What stupidity is

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Exciplex

What stupidity is

Post by Exciplex »

Whoever answers that question faithfully automatically has genius.

[Edited: Changed "Anyone who" to "Whoever"]
Last edited by Exciplex on Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
daybrown

Re: What stupidity is

Post by daybrown »

Exciplex wrote:Anyone who answers that question faithfully automatically has genius.
There is no one. We are all just Turing machines. But if you wait long enuf, the right answer will randomly appear.
Goddess made sex for company.
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

daybrown wrote:
Exciplex wrote:Anyone who answers that question faithfully automatically has genius.
There is no one. We are all just Turing machines. But if you wait long enuf, the right answer will randomly appear.
We are not all just Turing machines, d.b. I'd ask you to speak for yourself. I haven't seen Vicdan around for a while, so I guess it's safe to suggest you read Roger Penrose tackle the question in The Emperor's New Mind.
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Hey, Exciplex, are you by any chance related to Mister Mxyzptlk?
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

brokenhead wrote:
daybrown wrote:
We are not all just Turing machines, d.b. I'd ask you to speak for yourself. I haven't seen Vicdan around for a while, so I guess it's safe to suggest you read Roger Penrose tackle the question in The Emperor's New Mind.
It was worth thinking about. But if you are not a Turing machine, how would I know the difference? A really well programmed Turing machine would think it was real.
Goddess made sex for company.
truth_justice

Post by truth_justice »

Exciplex wrote:Whoever answers that question faithfully automatically has genius.

[Edited: Changed "Anyone who" to "Whoever"]
Then my answer is "".
Truth, Justice, Freedom.
Exciplex

Post by Exciplex »

Brokenhead: Not in any way of which I'm aware, no.
Urien

Post by Urien »

I dont know what stupidity is
Elizabeth Isabelle

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

Urine wrote:I dont know what stupidity is
Obviously.

Hey, did you write that in the snow?
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Hey, c'mon Elizabeth. Urien deserves respect. That's R-E-S-P-E-C-T, a la his favorite singer Urethra Franklin, am I right, man? Sock it to me.

Whatchin' yo' back, man.
Good Citizen Carl
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

In a general sense, I would divide the ‘stupid’ mind into two appearances. First of all, there is the ‘stupid’ intellectual who has given some thought to life, and absorbed a certain amount of knowledge, and truth, but their character isn’t robust/ideal enough to totally understand the nature of reality. They don't have the goods to go all the way, but they have some capacity for rational discussion.

And then on the lower scale, there is the dullard, who hasn’t given life any thought, and has absolutely no potential or interest in intellectual thought. The dullard usually naturally gravitates towards the animal realms, and they usually dedicate themselves to totally perfecting some outward skill or talent. For instance: Dullard men usually make great slave laborers because they put all their masculine focus into the perfection of some outward technique rather than the perfection of their minds.

Dullard men are usually the most exploited in our society as they are used excessively like whores by both women and by the more clever men who make better rulers, managers and overseers. However, the clever mind is sometimes exploited by his own greed. Men with power are usually never satisfied with necessity, and that sort of greed is a form of stupidity as well. Moreover, Most humans do not have enough respect for the plight of labor, and that is why the economy moves so fast, desire rules all, not compassion or consideration. Moreover, Dullards become the cannon fodder for military conquests, or the cogs to build highways, apartment buildings, ships, planes, and automobiles. Dullard men are essentially the nuts and bolts behind civilization itself.

hopefully, technology should eventually replace the dullard. I have quite a bit of compassion for the dullard because I've worked the daily life of the labor intensive dullard, and I know what that feels like, and it seems like a very hellish existence to me, but then again, I am a very sensitive human being. It will be nice to see science engineer everyone to be sensitive intellectuals, while allowing the dullard to be fazed out of existence.
Last edited by Ryan Rudolph on Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Matt Gregory

Post by Matt Gregory »

Aw, c'mon you guys. The answer is obviously "stupid is as stupid does."
Elizabeth Isabelle

Matt Gregory wrote:Aw, c'mon you guys. The answer is obviously "stupid is as stupid does."
Go Forrest, go Forrest...
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Forest Gump – The American Fantasy – to behave like a retard and still claim have an interesting, incongruous and meaningful life.
Matt Gregory

Post by Matt Gregory »

No I think it's more like behave like a retard and still get laid.
Elizabeth Isabelle

Ryan's really banging out the irony tonight.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

This is pretty stupid.

Next time, I'll do my research instead of re-watching old TV shows.
A mindful man needs few words.
Elizabeth Isabelle

any relation to mookestink?
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

The relation of self-identity, I guess.
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Life is like a box of chocolates – as you’ re stuck in a very small space with a bunch of
Sweet tasting brown nosers, and your only relief in life is to be swallowed up by some overwhelming feminine force.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Since the thread title is basically "worldly matters"... I seem to have had some influence on my sister:

More of what stupidity is
tek0

Post by tek0 »

Stupidity ranks upon actions that are taken among humans the observers and the intended future ilk of the intended class off said species.

So really anyone alive today who is not filthy rich to the 11th power falls under this.

Btw I will mention beyond a smug human FUCKING doubt worm holes being activated by humans or close allies over SALEM OREGON were sighted under teenage senses and pure human minds.

NO BULLSHIT....the rumors are so true and it from my perspective for anyone who never had such an experience are to the point that it is like winning the fucking lottery in terms of singular experience.

I have a second witness...hell I have even lightly been gangstalked for posting my story by the FBI.

I may be intoxicated but I will vouch for Japanese and other countries not in cooporation to the UFO, USO, and under limited eXP US NAVY.
Last edited by tek0 on Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tek0

Post by tek0 »

I will commit some mass revenge if the feds or illi units fuck with me or my observers.

Do no I repeat do not fuck with a person who quite frankyly wishes the best for humanity no matter how our genetics pan out or our AI dishes out solutions for us all.

I find out that we are all being betrayed well you better have some armor piercing or you will hope your AI accounted for that "human" "threat".
tek0

Post by tek0 »

HA REALITY

WORM HOLES AND META MATERIAL I do not lie....they know that
Last edited by tek0 on Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tek0

Post by tek0 »

This mother fucker needs to drown in nothingness please ADMIN\

I do not outburst often but when is needed I will shine some very bitter light.

I get gang stalked..

the agent in Florida appreciated that I told him and his female agentg that I still appreciated life and it's beauty.

They still tracked me in their vehicle half way....they know I am not wealthy.

If I was believe me I would ally with the proper humans who had proper ideas.
tim48484848