Kelly's Truth Paper

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Blair

Re: Kelly's Truth Paper

Post by Blair »

(I am afraid to tell the contributor above, it is not a myth; it is very, too real.), destabilization of our bio-geo-chemical system by greenhouse gases or climate change, etc. are some common examples.]
Yeah no shit. You are either taking the piss, ie pretending to be someone, or a for real doddery 61 year old philosopher who doesn't know up from down, and refers to posts as "blogs".

Either way, it's pretty sad.
JohnEDPMalin

Post by JohnEDPMalin »

Prince:

What does your snide comment refer to? It was Faust that denied over-population as a myth.

What are you talking about?

What does "taking the piss" mean?

I am in Information Technologies for a business. You are correct. There is a distinction between posting on a website ["posts"] and web logs or "blogs" on the web at various site locations or the blogger's own website [usually runs on the subscription model].

I am not pretending to be anyone else other then who I am. What purpose does pretentiousness serve on the web? Why would one create a false persona or identity?

Observe, I use my correct name and give my correct geographical location. Also, I have given my correct age. You have done none of these things. Now who is real?

Respectfully,

John E.D.P. Malin

--
Shahrazad

Post by Shahrazad »

John,
Observe, I use my correct name and give my correct geographical location. Also, I have given my correct age. You have done none of these things. Now who is real?
Excellent point.
JohnEDPMalin

Post by JohnEDPMalin »

Shahrazad:

Your observation noted !

John