come and get me...

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
bert

come and get me...

Post by bert »

within the prison of dimensions and the cage of words we feed as necrophagists on our catch-penny phrases.the reality we all see and relate to - in its expansion,contraction and superimpositions - is still unexploited,undisclosed;yet whatever we demand of this 'reality' shall come out of it.if you demand of Nature,autonomy,be sure you will receive a little more then you can stomach.all this glib denial of experience is self-defeating:are you not know experiencing my knowledge via your own reasoning faculty - or are you a mackerel?
Cato

Post by Cato »

i'm not just a makeral. i'm a holy makeral. and i usually put a capital letter at the beginning of every sentence. but i am learning from your experience.

I feel smarter aleady!
bert

Post by bert »

Cato wrote:i'm not just a makeral. i'm a holy makeral. and i usually put a capital letter at the beginning of every sentence. but i am learning from your experience.

I feel smarter aleady!
you are learning from your experience - how can you learn from mine?you are not me,are you?
R. Steven Coyle

Post by R. Steven Coyle »

Sometimes we can see ourselves more clearly in another.
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

How enlightening.

Faizi
R. Steven Coyle

Post by R. Steven Coyle »

Care to add something?
bert

Post by bert »

MKFaizi wrote:How enlightening.

Faizi
when deliberately explained,it becomes the more understandable.
we can also speak for the 'reason' alone that everybody can forget or has not realised.
and it shows...