Fear and the Jackinthebox

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
propellerbeanie

Fear and the Jackinthebox

Post by propellerbeanie »

Dear ones,

We have been joined by one who claims to have been faced recently with years in Federal prison, and more than this claims to have mastered his fear in some sense.
Who is there that believes there is no basis for the law?
Who believes that this jack in the box did no evil even while crowing about his conviction being overturned?
Who can say what this convict is good for?
Who can tell me that this man, for no other reason than that he learned his lesson without punishment, is now ready to join with society and stand up legally for what is right?

Now we know that fear has some relationship to the threat of pain. To snuff out a candle with the fingers invokes the fear of fire, and the fear of fire rests on the memory of pain. Ultimately, fear is an impoverished and corrupt form of social control compared to the inspiration of love for ones neighbors and countrymen. I do not place much value in those motivated by fear, and yet I recognize a fear of doing harm because in doing so I add immeasurably to the dangers in life that all must face.
12 year sentences are not handed out to girl scouts for peddling cookies by the federal government. So we must ask, for what reason was the jack in the box there, and what assurence can be offered that he is not forcing our socializing with a criminal so we might socialize with each other?
Greg Shantz

Our new religion

Post by Greg Shantz »

Our new religion- Our new religion is scientific materialism. Scientists are our priests while doctors and mental health professionals are our Inquisition, forcing heretics to convert with the threat of being drugged into harmless unconsciousness, there where they can do no more harm to the beliefs of the masses. We've come a long way.
propellerbeanie

Re: Our new religion

G Shantz wrote:Our new religion- Our new religion is scientific materialism. Scientists are our priests while doctors and mental health professionals are our Inquisition, forcing heretics to convert with the threat of being drugged into harmless unconsciousness, there where they can do no more harm to the beliefs of the masses. We've come a long way.
All we needs is an ideology, and we'll be as happy as a monkey in a tree.
Greg Shantz

Post by Greg Shantz »

What's the difference between an ideology and a religion?
propellerbeanie

G Shantz wrote:What's the difference between an ideology and a religion?
For one you pray and the other, pay.

Let me suggest that you could oppose ideology and theology, as both studies of; or compare ism, or systems of belief, with religion.

fido
outofthebox

Post by outofthebox »

Propellerbeanie,

I see that you are one of those silly types who like to misconstrue and put words in peoples mouths. You have cast some serious aspersions. I see that you like to compare apples and orages and confuse the issue when you have nothing to offer. Let me clarify a few things.
1. I never insuinated there is no basis for law. Where did that come from?
2. I did no evil deed. That's why the conviction was tossed in the trash can. It surely wasn't done on a technicality.
3. It was a malicious political prosecution meant to silence me because of my discovery. The Government, the medical field and the church were afraid that my discovery would be made public. The Government wants us to die so we can't collect social security. The medical field is in the sickness and death business, as is the drug companies.
4. You anology about fear and fire was absurd. Once you're burned bt fire, it isn't fear that makes you wise, it's knowledge of fire, education about fire, discretion about fire. I shouldn't even address your comments, you make stupid comments in a unwarranted attack and think people should have to defend themselves against your aspersions,distortions and outright propaganda. I don't snuff out candles with my fingers because I know that fire burns, that's not fear, that's discretion.
On another thread you compared a comment i made to exercise being a waste of energy. You have to take responsibility for your own absurdity.
You call me a convict when my conviction was tossed out by an honorable judge on merit and truth.
You propagandize that i have no respect for the law.
You propagandize that I was sentenced to 12 years in prison.
You disparage me with absurd comments about fire and fear.

If you can't say something nice, you shouldn't say anything at all if it isn't imperative or urgent. Of course, only a well educated man raised the right way would know that. There is no shame in good manners.
outofthebox

Post by outofthebox »

Indulge me just another moment. Just because I was prosecuted in a malicious prosecution, that doesn't make me a convict nor a criminal.
I should also mention that money changers in the church also weren't happy about my discovery because I found it in the Bible in PLAIN SIGHT. My working hypothesis was that the Bible says that men used to live nearly 1000 years and never or rarely got sick. I merely looked for clues in the bible and stumbled upon the answer to long life and perfect health in plain sight. The answer- the cure - is 100% natural and COMMANDED BY THE GOD OF THE BIBLE TO DO IT. It was right there in plain sight. I tested it on 12 people who were extremely old and sick or dying. All 12 were in perfect health within 72 hours. I merely did what God and Jesus commanded us to do. For some reason the church has always refused to do it, they PRETEND TO DO IT. I literally did it.
Octogenarians with alzheimers can be made 100% healty and look and feel half their age.
Stage 4 cancer disappears in three days.
Spinal cord nerve damage is repaired and people walk in three days.
MS, Luekemia,ALS,Parkinsons and other afflictions disappear in three days time. All because I merely do what God and Jesus cammanded us to do. The church is angry because they know they'll look stupid. The medical industry and government are angry because folks can live long lives and be in perfect health.

They cry about job loses, overpopulation and social security.
THAT'S WHY I WAS PROSECUTED.!!!
Jason

Post by Jason »

Anyone can make such claims. Are you actually ever going to tell us exactly what this cure is that you have found?
LooF

Post by LooF »

why does it have to be three days?
propellerbeanie

Dear Jack,

you sound like a godamned nut, but if that were illegal I would be in a dungeon.

Unlike most people anywhere, you have been convicted, of a felony, and breaking a federal law, and that took twelve people on the scene to find you guilty; and I do not know or much care how you got off. I don't associate with criminals in real life and I do not do so virtually. And you have a quality I associate with every ex con I have ever met, and that is the supreme faith in your own ability and intelligence. No one deliberatly commits a crime without the belief, usually held against all evidence, that the system can be beaten, and the whole world fooled. The first thing every truely intelligent person assumes is that there are many even more intelligent people around yet, and near by.

Now, I am intelligent, and one of many; and if I know something the next one doesn't then that is my good fortune at having something to share. And I am offended by much that goes on in my society, and the law breaking that goes on in the government and ruling class. I have little enough regard for the law and whatever authority people claim in making the law and enforcing the law. This lack of regard has only to do with the erosion of community control resulting from every increase in the power of law. But there is no doubt that the law exists as a reflection of the society's needs and of the people's need for peace, even if that need is perverted for power and injustice. And, since the law exists in large part as a refelection of peoples needs and authority, I look, as they look, at breaches of faith in a very dark light. And I resist injustice constantly. I do not accept it when I see it, when I learn of it, or even when I am supposed to be the beneficiary of it. But, it is only as an absolute last resort in the fight against injustice that one should break the law; and then one should make as big a deal, and be as loud as possible, because if to fight injustice one must stamp on the privilage to make law and enforce laws and risk ones liberty to set society right it should be a big deal. And in its proper place it is the last resort. One should not put oneself outside of society. One should do all in ones power short of putting oneself out before accepting that option. It takes no more than a word to change a mind, and with changing a mind, to change the world. Until I have exhausted my dictionary I will not break a law.
Last edited by propellerbeanie on Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
outofthebox

Post by outofthebox »

Jason and Loof,

Skepticism is a healthy thing. I just woke up from a few hours of refreshing sleep and have decided to give this board further review. Looking at it from a fresh perspective, I feel like it would be best if I faded out of the scene or at least post only when I have something really healthy or really valuable to say..

I would love to discuss the cure with you. I understand anybody can make any claim they want to.

However, there is at least one person around here that appears to get some joy out out of attacking and tormenting others. That's life, I know that, But I didn't expect that here because a sociopath wouldn't be suffered long here. I refuse to be the victim of a sociopath. They think they're smarter than the police and they spend a great deal of time stalking and choosing victims. When they move in for the kill, they are consumed by a ravenous desire for blood.

A psychopath kills and destroys because he needs to. A sociopath kills and destroys because he chooses to.

Clearly, I've been selected to be the victim of a sociopath. His superiority feels threatened, so he chooses to stalk and to kill.

I think I'll be hard to kill and destroy.
propellerbeanie

Para noia.

Let the world hear, dear one, that you are, beyond a shadow of a doubt, beyond every measure of recrimination, Innocent.

You have pasted some crap. Just tell me you are innocent. Tell me they got the wrong man instead of the usual suspect.
outofthebox

Post by outofthebox »

criminal, convict, paranoid. Is there any other diagnosis DR.?
outofthebox

Post by outofthebox »

Is everybody's username up for ridicule, or it that reserved for the lone wolf newbie only?

I've been called a criminal, a convict, had my username used against me, called paranoid and accused of egomania. I suppose that beats being betrayed with a kiss, but I'll keep an eye out for people walking up behind me knife in hand.
propellerbeanie

outofthebox wrote:Is everybody's username up for ridicule, or it that reserved for the lone wolf newbie only?

I've been called a criminal, a convict, had my username used against me, called paranoid and accused of egomania. I suppose that beats being betrayed with a kiss, but I'll keep an eye out for people walking up behind me knife in hand.
Jack, the only knife you have to worry about is your own, and you are your own worst enemy. I want to associate with everybody, but not every one is sociable. I have asked you to tell me you are innocent when you have already owned some guilt, so I must ask: Are there any extenuating circumstances?
Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

He's no criminal, I know criminals. He is a victim, and therefore a lover, of them.

outofthebox wrote:
Welcome to the world of illusion, where a knife is a helping hand and a helping hand a knife.
propellerbeanie

Leyla Shen wrote:He's no criminal, I know criminals. He is a victim, and therefore a lover, of them.

outofthebox wrote:
Welcome to the world of illusion, where a knife is a helping hand and a helping hand a knife.
So, he isn't in prison, which is where he seemed to be looking for quarters. Does he think to get off without a little shit from a tax payer who paid lots of money to put hardheads where they have the time they need to think, for nothing? My money is on this guy as a head case, and I am willing to believe philosophy is good therapy for those who cannot afford the right sort; but we do not know what we are dealing with. And I might add; if we ever do. I can hardly offer him a corrective without a willingness on his part to accept that he may have offended the general desire for peace that is the root of the law. After all, many have lived long with injustice, but lack of peace is dangerous to all. I do not know anyone who can claim innocence. We are not all guilty, however.
Last edited by propellerbeanie on Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason

Post by Jason »

outofthebox wrote:Jason and Loof,

I would love to discuss the cure with you. I understand anybody can make any claim they want to.

However, there is at least one person around here that appears to get some joy out out of attacking and tormenting others.
I thought you lived fearlessly. Are you going to let someone as powerless as a virtual foe stop you from explaining this cure? You're completely spineless if you let some random internet poster stop you. No more excuses, fearlessly explain the cure.
LooF

Post by LooF »

did jesus stop talking when he got attacked?