Weininger on Memory

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Pye

Post by Pye »

Actually, now I think, I can say this more accurately: rather than this "not wanting" sex, it is a matter of wanting this celibacy more-than . . . .

Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

Pye,

Got it. Men-o-pause. Ha! Kinda corny, though.

All that for one question!

I have no diseases, apart from a slight anaemia. Nor do I have any formally endorsed mental conditions.

More and more, I find the act of sex rather hillarious, to be honest. I mean, slapping two meat bodies together is really what it is. It is not something that can be performed seriously without fantasy. And, so, when you do it with this knowledge in mind, how can you help but laugh, at the very least?

For me, though, there is still a certain nostalgia at times. :)
Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

Pye,

Am having to deal with things rather piece-meal, at the moment.

Regarding celibacy on this forum, I shall tell you what I have picked up during my time here.

David does not have sex.

Dan has a partner.

And, Kevin? Well, he's interesting. It appears that he likes to experiment -- at least every now and then.

David appears to hold that a fully-enlightened Buddha, having no desire, would not have a reason for engaging in sex. Dan feels a sense of loyalty to his partner. And, Kevin seems to hold that there are circumstances under which an enlightened person can be married and have a family.

I reckon I am a cross between David and Kevin.
Get Real

Post by Get Real »

hahahahahaha!!!!
Good one, bitch!
Say, have they defined "sex" for you? Did they say they rather wank it?
Reminds me of Clinton, according to him "sexual relations" doesn't include head jobs!
hahahahaha
Leyla Shen

DEATH THROES

Post by Leyla Shen »

Ha-ha-ha. Ho-ho-ho. My, what a sharp sense of humour you have.

Sex means that much to you, eh?
Say, have they defined "sex" for you? Did they say they rather wank it?
No, I have three children; I reckon I was onto it long before I came across the QSR -- though, my answer was relevant to the question. Are you sure you can read properly?
Reminds me of Clinton, according to him "sexual relations" doesn't include head jobs!
What an odd mental connection to make. But I'm sure you relate to women just as well as you relate to your own hand -- ah, yes.

Things are obviously getting very blurry for you. You are mixing topics irrationally. But, I can do it, too:

So, in the spirit of the moment…

I reckon G Dubbya fucks pigs. Course, that don’t count as a sin or sexual relations since pigs is only animals and acts against animals don‘t count none.