Let's Make GOD

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
emma

Post by emma »

I agree but there is a BENIGN GOD.........
All that is benign to all things comes from GOD
All that is negative comes from Human

I cannot prove this GOD exists you cannot prove thiis GOD does not exist BUT It would really be so very beneficial to all if it were true so we should ......."Make it so"...and we can
Nick

Post by Nick »

Lets not and say we did...
emma

Post by emma »

So we shouldn't make something in nature beneficial to all things because.............??
What it wouldn't work?

So what the hell use is our creasting anything anymore Are we too afraid?.........
If we make a Benign One and give it all the benignity we can give....would this be so wrong ?? Or do we admit we'd just mess it up??
Nick

Post by Nick »

emma wrote:So we shouldn't make something in nature beneficial to all things because.............??
What it wouldn't work?
Creating a lie as a foundation never works.
emma wrote:So what the hell use is our creasting anything anymore Are we too afraid?.........
If we make a Benign One and give it all the benignity we can give....would this be so wrong ?? Or do we admit we'd just mess it up??
God=the universe=the totality=infinite=reality. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Seems like your on some kind of power trip and looking to be humanities gateway to this "benign god" you so badly want to create.
emma

Post by emma »

Nick Wrote
Creating a lie as a foundation never works.
Its not a lie... It does exist BUT we cannot find it, so much has to change in our thinking to find it so why don't we go looking for it by assuming it exists ie by making it up knowing that in the end it will reveal itself to us
God=the universe=the totality=infinite=reality. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

It is broke Many despair and believe there is no Benignity in the world and at the same time blame God when things go wrong
Seems like your on some kind of power trip and looking to be humanities gateway to this "benign god" you so badly want to
create.

I am too old for power trips and youre being silly
Nick

Post by Nick »

emma wrote:Its not a lie... It does exist BUT we cannot find it, so much has to change in our thinking to find it so why don't we go looking for it by assuming it exists ie by making it up knowing that in the end it will reveal itself to us
You need not seek out God, you must realize God. God is all around us and within us at all times.

emma wrote:It is broke Many despair and believe there is no Benignity in the world and at the same time blame God when things go wrong
God can never be broken, nature is infinite perfection. People despair and place blame because their ignorant of God's true nature.
emma wrote:I am too old for power trips and youre being silly

I'm silly for pointing out your inane idea that by somehow spreading lies we can save humanity? I don't think there's anything silly about that at all. By the way, God is not benign, God can destroy this entire planet and every trace of our existence in the blink of an eye. There is nothing benign about that.
emma

Post by emma »

God is not benign, God can destroy this entire planet and every trace of our existence in the blink of an eye. There is nothing benign about that.

How can you lecture me about GOD when you do not know GODs true Nature..you have described some Taoist mightmare

Think about this. Some years into the future a group of wise men get together and agree that while GOD exists and that the nature of GOD is wholly benign to all things a)people don't see it that way. They blame GOD for all sorts of things b) GOD cannot manifest itself to the peole directly because the relationship would be changed.ie GOD directly in our lives would change all our behaviours.
So these wise men come up with a set of parameters to define what GOD really is. These parameters boil down to everything that is benign to self and others is the essence of GOD.eerything that is benign to all things is the essence of GOD .
Then these wise men focus on the knotty problem of negativity and decide that all things negative are the result of human action ie a Tsunami is not a negative thing but due to human incompetence it becomes so (ie underfunding of sea defences, bombs shaking the Crust etc )

Then they set about introducing this GOD to the world. The first lot to protest are the Philosophers, with their I cant see IT so it doesnt exist approach. But gradually people realise that it is benign to have a Benign Force a Benign GOD so slowly it becomes acceptable. The MOther who miscarries cries out how can there be a GOD and gently she is shown that pre-natal stress and fear were the cause. The family who lose a son to a murderer curse GOD and are in the wilderness hating that "evil" criminal until it is explaines to them that evil does not exist but human wilfulness/stuoidity/wayward thinking does. When they let go, when they forgive, when they stop believeing that GOD does not exist .they will find peace
They take this a step further when they realise that illness is also the cause of incorrect thinking, that medicine has few answers and is a con .and all this time they are teaching that all that is benign in the world comes from GOD and GOD is all that is benign...

Why the GOD bit some ask
We need GOD to help us thro the inexplicable they reply.
And so slowly the world changes people live in peace, they find a happy hippy-like Utopia and one day this silly illogically logical little living death we call life disappears and we are standing before GOD as one

"What took you so long GOD asks
We were delayed by Philosophers Criminals and Doctors they reply ................................

Ah yes....GOD says ........"The Ones that thought they knew better than anyone else!!
frank

Post by frank »

Emma, you've constructed a Story here that has:

Wise Men=Rescuer
People=Victim
Philosophers, Criminals, Doctors=Persecutors

God=Void (benign)

We all have a Story structured in this way.

The 'magic' isn't having a Story per se.

The 'magic' is enrolling Others in the Story...getting Others inspired in the Story...getting the Story up there on the Silver Screen...

Good Luck.

frank
DHodges

New Improved God! Now with less Blood Sacrifice!

Post by DHodges »

frank wrote:Emma, you've constructed a Story here that has:
God, frank, you are totally hung up on that story thing. I think you've got the monomania.

She's not trying to construct a story, she's trying to construct a product that can be sold to other people. She wants to convince herself that it is benign so she doesn't feel guilty about it.

The story is just part of the sales pitch for the product.
frank

Post by frank »

DHodges:
The story is just part of the sales pitch for the product.
So there's a story...good observation.

frank
emma

Post by emma »

DHodges wrote
She's not trying to construct a story, she's trying to construct a product that can be sold to other people. She wants to convince herself that it is benign so she doesn't feel guilty about it.
Hmmmm....This would be the popular reaction to the wise people I have written of .Good.Now how can I persuade you my intentions are honorable, how can I win your trust...

This is what I want..your reaction, not to make money from, nor fame, but to understand why we do not trust.that there4 could be such a GOD..
Kierkegaard said it was because we were cowards/too proud.Was he right?