the second and last text segment for today

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
williamashley

the second and last text segment for today

Post by williamashley »

you have this sense of playing by your own rules and having expectations for others, it is nothin more than a manifestation of selfishness. The phyisical world is surival of who is most capable, wether this is capacity to adapt (intelligence) or the ability to defend onself against threats. To say the least both those notions are fueled by selfishness. I have no reason to feel sorry for others who happen to cross my path and do not agree with me. I am a reasoned and well mannered person, sadly culture is ignorant and malignant. We are equally responsible as sovereign. I''m not appologizing to my radio, if my radio ain't sentient, if it is and the station ain't no good we take equal responsibility for it. Acceptance is key we work to increase value.
Clearly those that do not fit in to the frame work will be destroyed. It is only a matter of time. They will all die and cease to exist except in memory. It is not fault, what I do not agree with is it failing my peace. In enlightenment hopefully we will see that peace, but I have done no wrong.

comments, again?