The evolution of QRS into QRST

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
maestro

Re: The evolution of QRS into QRST

Post by maestro »

Philosophaster wrote:That's right, everyone, I have just reached The Loftiest Enlightenment.
It seems the enlightenment is happening here like a domino effect. The forum is finally succeeding in its aims. Don't fret Trevor for the effect may yet strike you.
The Dude

Post by The Dude »

maestro:
Don't fret Trevor for the effect may yet strike you.
Dude. El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
maestro

Post by maestro »

The Dude wrote:Dude. El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
Interestingly when I saw this movie, I thought that the Dude guy is a perfect Zen master, living life with the don't give a damn carefree attitude, and remaining calm and composed even under numerous major crisis (for example when his "Johnson" is to be cut off in a day).
Laird

Post by Laird »

Philosophaster wrote:Perhaps you could send them to this site for pointers!
What an inspiring prelude to your later revelation that:
Philosophaster wrote:I have just reached The Loftiest Enlightenment.
Blessings and ominous anomalies be upon this world as I welcome you to the fold, my new contemporary. We have much Work to Accomplish and whilst we can never be friends, knowing the delusional nature of friendship, I know that our Mere Collaboration is to be of Spiritual Benefit to the entire globe. What a sign of true genius that you exclude me from the Enlightened Acronym! How deep is your sense of Enlightened Irony that you behave as though you were still so egotistical as to want to usurp my Spiritual Authority when really in your Unparalleled Wisdom you recognise us as Spiritual Equals. Indeed, this is a glorious day, one where we can announce to the world that QRS*T* has become *P*QRS*T*! How much more swiftly now will progress the Promotion of Wisdom!
maestro wrote:It seems the enlightenment is happening here like a domino effect. The forum is finally succeeding in its aims.
Totality be willed! We are indeed upon the cusp of a New Age. Yes, I see that the seeds sown by the QRS are now resulting in the blossoming of new Spiritual Masters who surpass even their teachers! It is paradoxical that the 99% full glass can yield unto the 100% full vessel, and yet such is the Will of God. I only hope that in our Infinite Compassion we Newly Enlightened Masters can convey the depths of our gratitude to our benefactors by suitably guiding them to navigate past the remainder of their persistent subtle delusional mentality.
maestro wrote:Don't fret Trevor for the effect may yet strike you.
Indeed: I am convinced that, despite his obvious emotional attachments (witness: the need to create "sockpuppets" to "troll" the Enlightened Wisdom of his superiors), Trevor is exceedingly close to Total Enlightenment - more close than even he realises. Totality be willing, and should he take heed of the Ultimate Guidance with which he may now avail himself, he will ascend to that unbreakable level in an exceedingly short period.
The Dude

Post by The Dude »

Laird: Thanks for bringing me as close to enlightenment as I'll ever get. It was an experience, but you sucked the air right out of the room. I still think Tomas would make a better "T".

Have a good day. I can't remain in this forum any longer.