The Enigma

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Jason

Post by Jason »

propellerbeanie wrote:Truth is everything, and everything we do.
Agreed.
Just as the industrial revolution waited on the steady rest for lathes, the revolution in human behavior waits on a firm point of stasis, a fulcrmm upon which we can balance the fluid and changing nature of reality. Our human will seems an insignificant force at times, but it is made so by the tendency to turn that force against humanity as in murder, where will goes against will.
This seems like a non sequitur. First you're speaking of truth, then bang, all this other stuff about the revolution in human behaviour. You're moralizing now, aren't you?
Our consciousness does not stop us from being truth, or affecting truth, but it makes us singular of all truth, in the sense of not being mindless, and in seeing the future to a certain extent.
Like in the last few posts, again you talk about truth this, and truth that. If truth is everything, there is no this, or that, about it. The more you write about tuth, the more it seems you're just talking out of your arse. A stream of words with no coherent understanding behind them. I can't take anything you say about truth seriously.
Wisdom and morality as virtues, like the concept of truth is a search for a point of stasis in a fluid and dynamic existence. Notice how often the search for wisdom and morality look for absolutes, eternals, and even laws.
It seems to me that you are not here for truth. You're here for moralizing.

Why are your morals any more worthy than mine? I disagree that sex without love is wrong or bad. I disagree that having children is necessary to live a full life. I disagree that immortality is gained through reproduction. I disagree with marriage. Do you think your morals are universal? Why should I change my morals to agree with yours? Why shouldn't you instead change your morals to agree with mine?