Ontological Thought Experiment

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
sevens

Wha...

Post by sevens »

...Prince?

Spar, or slap?
Dan Rowden

Who said anything about fairness?

Post by Dan Rowden »

prince wrote:That doesn't seem very fair, Dan. What unknown writes is no more circular and repetitive than anyone else here, and he certainly doesn't spam or troll.

I'd rather see sevens banned, he's a bore.
Put simply, Unknown is a complete moron. I do consider his meaningless gibberish to be a form of trolling and spam. He does not discuss anything - he simply replays the same drivel of a record over and over again like a person with some form of compulsive obssessive disorder. I'm not here to provide therapy for such people. Is it "fair" to threaten him with banning? Possibly not. Is it beneficial to the board to have him banned? Absolutely. And that is my main criterion for making any such decision. Sevens mays be a bit of a bore but at least he says something and can respond in a way that suggests cognitive awareness. Unknown is just a pest who doesn't care that he is one. If he doesn't exist and all this talk about various matters is meaningless I hardly think he will care that he get's banned.

How could he care?

Dan Rowden
unknown

Post by unknown »

Dan,

Absolutely!

I do not care because i do not exists.

But i am not the one who will be losing. I may be repeating something to make you awake from your HABIT of munching beliefs.

All i say is STOP munching.

Stop try to find new ideas. it is like music , you like different music different time as your mood swings(internal energy level changes- entropy)

As much as you all say i am circular logic and blah blah ...you do that often with more ideas and beliefs. Always come back to square and tired.

As long as you have energy you scream and shout , i ban you , him and everything...

It is not concern for others , it is more of DAN drowden's limit of his bran handling zig zag thoughts. it gives pain to his brain. HAHAHA.

Even though my intention is not hurt your brain , you have no chance without shock therapy in a sense that your thought process is wrong , the whole foundation of who you are is wrong.

But again how can i say wrong without giving reasons?. Well here is the circlular logic completes.

I can't give you a reasons because you have to come to the state without reasons...

I am just a catalyst. if your brain can handle all kind of nonsense you are docile enough not to react for all beliefs, there is a chance you see things differently. Not sure though,

Every brain handle things differently. Younger brain react violently and counter argue and shout and scream because its beliefs are strong.

There is no difference between DROWNDEN and Strong brainwashed muslims calling others infidel and blah blah.

You all are bashing me as though i am person ....you fail to notice a state of unknown....think...you may get lucky.

Ask questions, Ignore answers and reasons behind it.

peace
unknown
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

unknown wrote:Dan,

Absolutely!

I do not care because i do not exists.
Ok, so since you don't exist and there therefore is no reason to take any notice of what you apparantly are not actually saying (since you don't exist) why bother saying anything at all?

You are a hypocrite. You can't even follow your own philosophy.

Dan Rowden
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

unknown wrote: ....you fail to notice a state of unknown....

Hmm, there's something remotely interesting about someone simulating non-being and believing in his own simulated state, refusing to see the contradictions arising and the still present urge to be noticed. This is why Reason is so important because logic can cut even through our own crap, when applied wisely.
unknown

Post by unknown »

DO NOT REACT!.

I say nothing in fact. What i say is not in my words. Words are limited domain.

At max it can do circular logic. Reasoning only keep you down. Because all your logic's are inter chained like spider web.

Whether i am hypocrite or w/e you like to project is your own understanding of who you are.

The more belief if you have , the more you project that belief.

If you have less belief , less attachment , you have nothing to say .

Yet you will see things in different perspective.

I may be doing one thing, make you all react. The more you react , the more you go opposite way.

if you are going to react , react to your own behaviour.

if you remove everything around you, your thoughts and reaction is clownish.

It is there and it is not there.

I am not here to simulate "Interesting ideas" or "interesting concepts".

I am just making you all take opposite move. Hoping you wake up.

Stop reacting but ask questions about your own reactions and ignore all the answers you come up with.

There is nothing "New" you can create. All you can do is same old thoughts and label it different with diffrent references.

peace
unknown
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

Drama Queen.

Empty drama queen.

Faizi
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

MKFaizi wrote:Drama Queen.

Empty drama queen.
Hey yeah. The thin red line between a mental disorder and the path towards enlightenment?
sevens

Balloons

Post by sevens »

Yay!

I'm not empty!

Thank you, Faizi.
unknown

Post by unknown »

What you know is nothing!. Fools.
LooF

Post by LooF »

For I am but a fool yet are you another one.

But you cannot help it, can you?

For your heart desires it to be known to others

LooF