QRS

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
sevens

QRS

Post by sevens »

In most circumstances, I'm able to recognize and interact in 'the causal flow' - with the ability to perceive my 'matrix' and the 'matrix' of others. (When you understand weather, you can predict a storm).

What spiritual concepts would you apply to this phenomenon? Any insights would be greatly appreciated.
David Quinn

Re: QRS

Post by David Quinn »

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. In <a href="http://home.primus.com.au/davidquinn/Bo ... ntents.htm" target="top">Wisdom of the Infinite</a>, I deal with the subject of cause and effect in some detail.
sevens

Post by sevens »

ORS,

I'm eager to delve into specific spiritual concepts based on my current spiritual level. For instance, I know that there must be various Buddhist/Taoist terms or experiences that apply to what I am currently perceiving. I was hoping that you could direct me towards these principles, or share some experiences of your own.
birdofhermes

Post by birdofhermes »

You are quite vague as to what you are perceiving. What does it mean to perceive someone's matrix?
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

My advice is to read Kevin Solway's "Poison for the Heart" and see what resonates there in terms of your current experiential level. Then you'll have some kind of lexicon we can engage. Before that I too am finding you too vague to respond to in any specific way.

Oh, and stop reading conventional academic philosophical material forthwith! It's destroying your ability to communicate in simple terms.

Dan Rowden
sevens

Post by sevens »

Bird,

Matrix - 1) total sum of a personality, including but not limited to: delusions, neurotic tendencies and ego defenses, apparent in an individual's behavior 2) one tangible perception of the infinite, manifested in the interconnected relationships of human interaction 3) combination of 1 and 2

Dan,

What I keep by my pillow: 'Thus spake Zarathustra.' Academic philosophy makes me sleepy.
sevens

Post by sevens »

'Wisdom of The Infinite' and 'Poison For The Heart'!

Are there tales of female sages?
birdofhermes

Post by birdofhermes »

Quote:Quote:<hr>Matrix - 1) total sum of a personality, including but not limited to: delusions, neurotic tendencies and ego defenses, apparent in an individual's behavior.<hr> It's very good to see that, because then you can see that it isn't really them, isn't really very interesting.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

You're new. Let's talk about what/who you are.

Do you think yourself superior or just different?

Dan Rowden
sevens

Post by sevens »

Dan,

It depends on the context and the definition of the terms 'superior' and 'different.' My developed ego has eyes that give life - I can distinguish a multitude of differences between myself and others, but these differences I also contain within myself. This perception acts as a balance, enabling me to spur some, while still maintaining my spiritual humility.
sevens

Post by sevens »

Bird,

1+2!