to be repressed by others - our greatest evil?

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
bert

to be repressed by others - our greatest evil?

Post by bert »

Fully to uninhibit and express ourselves is usually a greater curse.
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

How come?

Faizi
bert

Post by bert »

MKFaizi wrote:How come?

Faizi
too often the wrong motive underlies our righteousness and faulting others becomes our meat.

accept it or not:we best serve ourselves by serving others the necessity of themselves;our defaulting is bathos and bloody.

do you recognize what I say?
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

Bert wrote:
too often the wrong motive underlies our righteousness and faulting others becomes our meat.

accept it or not:we best serve ourselves by serving others the necessity of themselves;our defaulting is bathos and bloody.

I will recognize it when I can understand it. I hope you can break it down for me and others.

What is wrong motive?

What do you mean by "faulting others becomes our meat?"

What do you mean by "best serving ourselves by serving others the necessity of themselves?"

What is necessity of self?

What is defaulting and how is it bathos and bloody?

Faizi
bert

Post by bert »

MKFaizi wrote:Bert wrote:

I will recognize it when I can understand it. I hope you can break it down for me and others.

What is wrong motive?

a motive based on ideas other than appropriate,usually inflicted by some kind of 'natural' belief which results in expressions that are of the deliberate,autonomy,spontaneity,etc. as the chance arises.

What do you mean by "faulting others becomes our meat?"

caught up in the wrong motive of our righteousness we become mere consumers of our own friction which expresses itself in the putting forth of the faultiness of an other person - man's belief becomes very real to him and puts it down on others,often himself unconscious of doing this.

What do you mean by "best serving ourselves by serving others the necessity of themselves?"

everyone has his own personal morality(partly described above).I don't know if you know that?and we are all subject to our own morality.If we serve others we need to live in them,not in ourselves,and in their necessity of themselves.

What is necessity of self?

let's say,that which he is not able to alter - where he is cought up in.for example:If someone desires something ,it becomes part of him.a burden.
or the truth of his being.

What is defaulting and how is it bathos and bloody?

defaulting results when one can not live up to the core of the situation of others;he himself has failed to the duty needed.
bathos and bloody...we run an unappropriate course,and others might be hurt and there is something cruel about it.

I don't know if this will really help

Faizi
suergaz

Post by suergaz »

I recognized what Bert was saying the first time! One should never get a poet to explain himself! Now I can't agree with him at all!
bert

Post by bert »

suergaz wrote:I recognized what Bert was saying the first time! One should never get a poet to explain himself! Now I can't agree with him at all!
why can't you agree now?
I have been named a poet more than once,I find that strange though.
It is the very essence of the poet to make the common as if were not common.I don't think that's happening here.

equity!!
suergaz

Post by suergaz »

why can't you agree now?
Wrong motives and appropriate courses make me sneeze I suppose.
Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

I think you're a poet. If you weren't I reckon you'd have said something more along the lines of; "projection is the root of all evil."
bert

Post by bert »

Leyla Shen wrote:I think you're a poet. If you weren't I reckon you'd have said something more along the lines of; "projection is the root of all evil."
well , leyla,I don't think along those lines.

I could have well been saying:the idea of God is the primordial sin.that is where evil had its offspring.
or all Good that I know radiates from man,and all Evil that I know also radiates from man.
but that wouldn't tell the same as what I was saying in the beginning of this topic.
I told exactly what I wanted to say.
the question is:are you able to fully accept that?maybe not...maybe because you only want to prove that I fall under the heading of poet?How should I know..you are very far away.

man sanctifies any cause!!

anyway,I wanted to share a view.