Why do you all react?.

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
bert

Post by bert »

"Why do you react to people? "

Why is the eternal learning.Never completing.
Doubt fertilizes in the virgin soil.He is no longer fearless but a coward to difficulties,his very learning is fear.
He who has no knowledge of his extent accomplishes with ease.

The criterion of action is freedom of movement,timeliness of expressing,pleasuring.

What man can give without impuls?
Only he who has a complete sexuality.The highest goodness is self-nourishment.
Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

I just asked you a question on the "few questions" thread: how long is a moment?

After having read this, and contemplated your general theme of communication, I'm going to venture an answer on your behalf: a moment is as long as your dick and as deep as your cunt.

Sound about right?
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

As you say, Unknown won't mind being banned. He neither exists nor reacts. So no problem there.

The question is whether he actually contributes anything of value to the forum, apart from some comedy. I don't see any value, myself. His message is repetitive and clumsily expressed. He doesn't really interact with anyone and help develop conversations into more interesting areas. I don't think he'll be missed.

Two bannings within three days sounds a bit excessive, but I suppose the forum needs pruning every now and then.

People who live on the fringes of society are often like barnacles - they drift in to a place like Genius Forum and then they cling fast and never let go. So occasionally you have to pry them loose again.

-
bert

Post by bert »

Leyla Shen wrote:I just asked you a question on the "few questions" thread: how long is a moment?

After having read this, and contemplated your general theme of communication, I'm going to venture an answer on your behalf: a moment is as long as your dick and as deep as your cunt.

Sound about right?
hahahaaaa.
Great
When your internals are outside everything turns around.
unknown

Post by unknown »

I do not exist!.

Its you exist and ban your mind. HAHAHAHA.

It is always about you and what your mind can tolerate and accomodate and puke the junks.

There is no "Value" in what i say. Simply because "Value" means there is something based on a belief. something Useful to someone.

There is nothing useful in what i say. Especially to humans who lives in illusion.

You like to waste and masturbate with theories, that is the choice that you have taken. Actually saying it a "choice" is wrong. You are doing things because you have n't found another way to titilate your mind. HAHAHAHA.

Frigging whores!.

The problem with you all is you all are kind of drug addict. You all like to coverse and yak and yak. For what ? Time killing?.
You will never ever find anything "useful" to you.

Result is as important as the process. When death nears , result is important. you will have no result to show. When you are young , Process and journey of learning "crap" is important, result can wait as you are young with bubbling energy.

The bottomline is you can't change who you are. That is the beauty of everything. You can change outside look. Inside you can't change. Its who you are. Your likes and dislikes will never change.

Find out who you are inside.

All theories are time wasting exercise.

Ask questions, Never agree or disagree.

Note:Drowden is my bitch!. HAHHAAHA.

peace
unknown
LooF

Post by LooF »

calm down unknown ^^

you try to convince others with opposite reaction in yourself..

who will trust you?

oh well,

nothing matters if you have fun in the end ^^

results and process mean nothing when you die

so have lovely illusions!

be the king of the world if you want to
unknown

Post by unknown »

I do not exist.

I create reaction from you ?. NA NA.

You create reaction based on your own belief. Yet you all blame others for your inability to digest!.

Everything revolves around you. Anything and everything surrounds you is your own imagination and acceptance of its existance in some form.

People react when there is something affecting them!. if Nothing affect them , people will leave it like that.

Only weak people react!. And often.

You are always talking to yourself. Unknown is your imagination.

There is nothing to provoke , except you rearranging your beliefs as you move along. You can't escape it. Because you all are humans.

Ask questions, Never agree or disagree.

Every question you raise against unknown is a question towards you.

peace
unknown
bert

Post by bert »

what are we going to include as self?
perfect charity aquires,hence it benefits all things by not giving.
What man can have faith without fear?
Only he who has no duty to perform.
When faith perishes then duty to moral doctrines perishes,we are without sin and endure in all-devouring love.
What man can give without impuls?
only he who has a complete sexuality.
What man can know with certainty?
Only he who has effaced the necessity of learning.