Practical steps to enlightenment

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
PJ818

Re: Practial steps to enlightment

Post by PJ818 »

It's a "come as you are" party.

One can find the 'jumping off place' whether sitting in a mansion or sitting in a dumpster. It ain't about 'outsides'.

Be watchful of Ego .... he'll have ya fasting or flogging yourself in the streets, if he gets a chance. No need to give up the mansion or get cleaned up. Wherever one is, is where one is. It's an *iinside* job.

It doesn't offend Truth if one questions whether the God of Mortals is the God of Truth. There are striking similarites of 'personality' of the God of the OT and man. There's power but can one entertain the thought that perhaps the god of this world and man was Miscreated?

Don't toss out the gut feelings/observations that the female is responsible for the Chaos - I have only begun to get a taste of just what Sophia? did. It's really hard to adjust to the idea that the amount of shame I have to wade through to find Peace again will require something along the lines of coming to Know I am she. Ego: "Why am I being held responsible for what SHE did?" How can I, billions or gazillions of years later have something to do with the Causes and Conditions?

"Uncleaness of women" came along yesterday so I plugged it into Google. First page up was this one: http://www.womenpriests.org/traditio/jerome.asp#revolt.

I'm still digesting. I took showers, I dressed in clean clothes. I didn't go through life feeling 'unclean' at some cellular level (that I was even remotely aware of). The thought of walking through this next mind field has ego in revolt. Learned in the beginning of this Journey, through experience, that one must go through (not over, under, or around) to get to Undertanding on the other side.

"What an order! I can't go through with it!" <g> But I've come to Trust that nothing comes into my day that I'm unprepared for. Even if it doesn't feel like that when the digging starts.

As always, "What I say is what *I* most need to hear." Took all that writing to figure out what reading the material on this site was leading me to. I know better, I really do...but the tough ones always have me circling the castle a few times before I finally can't miss the door to the next room in the dungeon.

Thanks for your patience and for allowing me to work in your classroom. Can't even begin to do this in a modern AA classroom. Yes, well, Spirit Knows - even if I do hesitate & question Its judgement from time to time before I "Just Do It". :0)

Have a great day!

pj
mikiel

Post by mikiel »

Tomas wrote:
Dan Rowden wrote:Hahaha, I think you're a tad too full of New Age moral righteousness to recognize a satirical joke when it's presented to you.
Yeah, that and he takes his worldly education too seriously.... = ego.

Education is just a tool kit. One need not throw it away after awakening.
And, Dan, how do "you guys" differ from the "fucking idiot" in the clip?
mikiel
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

We're far more extreme. The guy in the clip is still a clown who shapes his life for the purpose of attracting women for sexual and emotional purposes - abusing them is his way of achieving this. As he says, he has women lining up for him, and I don't for a second disbelieve him. He knows full well that women are attracted to men who abuse them and he takes advantage of that.

-
Dave Toast

Post by Dave Toast »

+1 on the compassion there Miki.

Here is a seeker pouring their heart and head out and you want to argue that you're beyond ego and not morally righteous. Classy!

Welcome pj. Stick around.
Ramayana

Post by Ramayana »

Correct me if I'm wrong here Michael. From the sounds of it, and the fact I don't know too many ppl signing their name as Mikiel... But, did you get banned from the myspace science forums? Not that it would surprise me, wasn't your defense to some new age wacko assertions, that you were to smart to be wrong?? Literally, that was your defense, correct? That your IQ was 170 plus and the rest of us were too dumb to even understand your concepts??

Could it be?
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

That's a lot of material to absorb, pj. The general gist I get from it is that you have made a significant breakthrough and that you are ready to step up another level - that is, you are ready to become an "apostle".

I wonder if you could describe what you mean by "Awareness" and how it differs from ordinary awareness. And also what you think is involved in becoming an apostle.

-
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Ramayana wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong here Michael. From the sounds of it, and the fact I don't know too many ppl signing their name as Mikiel... But, did you get banned from the myspace science forums? Not that it would surprise me, wasn't your defense to some new age wacko assertions, that you were to smart to be wrong?? Literally, that was your defense, correct? That your IQ was 170 plus and the rest of us were too dumb to even understand your concepts??

Could it be?
This post is trolling. I suggest you stick to addressing what the poster says here; we're not interested in what he may or may not have done elsewhere.
josh12

Post by josh12 »

Most people on here are caught up in speculation. Thinking and thinking and thinking some more. That shit will not help you at all. I did that for years and it gets you NOWHERE.

You can do a lot in a short amount of time.

You can reach so called enlightenment in a few weeks if you really want to. The number one thing you need to do is say, "I have the total willingness to go into the void." All you need to do is reprogram one or two of your main assumptions. The exercises to do this are so simple you can create them with some spider web and paper.

Yeah, basically kid level awareness exercises will give you access to higher levels of awareness like the void level. THERE IS NO NEED TO MAKE IT COMPLICATED. If a child cannot do it then you have made it too complex.

I don't honestly think that the void state is enlightenment. It's only the FIRST step.

What are the steps to go into the void? Well you create them with your own creativity. Whatever you come up with will be best for you. YOU HAVE TO GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD: YOU CREATE THE STEPS.

This is the best place to start:
http://www.angelfire.com/nd/danscorpio/union.html
http://www.angelfire.com/nd/kinfo/ppatt.html

Read and do every exercise by Dan Scorpio. THEN START CREATING YOUR OWN AWARENESS EXERCISES. Without a doubt you will be dropped into the Void level for an extended visit. I am not going to post what happened to me as a result of several months of doing exercises; basically it sounds really fucking nutty, although it is very cool what I can do with my consciousness now.

Here is a good book with exercises as well:
http://www.auroville.org/journals&media ... reness.htm

Really there is no need to make it any more complex than telling yourself "go into the void" and let your awareness go there. You can do it right now. Part of the reason it is necessary for some people to do those exercises is because you have become so conditioned into internal and external patterns that you need to break that up. There are other reasons as well, but that is the main one.
Dave Toast

Post by Dave Toast »

I think pj's awareness is the Anthony De Mello awareness David.

Here's a quick(ish) Precis from the book's intro:

http://www.geocities.com/~spiritwalk/de ... reness.htm
mikiel

Post by mikiel »

David Quinn wrote:We're far more extreme. The guy in the clip is still a clown who shapes his life for the purpose of attracting women for sexual and emotional purposes - abusing them is his way of achieving this. As he says, he has women lining up for him, and I don't for a second disbelieve him. He knows full well that women are attracted to men who abuse them and he takes advantage of that.

-
And your superiority over women takes what more sophisticated form exactly?
mikiel
PJ818

Post by PJ818 »

David Quinn wrote:That's a lot of material to absorb, pj. The general gist I get from it is that you have made a significant breakthrough and that you are ready to step up another level - that is, you are ready to become an "apostle".

I wonder if you could describe what you mean by "Awareness" and how it differs from ordinary awareness. And also what you think is involved in becoming an apostle.

-

Apostle - Now *there's* a heady thought. <LOL> It's hard for me to reconcile 'being made Male' while still in female form. The first time I've thought about the Apostles was at 5 a.m. this morning before going to sleep. The Apostles in connection with this process, that is.

I've been at this for a total of amost ten years. The 'third thought pool' entered first, then 4 years later I Knew what 'It' was. Didn't know what else to call it other than Holy Spirit/Spirit. I was a die-hard "I ain't in the market for buying *any* more bs," so I absolutely wouldn't call It anything else. I'd tossed out the OT years ago and the NT was highly suspect, to my way of thinking. This may sound silly, but the little things mattered to me. I couldn't accept Jesus was really Real because he supposedly overthrew all of the tables of businesses in the temple - in a fit of anger.

This anger reaction simply couldn't be in someone Enlightened. What I've come to see now is that it was a demonstration. Otherwise, Jesus couldn't have been Enlightened until he came back as Christ after death. The info I asked for was if it was intended that we be Enlightened while still in the body - and the answer was yes. Course, I hold all answers 'up' because sometimes I'm led one way for learning purposes - it leads me to *experience* the answer instead of just 'accepting' it - and sometimes it's the opposite answer that I was meant to find. All this to say that it has only been in the past couple of weeks or so that I've 'entertained' the notion that the Holy Spirit and Christ....just might be related. <bg>

That's why your Apostle question kinda made me sit up and take notice. And it has thrown me into some confusion.

Here's the problem:

I was female.
I became spiritually male - but at what point?

Now either males have to be Zapped to hear the 3rd Pool - or not. But it's beginning not to make any sense that they would have to be. They are *already* spiritually male. If they weren't, I'd be finding lines like, "The male must become Male and the female become Male." Coulda missed it, but it has me wondering.

Maybe what had to happen with me/female 'becoming spiritually male' should really be called something else. Zapped works, for now. I didn't have it in me and had to come to a place to 'drop Pride' before there was room for it to get in. <s>

One of the reasons I found Genius Forum was because "female enlightenment" came into my head. The question became was there a difference between male and female Enlightenment? It seemed like females would have to have an extra step because they first had to become spiritually male. Spirit had to 'get in' first.

But, if males didn't have to get the intial Zap - Spirit is already there - why aren't there more Enlightened males running around? (Course, that begs the question "how do I know there aren't?" I don't.).

Moving along.......if males don't have to be Zapped, then the 3rd Pool is already in them. They may just need mind tools to increase their awareness.

Or not.

I have Spirit, the "I" asking the questions and observing, and the Ego salad shooter.

MAYBE males have only I/Spirit and Ego. Their Sprit and "I" are already integrated. Maybe what I'm really working on is the integration of Spirit and "I". (Whoa!)

If this is really what is going on, then all males need are the tools to learn how to peel their tad of Ego.

Maybe *that's* why their intelligence is so 'up there' because it is already influenced by Spirit and the answers already come from within them.

But then, that makes me wonder why so many of them spend a lifetime working on a problem that couldn't possibly be of use anywhere else but on Earth. What would an Enlightened person need with worm hole info? Just beam wherever you want to go, eh? All Knowledge would already be Within.

But in case a male (already spiritually male) only needs a tool to clear out the cobweb of Ego that some thoughtless/ignorant female <s> passed onto them through cunning and guile, the following have worked for me in the Ego Peeling process:

"Whenever I'm disturbed, the problem is within me." Always.

"I'm *never* angry about what I think I'm angry about. Cuz if I *truly* know what I'm angry about - I'm not angry anymore."

Someone in online AA had the first one as a tag line and I thought it was the most stupid thing I'd ever heard. I was embarrassed for them that they kept sending posts with it on there. And, of course, it was painfully obvious that the person didn't believe it either!

However, six weeks after getting sober, I had my first experience with RAGE. Someone sent me another tool concerning body awareness to catch 'irritations' before they turned into the outward expression of rage again. I'd always had a fear of confined spaces and what kept me 'good' in life was fear of prison. I was plenty scared of this new development and got serious looking for mind tools. The above quotes I decided to prove 'right', instead of dismissing. The results were incredible.

"Check your motives." Another good one. Not the first motive that ego throws up - ask more deeply. If Spirit is there, up will come the real ones.

Men may have to only 'awaken'/come into Awareness, and females get Zapped. If the tools work, the Spirit is already there. Without Spirit, I wouldn't have had the ability to hear any other answers than what Ego spewed forth. 'Truth' wouldn't have been one of them.

I wouldn't have learned that the only reason I did 'good' things was so others would think me good - so I could then believe it myself. (How's that for a method of building positive self-esteem? <s>) Checking motives was how I came to leave the 'helping profession' of being a lab tech. The Truth makes it become unbearable to live the Lies of Ego.

What's the Apostle Path? Know Thyself. Kick Ego's arse and then come back and tell me how to finish getting 'integrated'!

HURRY! <LOL>

pj
mikiel

Post by mikiel »

Ramayana wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong here Michael. From the sounds of it, and the fact I don't know too many ppl signing their name as Mikiel... But, did you get banned from the myspace science forums? Not that it would surprise me, wasn't your defense to some new age wacko assertions, that you were to smart to be wrong?? Literally, that was your defense, correct? That your IQ was 170 plus and the rest of us were too dumb to even understand your concepts??

Could it be?
I'm not exactly sure what trolling is, as applied to this post. I do second Dan's motion, tho, that you "stick to addressing what the poster says here."
I have nothing to hide. I am *radically honest* and suggest that anyone who doesn't know how that differs from normal honesty look it up.
I was banned from "Myspace" for radical honesty, soon after a new very strick moderator took over, enforcing "be nice above all else."

My blog there, "The Myspace Recipe for Mediocre Science" was the last straw. Yes, indeed, I was a trouble maker and the "scientists" there hated me for my mystic visions and my challenges of the Minkowski/Einstein "thought experiment" become "science dogma" called "spacetime." (See also my two blogs on that subject at Myspace.) It's all information which I invite all to read, including my thread there, "Question Scientific Authority."

It is true that after a year and a half of insults directed toward me there for said challenges of the "scientific mainstream," alleging various degrees of abject stupidity, that I revealed my IQ percentile ranking in the top 99.9996% of the population who have taken Western IQ tests.
And it is true that most folks could not comprehend much of the cosmology I presented in the science forum there, tho many appreciated my contributions in the "Philosophy/Religion" forum.

But, yes, "Granny," the new chief of the "Nice Police" has banned me from myspace. I have no regrets, as I have always spoken the Truth as I know it and shared Visions as I have seen them, all in a radically honest way. Myspace "Can't handle the truth" on that level of radical.
mikiel
Blair

Post by Blair »

mikiel wrote: various degrees of abject stupidity, that I revealed my IQ percentile ranking in the top 99.9996% of the population who have taken Western IQ tests.
If you are going to make this kind of grandiose claim, ensure that you express it correctly. You are in the top .0004% of the population. What you wrote above means the opposite, and people who have 170 IQ don't make those kind of mistakes.
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

PJ818 wrote: I'd tossed out the OT years ago and the NT was highly suspect, to my way of thinking. This may sound silly, but the little things mattered to me. I couldn't accept Jesus was really Real because he supposedly overthrew all of the tables of businesses in the temple - in a fit of anger.

It might not have been anger. It might have simply been his intention to make a graphic point about the crassness and lack of prioritizing by the religious establishment. Sometimes, crass actions are the only way to awaken crass minds.

All this to say that it has only been in the past couple of weeks or so that I've 'entertained' the notion that the Holy Spirit and Christ....just might be related. <bg>

That's why your Apostle question kinda made me sit up and take notice. And it has thrown me into some confusion.
I was thinking more along the lines of an apostle of Truth, rather than of Jesus specifically.

One of the reasons I found Genius Forum was because "female enlightenment" came into my head. The question became was there a difference between male and female Enlightenment? It seemed like females would have to have an extra step because they first had to become spiritually male. Spirit had to 'get in' first.

But, if males didn't have to get the intial Zap - Spirit is already there - why aren't there more Enlightened males running around?
Ignorance, fear and mental blocks are the usual causes. Men might have more potential for wisdom than women, generally speaking, but that doesn't mean that they will kick on and bring this potential to fruition. We can't really speak of them as having spirit until they do.

What's the Apostle Path? Know Thyself.
What have you determined to be your self?

-
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

mikiel wrote:
David Quinn wrote:We're far more extreme. The guy in the clip is still a clown who shapes his life for the purpose of attracting women for sexual and emotional purposes - abusing them is his way of achieving this. As he says, he has women lining up for him, and I don't for a second disbelieve him. He knows full well that women are attracted to men who abuse them and he takes advantage of that.
And your superiority over women takes what more sophisticated form exactly?
In the form of not needing her. We regard woman/femininity as an outdated mode of behaviour that has outlived its evolutionary usefulness and seek to eliminate it from the human race altogether. Unless this happens, the chances of wisdom flourishing in the world are virtually nil.

-
PJ818

Post by PJ818 »

----It might not have been anger. It might have simply been his intention to make a graphic point about the crassness and lack of prioritizing by the religious establishment. Sometimes, crass actions are the only way to awaken crass minds.

I agree. That's what I meant by 'demonstration' but I didn't follow it through with context.

I started reading the NT today as it has been awhile since last doing so. There are other curious things, so I'm going to let questions about Christ and what Apostles 'do' hang a while longer. There is no doubt in my mind, though, what my mission is at this point - uncovering the many masks of Ego within myself.

The surprise while reading today was a question that came into my mind, "How can you be certain of the Holy Spirit and not be certain of Christ?" That put a hitch in the giddy-up. Perhaps its basic geometry....if two sides of an isosceles triangle are known...<g> That would mean I could let up on the Doubting Thomas and accept that some of the writing down could be in error. Perhaps some projection going on in the quirky places. Something I used to wonder about regularly was why Christ didn't write things down himself and prevent some of the confusion. Then again, maybe it's even simpler....since it's 3-in-1 deal, one Certain means the other two just Are.

--- I was thinking more along the lines of an apostle of Truth, rather than of Jesus specifically.

Hmmm. Unless more is revealed, I may just go with Seeker of More. Apostles evangelized and, because the Bible is so well known today, I see confusion with the mental picture of an apostle in action. Also can't see miracles happening again like the apostles were given authority to do. They preached to a tough crowd back then - wonder what they'd think of the modern world?

About three years ago at Easter, someone in the email group had written something about the crucifixion. I'd done a lot of inner discovery by then and had a sudden insight: "OMG. If I'd been there like I was - I'd have been in the 'crucify him' crowd." <Big Thud <g>>

---Ignorance, fear and mental blocks are the usual causes. Men might have more potential for wisdom than women, generally speaking, but that doesn't mean that they will kick on and bring this potential to fruition. We can't really speak of them as having spirit until they do.

"Pride goes before a fall - designed to warn that pride will often cause one to fall or fail." To me, that's the biggie. Which is why despair is so useful. <s> I know that if I hadn't come to that place where I admitted in my deepest parts that I didn't have the answers anymore - I'd still be out there 'controlling my own life'.

I was all for examining my life after I got the hang of it because it made life so much less stressful. As I worked on me, you (generic) stopped being such jerk. <g> But it wasn't until the Moment that I was then able to work much more deeply.

And a Realization came: I had *never* been 'in control'. Not ever; not once. I only had two choices - follow Spirit or remain attached to the strings of Ego like some elaborate (and often pathetic) puppet. The Grand Illusion.

So many of the rock groups in the 70s made me think they knew something I didn't. Just couldn't figure out what it was. Were they mimicing wisdom of others or did they experience the correctness of it for themselves? I don't know.

---What have you determined to be your self?

For me, now, that's not difficult. It's the *I*. Currently under construction to remove the graffiti of Ego's tag teams. *Who am I?* Haven't heard. Too soon to recall my real name. <g> There's a part in Corinthians that says something about 'remembrance' coming back.

The "I" gets to pick which team it wants to be on. The cool thing is knowing which team is going to win - and choosing that one. Since I'm not the God of either one, for sure, it's easier to loosen the reigns on the illusion and be more than content to be a son/brother.

At first this all really bugged me. It just felt like I was going to be absorbed into some cloud like the one on Star Trek. <Slurp> But little things helped along the way - like realizing that Kabballa Land was on the Ego side and NOT the Other.....hey, I was ready to beam outta here at 21 when I learned of reincarnation. I remember loudly proclaiming to a friend, "I don't care what they say! I am *NOT* coming back here!" <bg> There's no Hell in Spirit Land - It's either do it or recycle.

So, while I don't have all answers, I'm quite sure that it works out that we return to being the ethereal beings we once were - until we screwed up and picked the wrong team the first time when given an opportunity to exercise Free Will. That Ego is a sly Devil. "All this can be yours!" Yeah, right. lol Thanks, but right now I'd like to be the Prodigal Son returned home from the war. This excursion was the prototype for false advertisement. <g> "As above, so below."

"As within, so without." The quotes below are the process of cleaning ego off the "I" - but I'd never have understood this part or figured out how to do it without the mind tools.

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. 26 Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

27 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

2 Corinthians 3
14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

This is when I knew, scripturally, that the OT was the ramblings of the miscreated one. Before Christ, they had no idea what was going on? No choice? Makes me wonder how many times I've been around this block. --- Scratch that. I don't wanna know.

Just a thought - another way to think of the process is Spiritual Alchemy.
mikiel

Post by mikiel »

prince wrote:
mikiel wrote: various degrees of abject stupidity, that I revealed my IQ percentile ranking in the top 99.9996% of the population who have taken Western IQ tests.
If you are going to make this kind of grandiose claim, ensure that you express it correctly. You are in the top .0004% of the population. What you wrote above means the opposite, and people who have 170 IQ don't make those kind of mistakes.
OK prince. Quite pedantic of you, but I do stand corrected and have never claimed infallibility. Everyone here knows I make typos too which often stand un-corrected, because I often do not proof my posts.
Maybe this is a karmic hand slap because I knew full well that David's "...burn your brides" comment was a typo, but I hammered him for it anyway. It was just too tempting and fit his extreme chauvinism too well.

While I'm doing mea culpa, I should also clarify the first half of the bad-boy sentence for which you have rapped my knuckles.
I said:
"It is true that after a year and a half of insults directed toward me there for said challenges of the "scientific mainstream," alleging various degrees of abject stupidity,..."
I was not attributing "various degrees of abject stupidity" to the "scientific mainstream." (Just elevation of said theory... that "spacetime" is an actual, malleable medium... into an axiom or dogma of modern science.) Rather the insults above alleged that I am stupid, to various degrees, as do you, pedantic one. Perhaps you would like to re-write my sentence to correct my grammatical lack of clarity also. Feel free.
For the benefit of anyone actually interested in the truth of the matter here in question (the focus of radical honesty)....:

After taking all the standard intelligence tests, I was selected for a special study of "high genius" by a well known "think tank", to remain anonymous. (Mensa "genius" is the top two out of every hundred tested, who score at or above the 98th percentile.) The target group were those who scored above the 99.9995 percentile, or one in a half million and above. So I just made the cut at one out of every 600,000 of the total IQ test population.

Clear enough?You can always resort to calling me a liar if this challenges/provokes your egocentric pride and self esteem.
Then, I'll have to come back with "Neener, neener, you're a weener!" and we can turn it into infantile taunting.
Hmmm... or maybe it's just a trivial technical detail made too large already.
mikiel
mikiel

Post by mikiel »

m: "And your superiority over women takes what more sophisticated form exactly?"

DQ: "In the form of not needing her. We regard woman/femininity as an outdated mode of behaviour that has outlived its evolutionary usefulness and seek to eliminate it from the human race altogether. Unless this happens, the chances of wisdom flourishing in the world are virtually nil."

Wow! You actually sound serious! Really? You must have been fed sour milk from a bitter bottle and drop-kicked around frequently! I've counseled a lot of clients over the years who resented their mothers, but never encountered anything quite so radically dysfunctional before.

I personally know quite a few very wise women and a least three who are fully enlightened. They will remain anonymous, as I will not subject them to the kind of extreme bigotry you are propagating here.
mikiel
Dave Toast

Post by Dave Toast »

Perhaps you would like to re-write my sentence to correct my grammatical lack of clarity also.
Perhaps you would also like to rewrite my sentence to correct my lack of grammatical clarity?
mikiel

Post by mikiel »

Dave Toast wrote:
Perhaps you would like to re-write my sentence to correct my grammatical lack of clarity also.
Perhaps you would also like to rewrite my sentence to correct my lack of grammatical clarity?
Thank you, DT. So much better! What the world needs now is more pedantic pundits to dot our "i"'s and cross our "t"s.
But maybe I actually do exibit a 'grammatical lack' in general, not just a lack of grammatical clarity in these two cases.
All that nailing the peg on the vocabulary sections of the tests and I still can't get the correct sequencing linguistically... or is it just grammatically? Will someone please clarify this important point?
Shall we all just make it priority to get out the red ink and correct each others papers? Nah. Sound like a bore ta me, but those that need to prove how smart they are can amuse themselves all they want. I'll even leave extra shit for you to correct in the future if you want.
Anyhoo...
Damn, another whack on the knuckles! I'm about to lift the skirts (habit, that is) and pinch the ass of the next nun who presumes to correct me!
mikiel
Dave Toast

Post by Dave Toast »

Perhaps your universal consciousness self is less literate than your exceptionally gifted IQ self?
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

mikiel wrote:m: "And your superiority over women takes what more sophisticated form exactly?"

DQ: "In the form of not needing her. We regard woman/femininity as an outdated mode of behaviour that has outlived its evolutionary usefulness and seek to eliminate it from the human race altogether. Unless this happens, the chances of wisdom flourishing in the world are virtually nil."

Wow! You actually sound serious! Really? You must have been fed sour milk from a bitter bottle and drop-kicked around frequently! I've counseled a lot of clients over the years who resented their mothers, but never encountered anything quite so radically dysfunctional before.

I personally know quite a few very wise women and a least three who are fully enlightened. They will remain anonymous, as I will not subject them to the kind of extreme bigotry you are propagating here.
mikiel
You are 100% full of unmitigated shit, just in case you needed to know.
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

mikiel wrote:m: "And your superiority over women takes what more sophisticated form exactly?"

It has nothing to do with that. It is more to do with recognizing the great pulling power of women and feminine unconsciousness, a pulling power that nearly every human experiences - both women and men, and even homosexuals.

Men, in particular, spend their youth chasing women, doing everything they can to make themselves sexually attractive to women - which, from a spiritual perspective, is wasted effort. Instead of spending their golden years preparing for a life of wisdom, they instead chase the mirage of woman. By the time they are married, have kids and are entrenched in a career, it is too late. Their potential for wisdom has withered away.

If they are indeed fully-enlightened, then nothing on this forum could hurt them.

However, your chivalrous need to protect the helpless darlings is noted.

-
Blair

Post by Blair »

mikiel wrote:Clear enough?You can always resort to calling me a liar if this challenges/provokes your egocentric pride and self esteem.
mikiel
No need, I know you are lying.

Everyone knows.
PJ818

Post by PJ818 »

Has anyone here worked with a pendulum on the Seeker's Path?