Modus Operandi

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Steven Coyle

Modus Operandi

Post by Steven Coyle »

Understanding the simple as an expedient, complexity arises of its own nature.

The nature of interconnection precludes all things as to lead to an understanding of humanity which is indicative of a Universe. As there are those who show with a divine precision, our current incarnation of spirit.

Literacy is evidence of a shared potential for uncovering one's true "I" - as its comprehension is ubiquitious in nature.

Consideration, as one moves beyond good and evil, leads one to the true good.

All thoughts, and all thinking, are prepartory in nature.

Unconsciousness is bad poetry. (Though highly relevant.)

[edit: written without intent, and prior to viewing previous day's posts]

To be continued...
Steven Coyle

Re: Modus Operandi

Post by Steven Coyle »

Kierkegaard said knowledge is suffering: I say he lacked imagination.

Jung argued against the teleological nature of dreaming. His error lied in his inability to experience dreams while awake, causally.

Huang Po's "Place of Precious Things" is none other than preception of Jung's collective unconscious; which stands outside of time and space entirely, and is a nature shared by sentient and non-sentient beings alike.

The fibonnaci sequence is the perfection of Nature. And when viewed psychologically, the inherent perfection of your own mind.

UG Krisnamurti said speaking to others was like speaking to robots. His point being to practice dispassion and detachment. But, with true enlightenment, speaking to others is like speaking to advanced computer databases.
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

An unusual enemy: a hindering, relative perception of a relative causal situation within the Absolute. That is to say, not really an enemy at all. Unless, the person is evil.

Schizophrenia: brought on by subconscious thoughts made conscious, which produces half-thought "schiz's." Also, a result of highly delusional thinking. The underlying mechanism being creative in nature however, requiring creativity to equate. Can be a form of positive healing, as well as an impetus for further symbolic development - as the language used to communicate between hemisphere's is highly abstract in nature.

Quieting the mind can allow for some pretty amazing things. Just the simple utterance of a seemingly jiberish phrase can sound like a beautiful melody. And when translated, highly literal. :-) I hypothesize that this was the beginning of structured language itself, as feeling and instinct informed the left hemisphere, as complexity complied complexity.

Aligning the chakras is hella real! |-)
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

The mind processes language in symbolic terms; meaning that context is derived from the mind's ability to unconsciously translate poetic symbols - which when consciously isolated, can offer a dramatic shift in perspective, leading to greater insight.

An example of true 'seeing': You notice a person being overly egotistical in conversation, the person next to them unconsciously (or for another conscious reason) begins speaking of their engagement with a group of Japanese folk (even offering a bow afterwards). The causal intent shown being to transmit humility to the other person's psyche. In this way, all persons are God. (Just saw this on TV, could be an unconscious reference to what Justin's posts have outlined...)

When you can recognize the flow of causality, the ability to foresee, becomes a true component (after the fact though).

The unconscious mind can overlay synchronistic phenomena onto waking reality. After a series of events in which a fearful situation was faced, I thought to myself: "I'm pretty tight..." Flash to a glowing neon green shooting star weaving it's way through the branches of trees. Yep.

OM. ;-)
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

With creative psychological projection (the dynamic "I"), the ability to receive answers to questions from the matrix is a real potential.

With awareness, there are no mistakes - only potentials. Tao (phenomena made conscious), creates and destroys of its own accord, making everything a whole, and whole once again.

To time travel is to be aware of the far reaching, and interconnected nature of Tao.

Throughout life, the knowledge you acquire, is always relevant - as it represents your innate Buddha-Nature. In a certain way...

The deeper the ability to contextualize experience the deeper the thinking. The basis for an individual's true "I" is this process.
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

http://www.mkaku.org/articles

^ Michio Kaku.

Futurist Physicist
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

"...However, before Einstein died, he was faced with an embarrassing problem. Einstein's neighbor at Princeton, Kurt Goedel, perhaps the greatest mathematical logician of the past 500 years, found a new solution to Einstein's own equations which allowed for time travel! The “river of time” now had whirlpools in which time could wrap itself into a circle. Goedel's solution was quite ingenious: it postulated a universe filled with a rotating fluid. Anyone walking along the direction of rotation would find themselves back at the starting point, but backwards in time!"
I would like to attempt to describe in somewhat technical detail what occurred yesterday evening; as it pertains to time travel, the above quote, as well as Tao. I will omit the specific series of events, as the details are too personal for public display.

First off, I would like to formally state claim to my own enlightenment. I believe I hold the authority to make certain claims to the basic ontology of the enlightened state, and as such will do so freely.

In the enlightened state, one realizes Einstein's Theory of Special Relativity - as the ability to transcend time is achieved through actualizing a spiritual state known as 'emptiness'. As the Theory of Relativity shows, once an object reaches the speed of light, time no longer exists. The enlightened individual exists outside of time (or moves at the speed of time). This state is vital to the ability to realize what Godel outlines above: to enter into the "whirlpools in which time could wrap itself into a circle." As one must first enter into the "river of time" (in enlightened terms, and not to be distinguished from transcending time, one must "exist" to be able to enter the flow of causality.)

What Godel is describing above, is the non-linear aspect of time - in which it is possible to potentially step into yesterday. Imagine, if you will, time as a flowing river, and an isolated event from yesterday, making its circular return in the present - creating a tangent "whirlpool" in the space-time continuum. What Godel's theory fails to account for however is the dynamic interlocking nature of past and present states; in essence, creating a spiritual noumena for the observer to realize. To try and capsulize the nature of the phenomena further, try to imagine every detail from the previous day interacting: the same setting, though a different tone, the same content - psychologically speaking, perfect precision.

It is my belief that what Godel's mathematics is describing is not a literal time travel back through space and time, but instead a state of consciousness in which time is itself isolated, and replayed back into one's present reality.
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

The body itself is Buddha. To practice yoga is to practice union. If I give myself a massage on the neck, after feeling self doubt, to myself it would represent the need to toughen up, like bull. This is also a good way to reprogram the mind, the human biocomputer.

You can as well learn the language of plants and trees upon uncovering your true nature. The ability to even receive energy from them. Symbol to empathy. (@) Bellybutton? Or...

A brown river flows
Over the bridge
Byzantine no longer

The unconscious mind, a vast labryrinth. To get in touch with the abstract symbolism of a dream notion. The mind, with the right amount of extra, will begin to unravel the poetic realism of the waking world.

Always keep the mind moving along. Maybe begin to form certain power words - which can register trafcar (if a bug or two pops up.) Over time, you will have signaled to the subconscious, through encoding, to halt an iteration of time.

Always keep the body moving to keep the brain active. Begin to learn from your own kinetics. Swing arms in a windwill fashion, and maybe notice the grinding of good wheat. By combining creativity and motion, you may enhance prefrontal lobes and become more aqua like. Maybe?

Learn to recognize your own stupidity. It will free up the spaces - like a grey square up inside your center. And then, maybe some red fractal smoke, with a little highlighter organ?

I've learned that to write well, one must read and understand fairy tales. They have the ability to provide an initial ego sever, as well as subterranean wisdom.

(Yee).
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

http://www.rawilson.com/quantum.shtml

^ Interesting!

(*Be warned, may dissolve many conflicts surrounding misunderstandings of A=A.)

(The observer has been shown to be the observed...)
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Steven Coyle wrote:As the Theory of Relativity shows, once an object reaches the speed of light, time no longer exists.
This is a common misconception. (See my post Re: The idea of demensions proves Descartes wrong.)

If an object could reach the speed of light, the experience of the passage of time for that object remains unchanged. If that object were a person - or contained a person (say it was a spacecraft), that person would experience time as he always did. The only difference would be subjective; if he was nervous or uncomfortable, time might seem to slow down. The clocks in the spacecraft, however, would not slow down (or speed up, for that matter!)

To an observer watching the spacecraft recede, the time on the craft would appear to slow down to zero. Eventually, the craft would appear to come to a standstill and proceed no further.

The Lorentz transformations - the equations Einstein's Special Relativity uses - also predict the mass of the spacecraft would become infinite as the moving craft attained the speed of light. This is why many or most physicists believe it is not possible to accelerate anything with a non-zero rest mass to the speed of light. The logic is as follows: Roughly speaking, Work (or energy) equals Force times Distance. Force equals Mass times Acceleration. If you could accelerate something from zero to c (the speed of light), its Mass would not remain constant, but increase with time and distance until it became infinite just as the object reached c. Therefore, the Force required would be its acceleration times something infinite. The Force required would increase with distance until it became infinite right at the point where it caused the object to attain the speed of light. Work is actually the integral of F(x)dx as x (the distance from the launch pad to the object at any given moment) goes from 0 to D (where D is the distance at which light speed is attained.) But F(D) is the force at this distance D and is infinite. Therefore, it would take an infinite amount of energy to accelerate anything with a nonzero rest mass to the speed of light.

In fact, it would even take an infinite amount of energy to accelerate anything with a nonzero rest mass from almost the speed of light (say, 99.99% c) to the speed of light c.

So far, particle physicists have not been able to accelerate even electrons to the speed of light. They are very close, but each incremental increase in speed requires an enormous addition of energy.

It should be emphasized that no contradiction of Einstein's Special Relativity has ever been observed.

(The edits are for spelling, per usual for dyslexic brokenhead.)
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

Well, I have been proven wrong.

By a brokenhead.

To put it in another model: a person who's achieved enlightenment has activated the fifth neurosomatic brain circuit - which results in 'unification' with their own perceptual field. This unification produces a 'neurosomatic' imprint, leading to states of somatic rapture. When a perceptual union is achieved, time is no longer present.
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

The horror!

http://www.rawilsonfans.com/articles/wdww.htm

Bloody and dangerous!
bert

Post by bert »

Schizophrenia: brought on by subconscious thoughts made conscious, which produces half-thought "schiz's." Also, a result of highly delusional thinking. The underlying mechanism being creative in nature however, requiring creativity to equate. Can be a form of positive healing, as well as an impetus for further symbolic development - as the language used to communicate between hemisphere's is highly abstract in nature.
schizophrenia is often considered as psychopatic but is nevertheless one key to psycho-physics. It is an essential part to general normality. indeed, all we inhibit and reject splits our mind as does, probably, the primal acceptance of good and evil. schism being constant, the uncommited and rejects of mind form a spooky being,which seeks substance by the 'as if'(consciously false; see hans vaihinger). It causes a soft casuistry, a slurred, blurred seeing and thinking - a vogue in many artforms since approx. the 40ties. the old accomplishment of completion is almost lost. the conflict creates the necessity of self-socializing usually by over-insisten,ce on 'I am I' based on this shaky medium! yet all of this is only normal and evidence of the extensiveness of the 'as if' impication and other forms of make-belief. more corrupt are disbeliefs,half-beliefs or aimless 'walk around' believing.
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

Recently I've been reading through MIT's (MIT!_) admissions blog. Mainly because what is contained within is some pretty inspiring stuff.

Potential motivation.

http://www.mitadmissions.org/blogs.shtml

(Check out "Lulu's blog" for good snaps...er...photos :)
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

Shape of the Eternal

Number Pi, and its infinity: it cuts with a pyramid
Where a radius juts a center
Where a sitter sits, and can view eternal spin
Seven thousand stars above.

Though it's the circle itself which does stand,
the more varied perfection of man.

And the salt found its scatter,
From the windows to upstairs
Where steps led
To all food and resource of my own.
To lamplight,
from the owl.

And there I watched the sixty tree ring wood grains.
Birds with green grubs growing
Swimming oxen, bathing in their horns

And from behind my eyes, I covered adorned jewel
Memory once locked behind a tiny cut doorway

-

Then all told it to me,

"Up, up, or down.

does move the sea."
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

Popcorn

The phone calls itself.

A pulling receiver, hangs itself up.

Someone walks,
it's the drone hiccup again.

Hangs it up.
bert

Post by bert »

I will formulate some theses, on sorcery:

our whole means of expression (of agreed meanings) is semantical, an ambiguous method, whether conveying ideas, values, facts or fictions, which has ever-variant meanings to the recipient; there are few 'one to one' meanings of words. therefore, although it may transfer by a short sentence a meaning similar to both of us, I do not so convey it to my subconsciousness - there is a conjunctional confusion.

examplification: the short sentence 'God is love', would be to the subconsc. either 'god love', or 'love God'. therefore, to be understood by the subconsciousness it would have to read as 'God=love', and of course this would have to be believed (on your part) to have meaning: lip avowel here has no value for magical transferences. moreover, the conveyance of such statemen,ts is unnecessary and should be in the form of a question , not an answer.
symbolized: (cannot be symbolized by keyboard) meaning: 'Is God love?'
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

Oceans

Seven continents, resting to Pangia
One shape,

A heart's pulse.

The spirit moves through Asian Culture
The color and soul, running from within African Nature
The shared University within Central Europe
The Five Elements, to the sands of South America
North America, wild and vast

To the snow from Antarctica,
Mountains, of now
Last edited by Steven Coyle on Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Man, I want a poetry thread, too.
Good Citizen Carl
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

Last poetic.
bert

Post by bert »

any fact or fiction has no difficulty in finding relatables as supporting evidence , because everything has a 'point of connection' and a period of reality when it is immediate and simultaneous as regards place and time. our difficulty is to re-evoke the past 'as now'*, so we accept the 'semblance of' (make-belief, religion or faith) as the substitude of real belief, which needs no reality other than its own. what you cannot conceive as yourself is yourself as another reality.

* : the 'as if' world impaired with the subconsciousness.
there is an essential subjective approach to Reality. belief must be made personal along symbolised charges with meaning, along individual lines. tradition is the crystallized belief of others ; it may express, but it cannot release the life force. my notion of reality is located in the fleeting mutual interaction between the terminals of Ego and Self. Ego being the self 'as now', is melting into Pure Consciousness which is neither Self nor Ego, neither subject nor object. it is the unbalanced, not-this nor-that, both of them fluid yet fixed in a unity of voidness beyond conception. this state is the unconceived, inconceivable, and from which no conception to fresh becomings is necessary.

the 'As If'(consiously false), Hans Vaihinger discovered, plays an enormous part in science, world philosophies and life.
the 'as if' being impaired with the 'as now' indicates the transference of belief from subconcious to conscious immediacy.it is the selfhood of quiddity where the ego at any moment is the total yet fleeting reification in terms of time and space; cognized as delusive conceptions bred from an distorted conceived word-symbol from the primal Id. so, what is spatial and temporal is bereft of reality, for reality is the inconceivable, always.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Bert, the King of Gibberish.

Dutch must be the worst language to try to translate into English.
Good Citizen Carl
bert

Post by bert »

concrete or abstract: if you propose a wish for the thing you desire, expressed in its own language, there will be a response. so, if I ask my mind in an appropriate manner for a definition of 'consiousness' I shall receive a true answer, although I may not be able to translate it. semantics are either remiss or insufficient to render the sequence of phonograms, but without understanding I would receive an emotional impact as from a significant passage of music (Bach or Mozart) thus inspiring a kind of semantic rendering as true as possible.
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

At times, I make bad combos, and come off like a tart. I was losing my appetite, so I read a book about foods that heal. I turned on the faucet, and it sounded sick. It upset my mother. Later I decided to take a B-12 vitamin. It tasted bitter. I had trouble swallowing it. I tried milk. Too much lactate. A bad combination. Then, my father recommended pomegranate juice. Tart... Swallowed it whole.

An experiment, if one is feeling adventureous. With your eyes closed, you enter into the Void. The beginning of creation. :-) You may begin to notice emerging patterns, blue energy... empty in nature, open to suggestion. You could learn to teach yourself the meaning of abstraction. Maybe even ask questions to the forms, and see if you can spot their reply.

Names are powerful things. I've decided to change mine around a bit. From Steven Coyle. "Ebin Boyle." To Stev Co. "Ev Flo." :-)

Playing the piano is interesting. I can't play too well, but I realize that a left hand opens, and a right hand tightens. Left mind opens up. Right mind tightens.

Birds... very friendly creatures. Their colors, their natures. With a keen eye, you can spot one giving some good advice. (Not me, Not me).

The heart has its own intelligence. Seriously. It paints in colors. (It paints in colors).

My dad walked in the room. I was feeling depressed. Was about to take it out on him. He likes to keep things light. Second later, a downpour.
divine focus

Post by divine focus »

Steven Coyle wrote:Playing the piano is interesting. I can't play too well, but I realize that a left hand opens, and a right hand tightens. Left mind opens up. Right mind tightens.
It actually crosses: left hand connects to right brain, right hand to left brain :)
eliasforum.org/digests.html