looking for or not.
williamblake86

Post by williamblake86 »

What I'm trying to write is maybe more specific. I'd love to take a look at yours if you still have it though..?

What I'm after is a way of inputting seven 50/50 variable outcomes and being able to view every possible combination of outcomes therein, in spreadsheet form.

Sorry if I haven't explained it well. Maybe you could e-mail me yours? I'm interested.
samadhi

Post by samadhi »

I'm not sure what you mean by seven 50-50 variable outcomes. My spreadsheet dealt with the probability of outcomes given any odds. For instance, what is the probability of winning a certain amount of money at roulette in a certain number of spins with a certain betting pattern given the probability of winning 47.37% on any one spin? What if the probability was 52.63%? Or 63.16%? I could tell you that. Is that what you're interested in?
Matt Gregory

Post by Matt Gregory »

Is what you're talking about any different from a list of 7-digit binary numbers?
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

This has nothing to do with what this board is about. Interested persons can PM each other.