Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
andymonk

Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry

Post by andymonk »

Is this symbol the COMPLETE ancient flower of life? I would appreciate any opinions. http://thecompletefloweroflife.blogspot.com/
Trevor Salyzyn

Re: Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Why would it matter? Have you contemplated it to any effect?
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Why would you appreciate any opinions? What do our opinions matter when you don't know us? Who are you, anyway?
Good Citizen Carl
sue hindmarsh

Post by sue hindmarsh »

andymonk,

From the link you posted, it is clear that you believe this image to be of great significance. You connect it with "world secret societies(east and west)". And, because you have discovered that this "sacred symbol" resonates with many cultures, and also in the natural world, you appear to be posturing that this symbol somehow represents the key to understanding the nature of reality. That being the case, your posting here is mostly explained; for here, discussions on the nature of reality obviously predominates. But to make clear your level of interest in such matters, you'd need to speak more about your ideas.

-
DHodges

Doodles of the gods

Post by DHodges »

andymonk wrote: I would appreciate any opinions.
Nice doodle. And those are some really good crop circles.
andymonk

Post by andymonk »

I believe,the COMPLETE ancient flower of life is an interdimensional tool,a portal,a link back to awareness of the universal consciousness(god,the creator,the collective unconscious or whatever you would like to call it). The universal consciousness we were all part of before we entered this material world. The original fol(found in "the osireon" at abydos in egypt)is incomplete because it is only the first layer of three. The complete flower has the other two layers added,making it three dimensional. If you relax(sit three feet away from the screen)and let the flower slowly draw your eyes out of focus,the flower will open. Try and not focus on any one point,blankly stare,take the flower in as a whole. Do not strain your eyes,as it will happen naturally. We do not see with our eyes,we see THROUGH our eyes. Let your mind focus,dont fight it. You may get a headache and itchy eyes,this will quickly disappear. This is not a known science,but if you let it happen,you will be supprised by what appears. 4love and light 2all :) x The complete ancient flower of life is not a srereogram,a magic eye image or any other man made optical illusion. (use the hand drawn flower) I look forward to any feedback :)
Last edited by andymonk on Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
andymonk

Post by andymonk »

Carl G wrote:Why would you appreciate any opinions? What do our opinions matter when you don't know us? Who are you, anyway?
The complete flower of life is part of us all,so everyones opinion matters.
andymonk

Post by andymonk »

Trevor Salyzyn wrote:Why would it matter? Have you contemplated it to any effect?
The complete ancient flower of life contains the tree,the fruit,the egg and the seed of life. The complete flower also contains the three dimensional metatron cube which holds all the platonic solids. Not just the building blocks of life,but the building blocks of creation itself. :) http://www.sangraal.com/library/dedicated.htm
Last edited by andymonk on Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

The complete fol contains the three dimensional metatron cube which holds all the platonic solids. Not just the building blocks of life,but the building blocks of creation its self.
So, when you look at the patterns and analyze them, you can pull out a few mathematical structures. I guess that could be useful if we ever needed a way to store mathematics for long periods of time without taking up too much space. Like ZIP storage for mathematics. Pull out what you need if you ever actually need it. Keeps libraries smaller.

Is there anything else? Or does staring at it do magic things to your brain?
bert

Post by bert »

hi Andymonk,

are you a member of a secret mystic society?if so,which one?
andymonk

Post by andymonk »

Trevor Salyzyn wrote:
The complete fol contains the three dimensional metatron cube which holds all the platonic solids. Not just the building blocks of life,but the building blocks of creation its self.
So, when you look at the patterns and analyze them, you can pull out a few mathematical structures. I guess that could be useful if we ever needed a way to store mathematics for long periods of time without taking up too much space. Like ZIP storage for mathematics. Pull out what you need if you ever actually need it. Keeps libraries smaller.

Is there anything else? Or does staring at it do magic things to your brain?
If you relax and follow the instructions,the flower will open.
andymonk

Post by andymonk »

bert wrote:hi Andymonk,

are you a member of a secret mystic society?if so,which one?
No,but i believe the flower has been delibarately ingnored,so world secret societies can keep the flowers secrets hidden:(
andymonk

Post by andymonk »

The incomplete flower of life is found all over the ancient world. The oldest and original incomplete flower is found on several pillars within "the osireon" at abydos in egypt. The osireon(the tomb of osiris)is known to be the oldest building in egypt. To this day,no egyptologists or archaeologists can or wont give a date for the flower. Neither will they explain why,who or what the flower was put there for. Any opinions? http://www.users.bigpond.com/MSN/gary_f ... reion.html http://www.grahamhancock.com/library/fotg/c45-5.htm
Last edited by andymonk on Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

I have an opinion, but I already said it.
Like ZIP storage for mathematics. Pull out what you need if you ever actually need it. Keeps libraries smaller.
Imadrongo

Post by Imadrongo »

Looks from that page as though anything circular with patterns inside it is called the "incomplete flower". It is no surprise that it pops up all over the world. In fact, I have a carpet with the incomplete flower on it. I dare not ponder it though or the aliens will abduct me to protect the conspiracy.
bert

Post by bert »

http://www.niburu.nl/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &sk=t&sd=a

take a look to the avatar of Eva Surga. ask her, she is member of such a society - SCP, Society of the Cat People. but she probably won't tell, since she isn't allowed to, unless you join them.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

WW:

You're no fun. Come on, hoist your sails of imagination, and set off for discovery. You never know what lurks over the horizon.

Could Howard Lovecraft have discovered the rare cave dwelling C. majoris had he been afraid of the dark? I think not! Would Jean Chretien chased the elusive B. canadensis to the ends of the earth had he been afraid of a little imagination? I doubt it!

This discovery must at least be a twice as significant than those. It apparently relates to the origins of life itself, not merely to single organisms. This is a man on a quest. Give him your honest opinion.
ChochemV2

Post by ChochemV2 »

THIS is the ULTIMATE GEOMETRY!
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

andymonk wrote:
Carl G wrote:Why would you appreciate any opinions? What do our opinions matter when you don't know us? Who are you, anyway?
Your second statement does not follow the first. Again, why does anyone's opinion matter (either to you, or, objectively), let alone everyones'?

You speak as though delusion can alter facts.
Good Citizen Carl
andymonk

Post by andymonk »

Carl G wrote:
andymonk wrote:
Your second statement does not follow the first. Again, why does anyone's opinion matter (either to you, or, objectively), let alone everyones'?

I dont get your point.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Summarized in my own words, Carl wrote: "what's your point? Why should anyone care about this discovery?"
andymonk

Post by andymonk »

Trevor Salyzyn wrote:Summarized in my own words, Carl wrote: "what's your point? Why should anyone care about this discovery?"
Thanks. My point is....i believe this symbol can aid mankinds spiritual evolution. I,m not asking anyone to care,take it or leave it.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

I dont get your point.
Okay, Andymonk, you said:
To which I replied:
Your second statement does not follow the first.
I am actually prepared to accept your first statement, "The complete flower of life is part of us all," even though it is unsupported, and reeks of poetry; after all, it is true that we are part of everything, and so, in some sense everything is part of us.

But, you then say "so everyone's opinion matters." This does not logically follow at all. By writing "so," you are saying that because the flower is part of us, everyone's opinion about the flower matters. I don't agree with that, and I asked you about it:
Again, why does anyone's opinion matter (either to you, or, objectively), let alone everyones'?
I say, why do opinions matter to you (you asked for them, remember?) and, while we're at it, why do they matter objectively (to the whole, to reality itself)?
Opinions are subjective, therefore contain high probability for delusion. Most people's opinions about anything are delusional. Yet you ask for these. You solicit them from strangers. Why?

I think you are here to promote and sell your ideas. I don't appreciate it. This is a community, not a market. Doesn't matter if money is involved. Do you participate in our community? No, you spam your website onto us. You are welcome to join in more broadly and prove me wrong. I just don't care for someone who comes here with an agenda right off the bat. Don't feel alone, though, we get lots of them.

When I say "You speak as though delusion can alter facts," by the way, I meant to challenge your quest for opinions regarding a supposedly objective truth, the flower. "Is this symbol the COMPLETE ancient flower of life? I would appreciate any opinions," was your opening question. Well, it is or it isn't, and opinion has nothing to do with it. Again, I think you were just fishing for interest in your website. I think that is a dishonest way to start a discussion or a relationship. It's a Madison Avenue come-on for a supposedly sacred subject. Doesn't mix well, for me.
Good Citizen Carl
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

Again, I think you were just fishing for interest in your website. I think that is a dishonest way to start a discussion or a relationship. It's a Madison Avenue come-on for a supposedly sacred subject.
Hey! Trying to fish for interest in a website is not dishonest unless you are masking that intention.

(I'm not defending him, though. I'm defending me, 'cause I just did that in Worldly Matters. :P )

Edit: On second thought, "fishing" implies that bait is used, rather than directness. So I guess forget what I just wrote.
Imadrongo

Post by Imadrongo »

I agree he is fishing for views on his blog.

Check his threads... 2 of 3 have been about this blog page.