Sharing Negative Karma Across The Collective Consciousness

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Ryan Rudolph

Sharing Negative Karma Across The Collective Consciousness

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

I'm using a slightly different definition of Karma here - The running definition I'm Using for Karma is -
1. Karma: "Emotionally driven cognitive patterns."

The enlightened tend to have experiences where they unintentionally or intentionally offend someone’s ego by being honest, and even when they are a great distance away, the enlightened field of consciousness becomes aware of what their hurt egos are thinking negatively about, basically there is an inward battle going on within them that the enlightened one becomes conscious of.

The highlights of any debate are usually experienced by the enlightened as Negative Karma caused by the deluded one who is battling with his own pride, self-image, emotional defense mechanisms and so on. It is almost as if having a direct psychological connection with someone causes each one to share the cognition patterns of the other, they share the same emotional/cognitive field.

Enlightened people become very sensitive to the cognitive patterns of the other who they challenge, whereas the challenger usually continues to think of himself as a separate observer. He has no idea that the whole thing is being experienced by the other. That is part of compassion I suppose, as the enlightened ones must bear the weight of humanities negative karma if they are to be effective teachers, whereas the feminine ones are usually terrified to instigate negative karma in others, and so they are careful not to wake the hibernating bear - the ego...
elderwoodxxx

Re: Sharing Negative Karma Across The Collective Consciousness

Post by elderwoodxxx »

Hi, I am new here and this is my second post.

I do agree with you that as one expressing as part of the many it is important to dissolve the negativity from anothers perception and understanding. This is done by 'see'ing a perceived area of confusion within Self doubts illusion and forming new understanding of truth which enhances the whole.

I will liken this to Almine's understanding of clustering perceptions of awareness together and then formulating new truths with wisdom. From knowing all that is not one is able to easily pinpoint an area of perceived confusion as it becomes so transparent to the knower.

Consciousness grows into the infinite sea of awareness. Mans limitations are mans perceived limits of his own mind. There are infinite perceptions in truth, so thus infinite understanding of the word which IS consciousness and creation fuelled from source of being. The collective consciousness is tied into much social conditioning and perceived limitations as a whole, yet many are working to raise the vibrations to a higher frequency for all thus enabling more and more minds to 'wake up' and remember who they are.

This is also the kingdom of heaven being realised on Earth for humanity as a whole. While trapped in negative density the mind is swept along within the illusion of inequity, emotional torment, confusion and misunderstanding. Karma is being released as people are becoming aware that they themselves are reaping what they sow. Ones ego based 'desires' have always fuelled the illusion increasing cause and effect within perceived linear time and space. This is because man gained knowledge of both good and evil through desire, without the understanding and wisdom to transcend it.

Fear is an illusion. I could be fearing a response to my reply, knowing that it may create confusion, but i know that all i would be fearing is mySelf. Misunderstanding is only created through a lack of willingness to understand another and be open. There is no right above another, just different understanding and respect.

I thank you for taking your time in your NOW to read my words and i look forward to a reply if that is your desire to do so.

Love to ALL

Ps... i dont think i have ever woken the hibernating bear;-) And so for 30 yrs i didnt know how to be me. Now i understand why :-)

Amandaxxx

http://uk.blog.360.yahoo.com/elderwoodxxx
'I am You'
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

X Variable! Just saw you on the tube! Thanks! You were an Indian girl! My dad was a hibernating bear, but I have to smack him with sticks! To help my brother play Ninja Gaiden! (blows fizz off carbonated Cola).
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

Light updates the system through non-locality!
TowardsProgress

Post by TowardsProgress »

Ryan Rudolph:
the enlightened field of consciousness becomes aware of what their hurt egos are thinking negatively about, basically there is an inward battle going on within them that the enlightened one becomes conscious of.
That's why most humans don't go around hurting other peoples' feelings. I mean, you shouldn't tell your friend that she's fat, rather, you should invite her to the gym with you... I believe subtlety is in, not the hard truth.
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

Negativity comes from misunderstanding which forms self doubt due to subjetective experience. When aware one may trancsend All negativity, and then form new perception, such as ' I accept my friend for who she is, not how she can change' ;-)
amandaxxx
'I am You'
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

If the girl has gone beyond the ego, then she should be able to acknowledge the fact that she is a fat cow without any sort of emotional reaction at all. She should be able to look in the mirror, and say to herself, "by jove, he is right, this body is fat, and I should take the appropriate action, or else there will be negative consequences.

However, most people have some degree of ego that they will never be able to eliminate so we do tend to pussyfoot around the ego even though it is the weakest link...not the critical observer.
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

What is the perceived stereotypical shape that we should adhere to then???

Amandaxxx
'I am You'
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Ederwoodxxx,
What is the perceived stereotypical shape that we should adhere to then???
The shape that doesn't increase the probability of heart disease, diabetes, digestive cancers and all the rest of it. Obesity increases the chances of disease, this is pretty much common knowledge, and the degree to which you are obese can be calculated by scientists by studying the amount of fat on your body compared to your height, muscle mass, and so on....
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

Yes i know that i was merely stating the obvious. Too many of societies dictates today place too much pressure on the perceived element of what beauty should apparently be. I know we are talking health here but the person will be well aware of their own health in relation to their size just as one would be aware of how much liver damage they may do through drink. Society and lifestyle of a westernised world do not help peoples physicality. Man is born to be not to slump.

The point i was originally making was that of an aware perception not a subjective one within the constraints of a subjective mind. We are all equal, yet the world is based on materialistic, power seeking greed, causing perceptions from ego desires to control the mind.

amandaxxx
'I am You'
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

Beauty does come from within!! and i'm far from ugly lol haha

Its quite amazing the amount of men whos egos 'think' they would like to own me and then get mad that i dont submit to their demands. I am Amanda, the body I inhabit is part of me. Inner beauty is ALWAYS in the eye of the beholder is it not?

Amandaxxx
'I am You'
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

Hang on so what you are trying to say is that an attractive perceived facade means you have a higher life purpose???
WHAT?? lol
'I am You'
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

Well i wasnt talking about poo lol.... I came here to find intellectual debate ;-D
And i thought this 'genius' web site might hold some hope for me.

We exist because we 'be'
we die when we have no purpose left and therefore manifest physical illness and degeneration. We live when we 'wake up' and are aware of All that IS ;-)

Amandaxxx
'I am You'
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

Amanda,

Can I be your Irish Wolfhound? ;-) Or, maybe a Bunnyman? (Lep!)

Oh, just kidding (hmm, hmm).
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

Well, maybe all of us need an irish wolf hound once in a while ;-)

amandaxxx
'I am You'
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

No that is NOT what i meant by intellectual debate!!!
If one describes 'poo' and the price of bread then obviously they have a lot of issues to deal with first b4 they are ready!! if you want interesting topic for discussion i suggest you visit my blog so you know what im about..
amandaxxx
http://uk.360.yahoo.com/elderwoodxxx
'I am You'
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Amanda,
The point i was originally making was that of an aware perception not a subjective one within the constraints of a subjective mind. We are all equal, yet the world is based on materialistic, power seeking greed, causing perceptions from ego desires to control the mind.
We are not all equal unfortunately, we only want to pretend everyone is equal so that we don't hurt anyone's feelings, but some are more intelligent, some are less intelligent. Some are physically heathier than others. There is superiority and inferiority to certain degrees.

Is a Buddha equal to a down syndrome man? Of course not.

TowardsProgress,
More attractive people have better genes -> better genes: longer lasting -> longer lasting: purpose of life.
well, Beauty can a okay indicator of physical health, but many times beautiful people can also tend to be of the lowest intelligence. There is no general rule. Ugly people can be stupid or intelligent. However, physical ugliness is usually an indicator that there are some genetic disorders. Although, I have a few immune system disorders caused by a left handed brain, and not with appearance at all. The relationship between physical appearance, gene health and intelligence is a complicated one.
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

Feelings eh?
Well equality for all will only appear when some do not think they are more equal than others..

We all have a heart and we all bleed. We all feel pain and we all suffer anguish, we all cry a tear and we all can love.. we are all the SAME.
amandaxxx
'I am You'
TowardsProgress

Post by TowardsProgress »

Ryan wrote:Beauty can be an okay indicator of physical health, but many times beautiful people can also tend to be of the lowest intelligence.
Isn't that guessing or making assumptions?

By attractiveness, I'm not only zooming in on exterior beauty... but that is the major player.

I think that part of a person's exterior beauty is connected with their interior beauty. An example of this connection (broken) might be: a model in a hysterical fit (crying and all) - reminds me of a bulldog for some reason!
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

elderwoodxxx wrote:Feelings eh?
Well equality for all will only appear when some do not think they are more equal than others..

We all have a heart and we all bleed. We all feel pain and we all suffer anguish, we all cry a tear and we all can love.. we are all the SAME.
amandaxxx
Some people cry a tear when King Kong dies at the end of the movie. We are clearly not the same, all of us. And equality for all will never appear because some people are more "equal" than others.
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

That tear is still born from a feeling.. regardless of what the circumstances are that caused it..!!!

so yes there is equality in diversity and knowing. The moment we 'think' there isnt then of course there will always be separation from the whole.

amandaxxx
'I am You'
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

TowardsProgress wrote:
Ryan Rudolph:
the enlightened field of consciousness becomes aware of what their hurt egos are thinking negatively about, basically there is an inward battle going on within them that the enlightened one becomes conscious of.
That's why most humans don't go around hurting other peoples' feelings. I mean, you shouldn't tell your friend that she's fat, rather, you should invite her to the gym with you... I believe subtlety is in, not the hard truth.
TP - this is a good attitude. You are young and if I can give useful advice about anything, it would be: don't lose it. Do not let getting kicked around make you kick others around.

Sometimes it is useful to be blunt with somebody. And sometimes, it is better to be sharp. If there is kindness in your heart, and I sense from your posts so far that there is, keep it there - it'll tell you when to be blunt and when to be sharp. If someone tries to make your kindness go away, fuck 'em - s/he would then be just an otherwise useless asshole.
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

TowardsProgress,
Isn't that guessing or making assumptions?

By attractiveness, I'm not only zooming in on exterior beauty... but that is the major player.

I think that part of a person's exterior beauty is connected with their interior beauty. An example of this connection (broken) might be: a model in a hysterical fit (crying and all) - reminds me of a bulldog for some reason!
It seems that you and I have two different notions of beauty, you are attributing beauty to the artistic expression of the human condition, suffering and all. And i agree that there is a certain beauty in a sad song, or a musical composition that hits many high notes, which expresses some of man's deepest inner battles. However, what I find more beautiful is an actual enlightened thinker who has gone beyond many of these divisive emotions altogether and achieved a sort of psychological toughness.
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Amanda,
Feelings eh?

I agree that we are all the same in the sense that all humans suffer, but the causes of humanities pains are usually the pleasure that they seek so vehemently. For instance: a drug addict has some big highs, but some bad lows, or a hopeless romantic gets high off the euphoria of romantic love, only to be devastated when their partner dies, runs off with someone more exciting, or what have you. An attachment to pleasure is the cause of humanities pain.

People put all their security in a falsehood - emotional attachment. It is like building a castle on sand, and then being surprised when the ocean erodes it from the underneath up.
Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

"An attachment to pleasure is the cause of humanities pain".

Suffering.

Pain is unavoidable, suffering is optional.
Ni ange, ni bête