The evolution of QRS into QRST

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Laird

Re: The evolution of QRS into QRST

Post by Laird »

clyde: How will you Propagate Wisdom?

Laird: Clyde, thank you for bringing this up: it is a very important issue and deserves a separate thread. I will let you know once that thread is under way.
I can now direct you to that resource: Genius Academy.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

maestro: he's going to cheat everyone into believing that enlightenment leads to the building of great schools in the middle of the Australian outback. He is simply not good enough to make a school or cult, so why the fuck is he talking like he's gonna do it?
Laird

Post by Laird »

Trevor Salyzyn wrote:maestro: he's going to cheat everyone into believing that enlightenment leads to the building of great schools in the middle of the Australian outback. He is simply not good enough to make a school or cult, so why the fuck is he talking like he's gonna do it?
Trevor, this may come as something of a surprise to you, but: the only one being cheated is you, and ironically, it is you who is cheating yourself. You have at your disposal one so far into the fathomless depths of Ultimate Reality that he will never again return to the shallows, when previously you had merely three sages who kind-of-mostly-but-not-always lived Truth. You have the opportunity to question and gain some insight into what this scintillating state of deluded-nevermore is actually like, and how you might aspire to it, but instead you choose to wallow in bitter accusations and aggressive posturing. Totality knows, you are treading the right path: a little more focus will see you leaving behind your wallowings far more rapidly.

Furthermore, it is of vital importance that you examine your resistance to the latest QRS*T* project: maligning Genius is certain only to cause you bad karma. To that end, I invite you to participate in the referenced thread.
ChaoticMelody

Post by ChaoticMelody »

Is that you in your avatar by any chance?
Laird

Post by Laird »

Yes, it is a photograph from circa 1999. I haven't changed much in the meantime although I no longer have the afro - these days my hair is straight and occasionally pulled back in a ponytail. The beard's still going though. Not the same one, although I recently trimmed down an eight-month old monster. Even Kev was urging me to do something about the unkempt beast.
Sapius

Post by Sapius »

My final self-verification is now complete. I have ascended the highest barrier; transcended the mundane and finally - at very last - entered the exalted arena of the Enlightened.
Congratulations! Well done, Laird! :)

Now there is absolutely no way one could possibly challenge your wisdom; if one does… well… delusions abound; they are simply incapable of seeing Truth.

What can one say... except... God's will :)
---------
earnest_seeker

Post by earnest_seeker »

Laird, do you think that QRS understand your abiding Enlightenment, now that you have banished all delusions and emotion forever?
Laird
The Dude

Post by The Dude »

earnest: he's yanking your chain.
Laird

Post by Laird »

Sapius, I thank you for your congratulations. You see things with a clarity that bespeaks the immeasurably short distance from which you behold Enlightenment. I have no doubt that given an impeccable example you yourself will very shortly ascend to these holy heights.

Earnest: No, they cannot. When one lives in the knowledge that at any time one's Enlightenment might be interrupted by a fleeting delusion, the quality of one's Enlightenment suffers greatly. Truly I say to you, that just as to QRS you are but a base animal with spiritual leanings, to me QRS are a lower order of species. It will be necessary for me to point out at times the subtle ways in which momentary delusions are affecting their thought processes and causing them to become emotional in a particularly feminine kind of way. Indeed, that will be my most important role on this forum: the potential for three additional Fully Enlightened Forevermore beings in this deluded world is of the highest need for attention imaginable. And so you will notice in the coming days and weeks that the dynamic of this forum changes slightly: I will not so much be interfering with the fine work that the QRS are doing to guide you on the spiritual path; however, just as they are guiding you, so will I be guiding them.
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

Now we have sock puppets talking to each other. Bummer.

Laird,
Even Kev was urging me to do something about the unkempt beast.
Wow, you must've looked like a hobo. And now that you've reached enlightenment, will you be letting your beard grow long again?
The Dude

Post by The Dude »

Sapius,
I have no doubt that given an impeccable example you yourself will very shortly ascend to these holy heights.
Don't dig this shit.
The Dude

Post by The Dude »

Sher,
Now we have sock puppets talking to each other. Bummer.
I'm not talking to Laird at all. I'm talking to you, the audience. I'm telling you: don't believe his lies.
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

No, I meant that you are talking to earnest.
Laird

Post by Laird »

The Dude wrote:I'm not talking to Laird at all. I'm talking to you, the audience. I'm telling you: don't believe his lies.
I think that we have a troll. Best that everyone ignore this idiot. When I receive my admin privileges I will make sure that this character is banned.
Laird

Post by Laird »

Shahrazad wrote:And now that you've reached enlightenment, will you be letting your beard grow long again?
It is of the utmost importance that Enlightened men distinguish themselves as wholly masculine through the physical manifestation of facial hair. So, in answer to your question: yes, absolutely. Furthermore I will be stressing to David, Dan and Kevin that if they wish to push through the final barrier they will be greatly assisted should they likewise engage to the full extent in this wholesome practice. Kevin's current beard is, to be quite frank, a little disappointing. Feminine even.
Philosophaster

Post by Philosophaster »

Laird wrote:Kevin's current beard is, to be quite frank, a little disappointing. Feminine even.
A feminine beard, eh?
Unicorns up in your butt!
Philosophaster

Post by Philosophaster »

Laird wrote:It is of the utmost importance that Enlightened men distinguish themselves as wholly masculine through the physical manifestation of facial hair. So, in answer to your question: yes, absolutely. Furthermore I will be stressing to David, Dan and Kevin that if they wish to push through the final barrier they will be greatly assisted should they likewise engage to the full extent in this wholesome practice.
Perhaps you could send them to this site for pointers!
The Dude

Post by The Dude »

Laird,
When I receive my admin privileges I will make sure that this character is banned.
You'd like that, wouldn't you? Someone beats you in an argument and you gotta off him! How about you go cry in your pillow?
The Dude

Post by The Dude »

There is a reason all these so-called "Buddhas" never get what they want. Look at him! No fucking moral sense! All for the Greater Good.
The Dude

Post by The Dude »

Now, I am Trevor. I used this example to prove a very simple point. People like me, and people like Laird, cannot have power.

I'm going back to my old name. Tomas, you're the T.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Do you grok it now?
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

I kind of like QRST. A sort of near-phonetic for Christ, and also Quest, two noble ideas, indeed, good to be reminded of.
Good Citizen Carl
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Well, then! We can't have that.

Tomas, Unidian, Victor.

The best this forum has to offer. I recommend they start a forum together pronto, so QRS can retire.

Or move in together.
Philosophaster

Post by Philosophaster »

Not QRST, but...

PQRS!

That's right, everyone, I have just reached The Loftiest Enlightenment.

You may applaud now.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

:)