Celia Green

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
keenobserver

Re: Celia Green

Post by keenobserver »

Thank you, Ms Faust13, seems to be working now.

oh well, spoke too soon, worked once only, guess you have to do it every morning!

If you check the box when you go to log in, it auto-logs you in whenever you log in!!
Faust

Post by Faust »

keenobserver wrote:Thank you, Ms Faust13, seems to be working now.

oh well, spoke too soon, worked once only, guess you have to do it every morning!

If you check the box when you go to log in, it auto-logs you in whenever you log in!!
What worked only once? Is the auto log-in working now?

And I'm not Ms..
Amor fati
keenobserver

Post by keenobserver »

As you know, it reads "log me on automatically each visit", so the whole thing hinges on what a "visit" is exactly.
If a visit is the signing in on that same log on page, then checking the box logs me on automatically whenever i log on!
But since that seems nuts, i reckon "visit" may mean something other than using that page to enter the forum.
But, there does seem to be one more possibility ......
Mara-wana

Post by Mara-wana »

Hello Kevin

I'm searching for an article written by you I believe called Women. It is about the 4 authorities in China. About the peasantry there. Would you be so kind as to help me find this article as I would like to read it again and make a comment.

Thankyou kindly

Marawana
Faust

Post by Faust »

keenobserver wrote:As you know, it reads "log me on automatically each visit", so the whole thing hinges on what a "visit" is exactly.
If a visit is the signing in on that same log on page, then checking the box logs me on automatically whenever i log on!
But since that seems nuts, i reckon "visit" may mean something other than using that page to enter the forum.
But, there does seem to be one more possibility ......
By visit it means everytime you visit the forum, not log-in page. So if you check the box, whenever you just enter the main forum you're signed in.
Amor fati
keenobserver

Post by keenobserver »

Well it may be that I dont enter/visit the "main" forum at all, just shoot directly to Genius Forum, which may explain why i just had to sign in again to write this, and to be logged in.

How do you reach the main forum?
I mean steps after, computer On, link to Inet, begin browser, check for any new email mesages, check out the Playgirl website, turn off your ........,
Elizabeth Isabelle

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

It should by going directly to Genius Forum as well - mine does. It may have something to do with your security settings. Perhaps if you post these questions over on "help desk" in the intro forum, Dan could help you. Right now, this topic is pretty far off of Celia Green.

Here
keenobserver

Post by keenobserver »

Elizabeth Isabelle wrote:It should by going directly to Genius Forum as well - mine does. It may have something to do with your security settings. Perhaps if you post these questions over on "help desk" in the intro forum, Dan could help you. Right now, this topic is pretty far off of Celia Green.

Here
Ya, i know about that, dont you think i would have managed without you, if i cared to?
The exercise is better.