Sharing Negative Karma Across The Collective Consciousness

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Ryan Rudolph

Re: Sharing Negative Karma Across The Collective Consciousness

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Carl,

I should have elaborated here. When I use the term "masculine negative energy", I'm just referring the critical nature of masculinity, it is confrontational, it causes conflict, it isn't concerned with feelings, it is blunt, to the point, and causes destruction in its wake. And it is these negative characteristics that make it a positive force. it gives birth to creativity, the ending of ego, and the maturity of the species.

On the other hand, femininity is much more accepting, non-judgemental, non-confrontational, and is content with conventional values, and is judged as a positive entity by the society, and that is why its affects are negative because no change happens with femininity. Humanity continues to be content with their animal instincts and behaviors.
Last edited by Ryan Rudolph on Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Elderwoodxxx (or Amanda or Almine or Belvaspata) wrote:In preparation for Belvaspata’s Level I initiation, the initiate must integrate the twelve frequencies (emotions) that comprise the twelve frequency bands of the cosmos. At least one whole day should be put aside for this. Once initiated, the practitioner may heal using these frequencies and their sigils.
One whole day??!!!
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

You 'boys' are sooooo funny * big grin* *giggle* I do love being a part of your lovely dialogue as you thrash your 'masculin' negativity around ;-) (no offence here i'm serious)

ok.. few points.. Almine is a world renown Mystic from U.S.. just google and explore.. probably NOT for those of you who still have 'issues' of patriarchy and masculinity to deal with.. you need the playground and plasters for that.;-)
Ryan Rudolph wrote:I should have elaborated here. When I use the term "masculine negative energy", I'm just referring the critical nature of masculinity, it is confrontational, it causes conflict, it isn't concerned with feelings, it is blunt, to the point, and causes destruction in its wake. And it is these negative characteristics that make it a positive force. it gives birth to creativity, the ending of ego, and the maturity of the species.

On the other hand, femininity is much more accepting, non-judgemental, non-confrontational, and is content with conventional values, and is judged as a positive entity by the society, and that is why its affects are negative because no change happens with femininity. Humanity continues to be content with their animal instincts and behaviors.
Conflict increases negativity.. to transcend the ego one must dissolve it.. so maybe this is where you go wrong. In occordance with what IS there IS no negativity which creates more neg.. yes negativity exists in this 3dimensional reality/realm.. but that is because of the 'fall' in consciousness.. demons once .. embody negative aspects.. any way.. negativity was not part of creation.. but arose from misunderstanding when the 'mirror' did not relfect the whole due to the fall in consciousness. (yes i know you would like more explanation here.. but thats detracting from this present conversation) ;-)

The above quote is sooooooo contradictory.. femenine aspects..are creation.. In experience it is obvious that we are not talking about creating war!! true creativity is born from intuition.. the soul.. etc.. go see what ghandi says lol The maturity of the species???? what with nuclear bombs in mens pants!! hahaha

So now.. negativity forms the whole.. but it is here to teach us. From neagativity..or denser energy vibration we can perceive misunderstanding and can re perceive with what IS, thus transmuting negativity back to light energy.. The pairs of emotions which are listed.. also tell you which negative they dissolve.

Those with egos however who like negativity..to create more.. miss the point entirely. It is pointless to desend in confusion, for that is where you already are. If you want to ascend with light... then drop the detremental negative fueling.. it serves no purpose.. just as the ego falls away when you drop the negativity. The choice is yours.

Emotions serve to teach us.. and negative emotions are on the densist level of energy.. so by supressing them and creating more you cannot possible hope to raise your energy vibration and open yourself up to the light and all that IS. Once you can perceive the negativity for what it is, transcend it and learn.. a whole new world will open up for you.. deep rooted negative karma can be released with new understanding created from light energy.. or the heart centre.. Intuition guides.. and one has to learn to 'feel' their way with their third eye... chakra.. or eye of horus etc..then by utilizing the male god aspect of logic with that of the femenine or godess aspect...intuition we have lift off. There were many mystery schools that taught ascension with left brain methods.. we are a right brain planet.. (Cant remember which is which... logic/intuition.. ) When one transcends logic and intuition.. then the eye..opens.. Akin to imagery of serpent, coils, celtic knot work etc

I do not see how conflict kills the ego???? when it only serves to fuel it.!!

The initiation is for initiate level.. upto grand master.. for Almines teaching.. who makes many masters.. i am only just reading up on this.. and i am aware that i already practice master level.... i am yet to find out what grand master entails for ALmine. She works with ALL that IS/truth/divine will etc and thus I was able to relate directly with her understanding as it is the same as my own. However.. to get to the understanding of all that is.. much has to be done.. as always a personal journey in awareness of discovering and dissolving negativity from objectivity and analysis of the subjective nature of the mind within illusion..do not let your minds be controlled by negativity or density or the ego.. allow the ego to drop by acknowledging that you know nothing and be completely open and aware to all that you already are. You begin to control your own mind..as it is just like a computer which deals in infinite logic... integrate the use of the logic with that of your intuition or feelings and discover the flow of the cosmos within your being.

Amandaxxx
'I am You'
Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

Almine

Oh God, oh God, oh my God no, NO! Almine the 3-pronged Naugal (it should be Naguala because she is a woman).

Oh God, oh dear Lord please have MERCY!

Lord, now I'm beggin you! Stop I say! STOP!

You have no idea what the irony in all this is, Amanda! Reni Murez, last time I heard, was still a few years ago the legal guardian of the young woman who inherited a significant portion of CC's estate, and that girl was the daughter of the sister of a friend of mine from Mexico City, Prema Galvez a.k.a. Tycho Thal, the Orange Scout.

I see what you are up against, Amanda!
Ni ange, ni bête
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

Phew just got in from a lovely eve out... what do u mean? you see what im up against?.. will come back tomorrow here x
'I am You'
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

elderwoodxxx wrote:femenine aspects
Spelling, my dear. That would be "feminine."
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

brokenhead wrote:
Brokenhead,

Your complete idiocy (of the origins of the English language) is glaringly showing itself, again ... see below :-)

Manliness and femenine - UK Youth Parliament Forums
http://www.ukyouthparliament.org.uk/for ... php?t=1102

Manliness and femenine? Philosophise this! ... What is manliness, and what makes someone femenine? Or is there no such thing any longer?

elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

Oh its a world disaster I spelled a word wrong.... and i did not write this!!:
Tomas wrote:Manliness and femenine - UK Youth Parliament Forums

Manliness and femenine? Philosophise this! ... What is manliness, and what makes someone femenine? Or is there no such thing any longer?

Come on you all, does not your level of conversation run any higher, or are we doomed to be thrashing out the same drivel!
amanda
'I am You'
Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

"What do u mean? you see what im up against?..."

In the weeks and months and years ahead, through a slow and very thorough deconstruction and careful analysis---in which you will participate---we will go over all that and much more. You will leave here transformed and infinitely enriched and you'll tell your grandchildren about your experience here, and of course about me, your bienhechor in all things having to do with reality.

Be sure to stick around, okay?

;-)

A small hint. You can click on the user and examine their recent posts. If you do this you will get a better sense of who they are and where they are coming from. I assure you that each of the people who writes here is very very different from any other.
Ni ange, ni bête
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Tomas wrote:
brokenhead wrote:
Brokenhead,

Your complete idiocy (of the origins of the English language) is glaringly showing itself, again ... see below :-)

Manliness and femenine - UK Youth Parliament Forums

Tomas eats stinky poo-poo!
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

Alex Jacob wrote:In the weeks and months and years ahead, through a slow and very thorough deconstruction and careful analysis---in which you will participate---we will go over all that and much more. You will leave here transformed and infinitely enriched and you'll tell your grandchildren about your experience here, and of course about me, your bienhechor in all things having to do with reality.

Be sure to stick around, okay?

;-)
I am already transformed ;-) That is why im here... to see what others are learning and thrashing out lol... My reality IS my own in my NOW all that IS as ONE ;-) (Just 'watching' others UNDERSTANDING it for themselves)

amandaxxx

ps... I am fully enlightened, switched on, renewed, spiritually awake.. chakras open, divine consciousness at one with all... whatever people like to call it..

(Upanishads)
wake up this state the Upanishads say and you will be who you truly are, free from the conditioning of body and mind in a world unbounded by the limitations of time, space and causality....

Tapas, the sages say becomes tejas: the radiant splendour of personality that shows itself in love, compassion, creative action, and a melting tenderness which draws all hearts....

the mind is only an instrument of consciousness... the barrier of individuality dissapears, dissolving in a sea of pure undifferentiated awareness... you become so aware and you see it in all others... Upanishads call that turiya - literally later hindu thought called this awakening.. Samadhi- complete absorption Moksha- liberation or release for it brings freedom from all conditionings and the limitations of time and space.. Pure being. When the mind process starts back up again as it must we slip back into body and personality.. the multiplicity of the perceptual world unfolds as a seed bursts into a tree...

ALL of my work is the 'unfolding' of universal understanding..

This is his real form, where he is free from all desires- because all desires are fulfilled.. The Self is all our desire..
This is the message of the Upanishads..The infinite-free unbounded, full of joy.. native state..

Nothing can satisfy us but reunion with our real Self... which is.. Sat-chit-ananda: absolute reality, pure awareness, unconditional joy.. Love IS the first and last commandment of this realisation... for the same Self dwells in ALL.

"He who gets wisdom loves his own soul;
he who cherishes understanding prospers"
PROVERB19:8

"does not wisdom call out?
does not UNDERSTANDING raise her voice? On the heights along the way,
where the path meets,she takes her stand;"
PROVERB8:1-2
(Where perception meet... perceptions are infinite in truth)

"say to wisdom you are my sister and call understanding your kinsmen;"
PROVERB7:4
Last edited by elderwoodxxx on Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
'I am You'
brokenhead

Post by brokenhead »

Alex Jacob, to elderwoodxxx, wrote:You will leave here transformed and infinitely enriched and you'll tell your grandchildren about your experience here, and of course about me, your bienhechor in all things having to do with reality.
Hey, Amanda -
Bienhechor: (Noun) A person who helps people or institutions (especially with financial help).

This sounds like a tender offer, Amanda! Hit him up for some cash while the offer is on the table! You've got witnesses!
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

brokenhead wrote:Hey, Amanda -
Bienhechor: (Noun) A person who helps people or institutions (especially with financial help).
Well if he is a publisher i have a book ready ;-) Money is not my desire.. oh material world, although it helps to be able to afford milk!!
amandaxxx
'I am You'
Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

"PS... I am fully enlightened, switched on, renewed, spiritually awake...chakras open, divine consciousness at one with all... whatever people like to call it..."

True, true, but you have realized only the first level, what we pronged (don't ask) Naguals refer to as the Three Gates of Trancendence. I have carefully analyzed all you have written, and have gone through all those youtube vids with that gay hippy-dude who's perfected the New Age rap who fronts for Armine, and I conclude that all of you have just begun to crest level one, nothing to be ashamed of, whereas I crested Level 3 (we Naguals call it 'Nivel Nube' or 'Cloud Level') and I have resided, untouched, in that state for the last 13 years, where nothing perturbs me, but not only that the ALL actually has stopped being an abstraction for me, and like Elijah actually comes and sits down at the place I have set for...IT...since IT is beyond male-female categories, and yet for me (some sort of Divine Irony) IT always comes to dinner in the body of a 20 year old Argentine hippy chick in a mini-skirt with no panties. Naturally I peek, in fact I peek often and a lot, but there is no base sexual desire left, none, it was all rinsed away when I crested Level Two, and I became A Sexless Unique Eunuch of the ALL on a World Missionary Roll.

What I have in mind for you--for us!---is a joint venture. Yes, please listen. Okay, with my capital and my know-how I think that what we outta do is get you set up with your own complete, fully enlightened guru-trip web-site that will put Armine to shame! Sure, it is going to cost a bundle but this website, with you at the cosmic helm, is going to leave that 3 pronged snake-oil saleswoman in the dust! In the dust I tell you! I can take you and I can mold you into a world transformational savior! You will come flying through the clouds and the gathered masses below will squint as they see you fly by on a website so extraordinary, I am going to incorporate smells in it! It's gonna be sights and smells and an ecstatic trembling that will set their souls afire, muchacha! And muchacha you ain't stoppin at 'three prongs', no way, you are going to be the world's first Six Pronged Naguala. You have no idea what the income potential is with this, I met with my accountant and web designer this afternoon and we are FIRED UP! Wooo-Hoooo! Ready to GO!

You get a 15% cut on the whole deal, but we figure conservatively that you will be raking in $150,000-$200,000 in the first year with 20% increases annually. The ALL has many, MANY starry-eyed lovers out there and all we have to do is LOCATE 'em. (Don't get greedy though, I have three other 'Perfect Nagualas' that are dying to get in at the ground level, and each of them write MUCH better than you do)(Be humble---I know you are---and LET US TAKE YOU ON A RIDE TO THE STARS!)

Worried about milk? You will bathe in milk sweetened with honey, scented with nutmeg and eau de rose!
Ni ange, ni bête
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

Alex Jacob wrote:True, true, but you have realized only the first level
This is the densist in physicality and the easiest to understand for me.

come along to my little page and have a browse if that is your desire...
http://uk.360.yahoo.com/elderwoodxxx
These are just snippits of my writing.. but as you are aware (As you've read my blogs here ... my book takes you on a journey of Self belief and god conscious dialogue...which i have yet to type up..;-)

I know this is short..but stop by and IM me sometime, come into my parlour says the spider to the fly ;-) I have no idea what level..etc..all i know is that I have worked it all out for me, after i met myself and a golden arc of light ;-) There is a whole chapter where i wrote my own doctrine.. (Surprized me to learn what i had done after i did so)

And as for my style.. it is of course my own born through intuition.. apparently i write 'flowery' lol but then others perceptions are their own and of course subjective.. I enjoy writing from an 'objective' stand point, rooted in self belief with compassion for all as equal.

Talking of sexual desire... i have none either.. much to the dismay of a lot of men floating around cyber space hahaaha

Tell me.. what do you 'feel' when you read 'me'
:-)

Amandaxxx
ps..I have never had ANY spiritual guidance..other than listening to 'me'

pps.. I do smile ;-)
Last edited by elderwoodxxx on Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
'I am You'
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

http://f3.yahoofs.com/blog/47cc3835z14c ... IBBWsfGZCc
Just a little 'creativity' i'm working on.. and a blog...;-)

The Human Condition~~~
I understand now that my writing has called me awake gently, for I wove my own dream into my own fabric of reality. My writing served as understanding for my mind. I then said hello back. I had to stop fighting ‘me’ and allow my body to do what ever it wanted, even if that meant sleeping all day at times after a continued flow of inspiration.

~~~
I wove a new dream and captured my old life in its web.

~~~
Most souls I have been honoured to interact with are anywhere, for the internet and so too does this book allow me to speak to others with words and nothing else. I wanted to allow others to understand me, before I then used my understanding of self to write to all others.

~~~
I chose to let my own thoughts and creative writing carry and do all the work for me. At times I became somewhat frustrated with myself when I tried to force my writing in a painful grasping seeking way until I finally realised that I was only fighting with myself, something which I have always done. I was letting go and floating along the current and then in an attempt to stop the non-existent drowning, I kept fighting with my own tide, my old thoughts, my old life, and my old frustration for ‘wanting’ to understand why. The moment I finally understood to relinquish all control to the current was the moment I realised whatever I did was because I wanted to do it, even until I wanted to tidy up!

~~~
It was a transition as my world changed its perspective and dug out old memories, which resurfaced with new and beautiful understanding, everything had its time and place and my own reasons to why were gently unfolded before me. I was my own messenger and my own understanding of peace. No one could give me what already belonged to me, as I had to find it from within. For years I had always sought that which eluded me. Understanding, and my own reasons to why.

~~~
That is why this book writes itself as it is my own creative journey of understanding, mental clarity and self awareness, which began by looking in a mind made of selfless admiration for everything I was and realising I had actually met myself. I had been there the whole time blinded in twists of anguish and a heart that had forgotten how to dream. I remembered who I was and understood why I felt emotional torment, for its not the breaking of a heart which cracks it, it’s the taking away of that hearts dreams. The taking away of what makes life real, smiles laughter and true happiness.

~~~
One goes from as a child, master of their own beautiful content reality given to them through unconditional love to a life bred from fear, turmoil, anguish, sorrow and pain by being misunderstood or abandoned by another reflected through their own self doubt.

~~~
Our own souls are eaten and shadowed through doubt forming subjective experience. There is a point where one turns from ‘thinking’ they are unconditionally loved to ‘believing’ that they never could have been. Then life becomes a series of perceived choking events, intermittent fun, inner turmoil and heart wrenching anguish. Now all we know is that we have to do things because we have to, and not simply because we want to. We punish ourselves more fighting against what we know we ‘have’ to, but don’t really want to. We seem to go through life begrudging many parts of it. We continually fight against the tide and not flowing harmoniously with all that IS and the current of our being. The sea is guided by the moon and the moon is guided by the world. Yet our world is guided by doubt. We are trapped in a vast ocean of despair and turmoil we ourselves create, and are blinded to the beauty of the glistening water and magical pools. We all call it a name, ‘The Human Condition’.

~~~
We doubt our very essence, one that is of unconditional love and perfect harmony through simple misunderstandings and a reluctance to show that we really do care. Well don’t we? For if we all loved all unconditionally, knowing already that we ‘are’ love, with patience and understanding we wouldn’t feel the need to seek, buy or demand it would we? inevitably leading to feeling yet more alone and pressured, and more reluctant to enjoy your world through eternal love shining in peace. No opinion is ever right or wrong. As all are always right and wrong! There is no right and there is no wrong just different understanding.

~~~
May you find your own moons to gently wake you up, show your love and guide you all home sweet souls.

~~~Amanda Thomas 2008

(Lord of the Rings and The Never Ending Story analogy)

We are all part of our own story, our neverending story. And have fallen asleep as we secumb to the power of the ring, the power of our own doubts and desires. Put the ring on, disappear and you create power to destroy your own world, existence and life. This is the nothing. Hope will always remain, from loving smiles within the essence of your being forming drive and ambition. Just ask yourself what ambition do you seek? Power? money? or is it only happiness and your own freedom. Wars are fought through the need to prove eachother right or to take yet more control. The only war that i seek to vanguish is the war you have within yourself, your own ring of power, your questions and reasons to things that we dont simply yet understand. We are dream makers, that of our own reality. The dreams we have always woven for ourselves. We are our own prophesy, our own destiny, for through our desire we kill and take power of the ring put it on and disappear. Gollom forgot his own name and when Frodo called him Smeagol he began to remember. Hope was ignited that 'the master' (Frodo) will take care of us, but he was still confused and torn betwwen himself, for Smeagol's hope stemmed from an outstretched hand in trust and care, yet Gollom's desire to serve 'the master of the precious' came only from its own outwardly desire. Find within your own master and begin to remember your own names. If the world has a name forged through unity, then our reality we will surely trancend but first we have to transend the power of the nothing, the power of the ring which made us forget ourselves to begin with. Look what happened to 'Middle Earth' when all its evil was destroyed. One hobbit took the ring for all nations and all nations fought against the evil it produced. It only takes one to see the good that is already surrounding us in abundance to understand how beautiful life already is, yet still we seek for external answers rampaging scars across the earth, and across our own hearts. All we need to know is that we do not have to kill to learn that we already are. Kill means both the death of anothers life and the death of anothers worth. We are masters of ourselves and of our own illusions, and did we really create an eternal spell so powerful that in unity we divided to share our love, and still remain to this day apart and in the dark. for those who have vision lets shine the lords power out of the churches, mosques, temples and synagogues and let the love flow through the streets valleys and hearts of all within our beautiful world. Unity in peace through understanding and giving all will shape our dreams forever. We are all dreams, lost within, remembered only in fresh blooms of spring, loves tender touch, a bright new dawn, in an outstretched hand and in the smile of a broken heart. Pick eachother up and you will see you dont need anyone to help you for another will already be doing it.

It is the test of All mankind
'I am You'
divine focus

Post by divine focus »

Alex Jacob wrote:True, true, but you have realized only the first level, what we pronged (don't ask) Naguals refer to as the Three Gates of Trancendence. I have carefully analyzed all you have written, and have gone through all those youtube vids with that gay hippy-dude who's perfected the New Age rap who fronts for Armine, and I conclude that all of you have just begun to crest level one, nothing to be ashamed of, whereas I crested Level 3 (we Naguals call it 'Nivel Nube' or 'Cloud Level') and I have resided, untouched, in that state for the last 13 years, where nothing perturbs me, but not only that the ALL actually has stopped being an abstraction for me, and like Elijah actually comes and sits down at the place I have set for...IT...since IT is beyond male-female categories, and yet for me (some sort of Divine Irony) IT always comes to dinner in the body of a 20 year old Argentine hippy chick in a mini-skirt with no panties. Naturally I peek, in fact I peek often and a lot, but there is no base sexual desire left, none, it was all rinsed away when I crested Level Two, and I became A Sexless Unique Eunuch of the ALL on a World Missionary Roll.
LOL

Maybe there's a Level Four where the desire comes back...cross your fingers.
eliasforum.org/digests.html
Alex Jacob

Post by Alex Jacob »

None of that matters to me now, DF, I have begun work on Amanda's World Mission. I am Paul to her Jesus in case that ain't clear. Check this shit out:

.*.
. * + * JUST * + .
+ . . * + . + * . * +
* . + *SPRINKLIN.* + .
+ . . * + . + * . * + .
+ , *YOUR. + * LIFE+ *
+ . . * + . + * . * + .*
. * * + . * WITH.* .
+ . SOME. * + * * . + * .
. * + * * + . *+ *
+ ..LOVE.. * + . +
____,;'*___'_.*
,,,,.;*
*.°
º
...°
....O
.......°o O ° O
.................°
.............. °
............. O
.............o....o°o
.................O....°
............o°°O.....o
...........O..........O
............° o o o O
......................★
...................★
...............★
...........★
........★
....★
.★
*♥´¨)
¸.-´¸.-♥´¨) ¸.-♥¨)
(¸.-´ (¸.-` ♥♥´¨) ♥.-´¯`-.-
_____xxxxxxxx________xxxxxxxx
____xxxxxxxxxx______xxxxxxxxxxx
___xxxxxxxxxxxxx___xxxxxxxxxxxxx
___xxxxxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
___xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
______xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
___________xxxxxxxxxxxxx
_____________xxxxxxxxx
______________xxxxxx
_______________xxxx
_______________xxx
_______________xx
_______________x
____,;'*___'_.*
,,,,.;*
*.°
º
...°
....O
.......°o O ° O
.................°
.............. °
............. O
.............o....o°o
.................O....°
............o°°O.....o
...........O..........O
............° o o o O
......................★
...................★
...............★
...........★
........★
....★
.★
*♥
__8888
___888888__
____88888___
____88888_____
____88888_____
____88888_____
___88888______
__888888______
__88888_______
_888888_______
_88888________
_88888____*___
_8888_________
_88888________
_88888888888888____
_8888888888888888___888888 *
___8888888888888_88888888888
________________888__88888888
__*______*____8888_____8888888
_____________8888__*____888888
_____________888________888888
____________8888____*___88888
___*________8888________88888_____________
____________8888_______88888_____________8
_____________8888888888888_______________8
_______*______888888888_________888888__88
_*_____________888888__________8888888_88
_______________________________88___8888
_______________888888_____*___888__8888
______*_______8888888_________88888888
______________888888___________888888
__________*___888888________*____8888
___*___________88888____*_______8888
_______________88888__________8888
________________8888_______88888
_________*_______888____8888888
_*________________88888888888
___________________8888888
_______________________________8888888
____*__________*__________88888888888888
________________________88888888__888888
_________*_____________888888____*___8888
______________________888888________88888
________________*____888888___*__88888888
_____________________8888888888888888888
_____________________88888888888888888
___________*_________8888888888888
____*________________88888888____________
______________________88888______*______88
______________*________88888__________888
________________________8888888_____8888
__________________________8888888888888
_____________________________88888888
Ni ange, ni bête
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

:-) Nice.... Love is the answer to ALL things ;-)
amandaxxx
ps..

United we part is to parting we unite. Together we 'be'

Blessed ‘be’ dear soul may grace shine on the virtue of truth in your wise heart and may the smiles of forgiveness come knocking on your door as the grace within doth shine through the mercy of the father bestowed to all through Jesus. Our 'example' of pure selflessness and eternally forever blessed ‘be’ that which you already are. Now be your own example as 'I am' has always been an example to you all.
'I am You'
Iolaus

Post by Iolaus »

Triple x,

Do you have a job? How do you write so much?
Truth is a pathless land.
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

Iolaus wrote:Triple x,

Do you have a job? How do you write so much?
Im an artist.. just finished my degree last yr and taking time out to be a 'mum' and write my spiritual journey of self awareness... so yeah a full time mum IS a job and a half

amandaxxx
'I am You'
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Amanda, don't write such long posts of other people's ideas, post your own short thoughts.

And Alex, I think you might be better off in a forum that specializes in comedy because that is what you seem to be interested in most of the time - comedic entertainment rather than serious philosophy.
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

Ryan Rudolph wrote:Amanda, don't write such long posts of other people's ideas, post your own short thoughts.
what do you mean? i dont. whos ideas? where? when? what? I only write my own.
'I am You'
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Amanda,
what do you mean? i dont. whos ideas? where? when? what? I only write my ow
Currently, one of my objections to your writing is that your posts are too long, in the future, write shorter posts, you’re posts tend to be a little greedy emotionally.
elderwoodxxx

Post by elderwoodxxx »

Ryan Rudolph wrote:Currently, one of my objections to your writing is that your posts are too long, in the future, write shorter posts, you’re posts tend to be a little greedy emotionally.
Which is it? too long? anothers thoughts?..... emotionally greedy?... How am I emotionally greedy?... i admit my writing conveys emotion and that is the purpose of it. To allow one to think with their own emotion. My writing is born from intuition and that IS emotion.. If you are in touch with your emotion and Self.. then one may learn. If you repress emotion you fuel negativity and block conscious awareness. Every one is entitled to write as much or as little as they will and in comparison to other posts here many write as much if not more than myself. Also every one is entitled to read what they will. what exactly do you not like about my writing? The emotions i invoke allow one to question their own actions and their own Self. surely this is good in discussions of 'enlightenment'... it is only with compassion for others that i do write.. it certainly is not self seeking... all are free to take from my words what they will

Amandaxxx ( and please do tell... whose thoughts am i accused of taking?)
'I am You'