diligence=grace

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
HYPNOSIS

diligence=grace

Post by HYPNOSIS »

I perceive to know, therefore I know.

I perceive to understand, therefore I rationalize. Gracefulness is a disease taken upon mankind for the sufrage of his own image. What I see as the boat to the future is merely an image of the past reflected by a " alteration"

Just wanted to put an ounce on a discovery!

Ka

sagerage

Re: diligence=grace

Post by sagerage »

Last edited by sagerage on Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LooF

Post by LooF »

is knowing the same as perceiving to know? Do i perceive about perceiving too?

that is bad.
HYPNOSIS

Post by HYPNOSIS »

Loof,,

Perceiving to know what is real, not debating nor questioning what is logical proof.
Last edited by HYPNOSIS on Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HYPNOSIS

Post by HYPNOSIS »

sagerage wrote:...
Show what?
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

-Hippie B-
HYPNOSIS - I perceive to know, therefore I know.

-tomas-
Flash back to that first LSD trip :-)

-Hippie B-
I perceive to understand, therefore I rationalize.

-tomas-
Flash back to that first mescaline trip :-)

-Hippie B-
Gracefulness is a disease taken upon mankind for the suffrage of his own image.

-tomas-
One day you will have nothing to fear.

-Hippie B-
What I see as the boat to the future is merely an image of the past reflected by an "alteration"

-tomas-
The spirit's stayin' alive. They belong to the ages.
(flow like the river)

-Hippie B-

-tomas-
I'll roll up a few doobies outta that ounce :-)

-Hippie B-
Ka .001

-tomas-
Micro-grams? Timothy Leary's dead...

Tomas (the tank)
VietNam veteran - 1971

HYPNOSIS

Post by HYPNOSIS »

Tomas wrote:.

-Hippie B-
HYPNOSIS - I perceive to know, therefore I know.

-tomas-
Flash back to that first LSD trip :-)

-Hippie B-
I perceive to understand, therefore I rationalize.

-tomas-
Flash back to that first mescaline trip :-)

-Hippie B-
Gracefulness is a disease taken upon mankind for the suffrage of his own image.

-tomas-
One day you will have nothing to fear.

-Hippie B-
What I see as the boat to the future is merely an image of the past reflected by an "alteration"

-tomas-
The spirit's stayin' alive. They belong to the ages.
(flow like the river)

-Hippie B-

-tomas-
I'll roll up a few doobies outta that ounce :-)

-Hippie B-
Ka .001

-tomas-
Micro-grams? Timothy Leary's dead...

Tomas (the tank)
VietNam veteran - 1971

Literally,

What part of dilligence=grace did you not understand? I know everything, hence I know everything. I perceive to understand what happens in this forum, literally. Grace is a bitch that I don't take very lightly. I am a spiritual meditator, one eye open, one eye closed. Just wanted to exchange an ounch of pain for enlightenment. And, who is timothy leary? I know a tim buch tooth...
Tomas

Say what?

Post by Tomas »

Unless I'm missing some part of the diligence=grace thread that's been edited (deleted) by others... Perhaps you may consider a longer opening statement as to what you were (or are) trying to get across.

thanx,

Tomas (the tank)
Prince of Jerusalem
16 Degree
Scottish Rite Free Mason

HYPNOSIS

Post by HYPNOSIS »

Logical proof.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

OK, Carl,

Please elaborate on what this clown is yapping about.

Tomas

HYPNOSIS wrote:I perceive to know, therefore I know.

I perceive to understand, therefore I rationalize. Gracefulness is a disease taken upon mankind for the sufrage of his own image. What I see as the boat to the future is merely an image of the past reflected by a " alteration"

Ka

Sapius

Post by Sapius »

Thomas, in my opinion it simply means...

"I have discovered the Ultimate Truth, that there is no Truth".

Which in a way leads to...

"I KNOW nothing"

...unless of course, I'm totally off the mark...

Any ways, all I know is, it's time for bed :O
---------
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Once again, there is no "h" in my name...

Sapius wrote:

Thomas, in my opinion it simply means...

"I have discovered the Ultimate Truth, that there is no Truth".

Which in a way leads to...

"I KNOW nothing"

...unless of course, I'm totally off the mark...

Any ways, all I know is, it's time for bed :O
Sapius

Post by Sapius »

Oops! My apologies, Tomas, I should be ashamed; this is the second time you had to point that out to me. I guess, with an ‘h’ is the first sound that comes to mind; and I hope you did notice that I was yawning at the time.

But essentially I knew who I was talking to, and that would smell as sweet by any other name. BTW, in off-net life, I don't know why, but I'm awful at remembering names, but I almost never forget a face, or an event associated with it... if it was significant in my eyes.
---------
HYPNOSIS

Post by HYPNOSIS »

Tomas?...Sapius?

You're missing out on this. Whoa.

Some kind of shadow just surpassed me. It's as if the posts up in here are dead to me. Dead. I know that I am suppose to be dead to this forum. However, this is like a grave yard, only I am re-digging for truth, and then finding meaning and purpose.

I always wondered why they call her "venus." Logic, wisdom, understanding, infinity, tarzan, this now all comes to a conclusion...Are we dead yet? A=A.

Some kind of suppassing of genius minds into a one creature, or something like that! Sorry, I've got to go make dinner. My appologies...A=A
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Timothy Leary's dead...

HYPNOSIS - Tomas?...Sapius?

Some kind of suppassing of genius minds into a one creature, or something like that! Sorry, I've got to go make dinner. My appologies...A=A

-tomas-
Define "suppassing"

ps- Yeah, I missed out on dinner (and thanks for not offering me any) but what did you have?

Tomas (the tank)
VietNam veteran - 1971

HYPNOSIS

Post by HYPNOSIS »

Tomas wrote:.

Timothy Leary's dead...

HYPNOSIS - Tomas?...Sapius?

-tomas-
Define "suppassing"

ps- Yeah, I missed out on dinner (and thanks for not offering me any) but what did you have?

Tomas (the tank)
VietNam veteran - 1971

Suppassing? Sapius.
HYPNOSIS

Post by HYPNOSIS »

I don't know everything, I only assume.

I can read therefore I am a genius.
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

LooF wrote:is knowing the same as perceiving to know? Do i perceive about perceiving too?

that is bad.
One can perceive truth with logic...

In knowing, awareness.. one is aware that they are aware, and to perceive what one is perceiving.. or perceiving what one is aware of one may use logic to do so...so therefore.. simply knowing is not perceiving what and HOW you are knowing... In otherwords.. the word perceive is used for UNDERSTANDING.. so one can understand logically what awareness IS, thereby becoming aware of awareness.. and thus explaining it and the process of what you are aware of in awareness. One may go as deep as desire takes.. for understanding brings yet more clarity and more knowing.. consciousness ever growing.. So this is a good thing for it expands growth into more awareness.. and yet more.. Finally one sees quite clearly what IS.. no amount of logical reason will give you any other answers than what just IS, and one may then become aware of anything they desire..from the vantage point of utter understanding. knowledge of all things is given..to the seeker of understanding and wisdom..The fountain of youth for example..One views all from the purely aware state, knowing instantly what IS in relation to what IS not (Keys to hades..) together they form the whole..as any perceived negativity, death,confusion, illusion.. can be 'transmuted' (mystical alchemy..energy transmutation, neg to pos) to light, or new wise understanding in truth in accordance with what is..Wisdom and the WORD that is creation.

what exactly do you understand by the term 'grace'?

amandaxxx
'I am You'
Fujaro

Post by Fujaro »

When by 'knowing' you mean 'reaching an internal (tentative) conclusion' then perceiving what and how you are knowing doesn't add up to understanding. For the fact that you have perfectly kept track of what your conclusion is and what premisses you've used along the way to reach the conclusion, in itself is not a garantuee that the premisses are certain. Hence you might think you understand but there is no absolute garantuee that the way you understand it is correct, i.e. in accordance with reality (whatever that is). You even might (quite accidentally) rightly understand a conclusion as correct on basis of false premisses.

When by 'knowing' you mean in fact 'having complete and absolute knowledge of' your statement is begging the question.
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

Fujaro wrote:When by 'knowing' you mean 'reaching an internal (tentative) conclusion' then perceiving what and how you are knowing doesn't add up to understanding. For the fact that you have perfectly kept track of what your conclusion is and what premisses you've used along the way to reach the conclusion, in itself is not a garantuee that the premisses are certain. Hence you might think you understand but there is no absolute garantuee that the way you understand it is correct, i.e. in accordance with reality (whatever that is). You even might (quite accidentally) rightly understand a conclusion as correct on basis of false premisses.

When by 'knowing' you mean in fact 'having complete and absolute knowledge of' your statement is begging the question.
By knowing I mean that Understanding IS gained that allows one to comprehend all things. In utter objectivity one sees consciousness, one then has to begin to understand that in relation to ALL. In awareness it is easy to understand truth. There is no other way that things can be understood in truth. What IS always IS. One is able to psycho analyse any mind within subjectivity for one sees from the vantage point beyond all density and illusion. For example fear dissolves, self doubt dissolves replaced then by knowing as one re perceives experience correctly and not subject to the subjective constraints of a conditioned mind. (Hitla was into this psychic ware fare and mind control, but genocide for others is not the way.) One can also look back and understand how perceptions ie thought processes were formed 'incorrectly' in the first place with in illusion. This then releases trapped negativity and old karma. One is then able to create the reality they want and can exercise pure free will in truth, knowing what actions to take that are the right ones, to achieve the desired goal. With no karma, no lessons are needed. Laws of attraction dictate what we create to learn. We know ourselves when we make the same mistake twice hindsight is wonderful, but foresight is better.

My premises are certain for what I understand is how to understand all others. I write down my understanding and can now pick up any part and evidentially it speaks for itself as all ONE understanding. It may be known as esoteric thought, mysticism, Theosophy forms certain understanding from a 'christian view point' while the upanishads talk about pure consciousness and sayings of the 'bhudda' are ways to 'know'

I do understand your logic with the above comment, and when I under took my research it was with a soul aim of disproving my understanding, however all I found was more and more acknowledgement of what IS, why that is so and how to understand it in relation to your own self as you.

When you realise the illusion, you understand that we 'were' so dumb, because it really IS so simple.

For me yes I do have utter understanding of it, my work is to allow others to understand it for themselves. One cannot make a horse drink.
I explain it so another can begin to sift through their own confusion, which controls life.
ps.. Buy my book when im finished ;-)

Amandaxxx
'I am You'
Fujaro

Post by Fujaro »

elderwoodxxx wrote:By knowing I mean that Understanding IS gained that allows one to comprehend all things. In utter objectivity one sees consciousness, one then has to begin to understand that in relation to ALL.
Nothing more than a religious claim for the absolute. But still you haven't managed to explain how to discern between the illusion (or delusion if you like) that you have reached absolute knowledge and real knowledge itself. What's the mysterious criterium you apply?

Furthermore, knowing what and how you understand things isn't enough. You also have to know what and how you understand the things by which you know how and what you understand it. And so on.

You claim to have solved the problem that all infomation is coming through our senses and is indirect. You claim to have absolute knowledge about the transformation process itself. For that you need a priori knowledge of the absolute to start with. Of coursethat is quite interesting but a big claim needs rock solid argumentation. And at the moment that kind of argumentation is lacking completely. Also you claim to have circumvented Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem. Could you please elaborate on that? How do you perceive yourself slaying that dragon. Are you even aware of that dragon and if so, what tools for dragon slaying did you use. Must be a piece of cake.
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

I have recently been asked about ways in HOW to perceive, keys if you like and have begun to talk about this in a few of my posts.

Yes I have written an apriori method of Christian doctrine.
Fujaro wrote:Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem. Could you please elaborate on that? How do you perceive yourself slaying that dragon. Are you even aware of that dragon and if so, what tools for dragon slaying did you use. Must be a piece of cake.

Thank you for your knowledge in this area I look most forward to discovering this dragon. Ones sword of truth slays all dragons, so therefore as friend he exists or as foe, he never did!

Amandaxxx
ps, The cake is most sweet.

pps, If by the theorem you mean it pertaining to one 'feeling' incomplete, then yes I once 'thought' I was. It was in Pure Love that I found me. I met myself and began to understand who ' I am'. I met the divine nature of who we are beyond all mistrust and doubt of self and others, born within illusion under the 'veil' of subjectivity. I then found the heart and unconditional love of god, who searches all hearts and minds as ONE. But I do not 'assume' and will tomorrow research.. To transcend perceptions of mind, one uses male 'logic' and feminine 'intuition' together as ONE, then opening third eye..

The flashing double edge sword before the tree of life, IS infinite perception, and in truth all perception forms the whole, what is needed IS understanding, gained through experience in linear time of the knowledge of both good and evil. This IS wisdom, the word of truth. Doctrine serves to allow transcendence of this good and evil. (Ascension) For in applying the principles correctly one PERCEIVES quite clearly with renewed mind.

Jesus was our selfless example, he said, 'I am the way' he allowed consciousness to know God oncemore within a hardened heart swallowed within illusion, from power deception and greed.

My writing says, I am You. For ALL hearts beat as one. One body. creation, consciosness, life or father, son, spirit respectively. The 'trinity' plays many parts in creation. Three as one.
'I am You'
Blair

Post by Blair »

You talk absolute nonsense.

That is all.
Fujaro

Post by Fujaro »

elderwoodxxx wrote:I have recently been asked about ways in HOW to perceive, keys if you like and have begun to talk about this in a few of my posts.

Yes I have written an apriori method of Christian doctrine.
Fujaro wrote:Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem. Could you please elaborate on that? How do you perceive yourself slaying that dragon. Are you even aware of that dragon and if so, what tools for dragon slaying did you use. Must be a piece of cake.

Thank you for your knowledge in this area I look most forward to discovering this dragon. Ones sword of truth slays all dragons, so therefore as friend he exists or as foe, he never did!

Amandaxxx
ps, The cake is most sweet.

pps, If by the theorem you mean it pertaining to one 'feeling' incomplete, then yes I once 'thought' I was. It was in Pure Love that I found me. I met myself and began to understand who ' I am'. I met the divine nature of who we are beyond all mistrust and doubt of self and others, born within illusion under the 'veil' of subjectivity. I then found the heart and unconditional love of god, who searches all hearts and minds as ONE. But I do not 'assume' and will tomorrow research.. To transcend perceptions of mind, one uses male 'logic' and feminine 'intuition' together as ONE, then opening third eye..

The flashing double edge sword before the tree of life, IS infinite perception, and in truth all perception forms the whole, what is needed IS understanding, gained through experience in linear time of the knowledge of both good and evil. This IS wisdom, the word of truth. Doctrine serves to allow transcendence of this good and evil. (Ascension) For in applying the principles correctly one PERCEIVES quite clearly with renewed mind.

Jesus was our selfless example, he said, 'I am the way' he allowed consciousness to know God oncemore within a hardened heart swallowed within illusion, from power deception and greed.

My writing says, I am You. For ALL hearts beat as one. One body. creation, consciosness, life or father, son, spirit respectively. The 'trinity' plays many parts in creation. Three as one.
Please may I see some argumentation here? As a self acclaimed holder of absolute truth, you show remarkable little precision in answering the questions. Do you even understand Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem? Please engage in this debate with more awareness of the issues raised, or refrain from it alltogether.
Fujaro

Post by Fujaro »

BTW, your trinity was invented by men of power with an urge to wield religion and wordly powers in one structure centuries after the supposed death of christ. With all your awareness, you must be aware of that?