Desire...Willpower...Free Will?

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Diebert van Rhijn

Re: 147

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Hyperqube,

The numbers you choose for your calculations are not impressive. You are not aware of that what you're leaving out. The mind is basicly a high frequency filter. You seem to filter out possibilities but not realizing that you're operating in such manner. This way the patterns you see are your own, most of the times.

Try probability studies.
hyperqube

ha ha

Post by hyperqube »

lol, that's funny.

this is how i liken it

you know the lines of code that run down the screen from the matrix.

well depending on your pattern recognition ability, you see life or lines of code.

haahahahah.
Diebert van Rhijn

Re: ha ha

hyperqube wrote: you know the lines of code that run down the screen from the matrix.

well depending on your pattern recognition ability, you see life or lines of code.
Yeah. But our brains are highly specialized in pattern recognitions by design. Illustrated by the famous '11' - knock-knock. It's a gift or a curse depending on the balance of ones internal chemistry.

As with all measurements, there must be a feedback loop to prevend over-saturation which would cause a 'chaotic' state of the sensory. This is artificialy and quite rudely done by antipsychosis medicines. Unrestricted dopamine levels in our neurotransmitters are directly related to overdeveloped pattern recognition (like paranoia) but also to delusion and its ruling mechanism of pleasure and desire.
hyperqube

pattern recognition

Post by hyperqube »

Patmos

read this, and tell me if you see arbitrary pattern recognition here.
Diebert van Rhijn

Re: pattern recognition

hyperqube wrote:Patmos

read this, and tell me if you see arbitrary pattern recognition here.
The pattern I see here has to do with a rise in information-saturated minds trying to digest and interlink chaos into order. You meet them a lot on the Internet these days, forming a more psychological pattern.

Boring, mundane constrains are needed here, to sharpen the tool into something useful.