Reasoning show

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Bobo

Re: Reasoning show

Post by Bobo »

Bobo wrote:
Tomas wrote:
I'm thinking about it, Alex (your sockpuppet name). You threatened some serious harm. The FBI goes after online predators.

How's the property in Boquete, Panama?

The internet is not as anonymous as you think. Don't bother erasing past writing as 'everything' on the net is archived the moment you hit "SEND".
The FBI goes after predators under what legislations? Same as Dotcom's?

ps: Since you brought FBI to GF, someone gotta register *Fuck the police*.
Well by PhpBB Terms of use:

By accessing “GENIUS FORUMS”...
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “GENIUS FORUMS” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us.

Privacy policy:

GENIUS FORUMS - Privacy policy

This policy explains in detail how “GENIUS FORUMS” along with its affiliated companies (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “GENIUS FORUMS”, “http://theabsolute.net/phpBB”) and phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Group”, “phpBB Teams”) use any information collected during any session of usage by you (hereinafter “your information”).

Your account will at a bare minimum contain a uniquely identifiable name (hereinafter “your user name”), a personal password used for logging into your account (hereinafter “your password”) and a personal, valid e-mail address (hereinafter “your e-mail”). Your information for your account at “GENIUS FORUMS” is protected by data-protection laws applicable in the country that hosts us. Any information beyond your user name, your password, and your e-mail address required by “GENIUS FORUMS” during the registration process is either mandatory or optional, at the discretion of “GENIUS FORUMS”. In all cases, you have the option of what information in your account is publicly displayed. Furthermore, within your account, you have the option to opt-in or opt-out of automatically generated e-mails from the phpBB software.

Aren't you very next of rolling over the privacy police?
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Bobo wrote:
Tomas wrote:
I'm thinking about it, Alex (your sockpuppet name). You threatened some serious harm. The FBI goes after online predators.

How's the property in Boquete, Panama?

The internet is not as anonymous as you think. Don't bother erasing past writing as 'everything' on the net is archived the moment you hit "SEND".
The FBI goes after predators under what legislations? Same as Dotcom's?

ps: Since you brought FBI to GF, someone gotta register *Fuck the police*.
Play private eye all you want. You can post the entire King James Bible and it would still be up to the individual what it means.

Use the Genius search engine and type in 'FBI'. Start from the back page and work forward. I didn't bring this to the forefront and you are doing so rather haphazardly.

Start a thread over on Worldly Matters, or here. Put out all your suspicions and have at it. The people who want to go swimming in your pond will do so without any hesitation.

Everything on the Internet (including discussion forums) are already monitored by Janet's Homeland Security. If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear, right bucko?

Start a thread and go for it.

Have at it, sweetheart.

PS - Look at the bottom of the Index Page.

Registered users such as Google [bot], Yahoo [bot], Majestic-12 [bot], etc and so on. Every one of your keystokes are also being archived. It makes no difference whether you edit or not. These firms salvage all your private information. Even in the British Isles.
Don't run to your death
ForbidenRea

Post by ForbidenRea »

Good-

That makes absolutely no sense to me, Thomas-

Why are you writing about the FBI on my post-

They should ban you-

What does the FBI have in common with a fish net? A whirlpool of trouble. Thomas, people are banned everyday from forums. The nitty-gritty world wide web is not the place to be lingering (suchas I am) and to be tolerated on a level of such bullshit encounters by so called FBI, UFO's, or some stupid shit like that! Let me get something across to all those listening. The bible is the biggest "hoax" on the planet. The B-I-B-L-E is a book where people are disowned constantly. Take: for example, Saul, the first King of Isreal. God rejected him so badly(as He does now me) that the pruit commited suicide. Where is he now? Answer that, Thomas. Where are they,now? If the sacredness of the Bible is such a diminishing fact. Why are people throughout history alienating and wondering why this book is still in existence?
If these are the signs of the times. As, christianity puts it? Where are the numbers? I've been working on this problem and doing the math so to speak...(we have little time, Thomas). What did jesus say? " Love your enemies, do good to those who curse you; and pray for those who despitefully use you..."
I'm a type of devine focus. I love the soft stories of Juidasm. But, prove me wrong on this one-Where, God, is-actuality-is delivering a kind of kosmic reaction to the rotation of what a whole-carcinogen-made-up-of-that-matter-of-the-universe. I cannot finish the sentence. I am constantly beling self-constrained by a force. But, God is dead- Neitzche
ForbidenRea

Post by ForbidenRea »

I was raised in church, Thomas...

The qualitative degree of abscence is that we are more than just the drug infested outspoken lustful type of individuals. We are the in thing. If you were raised in church. You're outlook on life would be holiness. If you only knew how I had been raised you would understand where I am coming from. The world is a treasure box. All sins are forgiven on the cross. That's what the bible teaches. I believe Nietzche when he say's, " God is dead!" because it is profoundness. We are the center of the universe. We are the akins of reality. Are you moral thomas? Can you wake up without the guilt of sin? haha.

Here we go, again.

Thomas,

To a certain degree I am a classified genius.
Tomas

3 Usernames/Accounts

Post by Tomas »

ForbiddenReasoning/Paco/DivineFocus wrote:Good-

Thomas, people are banned everyday from forums. Let me get something across to all those listening. The bible is the biggest "hoax" on the planet. I'm a type of devine focus. I love the soft stories of Juidasm. But, God is dead- Neitzche
Look, slick.

In my study (and line of work) imposters are everywhere. Whether on the Internet or so-called "real life" the phony reign supreme.

And yes, I'd thought you were "Divine Focus" at some juncture - but the core spammers like Alex (and his multiple usernames) - hadn't really mattered (played themselves out) to me at that time in space.

I'm gonna throw you a meated-bone shortly regarding Christianity and Nietzsche. I'd come across this a few weeks ago but mislaid the address to the article ;-/

PS - Try to stay alcohol and drug-free for a few days.
Don't run to your death
Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

♫ All my love was down
In a frozen ground....♫

I asked Brokie to send you an email, Tomas, did you get it?
Ni ange, ni bête
ForbidenRea

Re: 3 Usernames/Accounts

Post by ForbidenRea »

Tomas wrote:
ForbiddenReasoning/Paco/DivineFocus wrote:Good-

Thomas, people are banned everyday from forums. Let me get something across to all those listening. The bible is the biggest "hoax" on the planet. I'm a type of devine focus. I love the soft stories of Juidasm. But, God is dead- Neitzche
Look, slick.

In my study (and line of work) imposters are everywhere. Whether on the Internet or so-called "real life" the phony reign supreme.

And yes, I'd thought you were "Divine Focus" at some juncture - but the core spammers like Alex (and his multiple usernames) - hadn't really mattered (played themselves out) to me at that time in space.

I'm gonna throw you a meated-bone shortly regarding Christianity and Nietzsche. I'd come across this a few weeks ago but mislaid the address to the article ;-/

PS - Try to stay alcohol and drug-free for a few days.
But, the big hoax is God.