clowns

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
spiritual_emergency

Post by spiritual_emergency »

Last edited by spiritual_emergency on Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
ashton

Post by ashton »

spiritual_emergency wrote:You have built your own prison and the prison must be dismantled. Everything must be stripped away, willingly or unwillingly.
if you come near me i will fucking cut you
spiritual_emergency

lol. And then what, ashton?
ashton

Post by ashton »

spiritual_emergency wrote:lol. And then what, ashton?
just stay back, psycho.
spiritual_emergency

Hmmm. Shall we talk of fear, ashton? Terror, perhaps? What were you expecting of the path, that it would be pretty, fluffy white clouds? That it would bring you admiration, accolades, and a notation in the history books? That it would not strip the color from your eyes, the guts from your bowels? That it would not take every ounce of courage you possess and then some?
  • Are you willing to be sponged out, erased, cancelled,
    made nothing?
    Are you willing to be made nothing?
    dipped into oblivion?
    If not, you will never really change.
"... once we have abandoned the luminous state of arising and passing, we open to a profound cycle of dissolution, death, and rebirth ... In this stage, nothing around us seems solid or trustworthy. On all levels, our consciousness becomes attuned to endings and death. We notice the end of conversations, of music, of encounters, of days, of sensations in the body on a powerful cellular level. We senses the dissolution of life moment to moment. Now the dark night deepens. As our outer and inner worlds dissolve, we lose our sense of reference. There arises a great sense of unease and fear, leading students into a realm of fear and terror. "Where is there any security?" "Wherever I look, things are dissolving." In these stages we can experience this dissolution and dying within our own body. We may look down and see pieces of our own body seeming to melt away and decay, as if we were a corpse. As the realm of terror deepens, periods of paranoia may arise. In this stage, wherever we look, we become fearful of danger..."

Source: http://www.nor.com.au/community/spiritu ... page5.html

Caution is required, of course....
  • "If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will kill you."
Last edited by spiritual_emergency on Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
ashton

Post by ashton »

spiritual_emergency wrote:Hmmm. Shall we talk of fear, ashton? Terror, perhaps?
sure, why?
spiritual_emergency wrote:What were you expecting of the path, that it would be pretty, fluffy white clouds?
i guess, on a cloudy day, sure
spiritual_emergency wrote:That it would bring you admiration, accolades, and a notation in the history books?
what? hahahhah
spiritual_emergency wrote:That it would not strip the color from your eyes, the guts from your bowels?
hahahahhahaha
spiritual_emergency wrote:That it would not take every ounce of courage you possess and then some?
ahhahaahhha
haha
you haven't done this man..
is so obvious.
spiritual_emergency

If I have done nothing, why do you fear me?
ashton

Post by ashton »

spiritual_emergency wrote:If I have done nothing, why do you fear me?
hahahhahah
spiritual_emergency wrote:Are you willing to be made nothing?
dipped into oblivion?
If not, you will never really change.
you are already nothing, you idiot... your dramatics are hilarious.
spiritual_emergency

:-) I think I can live with that.

Enjoy your day/night, ashton.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Ashton is at the pinnacle of what postmodern idiocy has come to. It's the most pathetic and laziest display of reasoning humanity currently has to offer. Yes Ashton, we're all just a bunch of know-it-alls squarking about nothing who need to get laid. All we ought to do, now that we figured this is out, is get some vagina permanently sewn on to our dicks and kick back and relax. And we must not forget that thinking is a big no-no, afterall, what has thinking done for us except make things more complicated eh?

David - "Are you advising people to search hard, or to stop searching altogether?"

Ashton - "neither".

And this guy's serious too! The planet's going straight down the shitter with more and more people like this being churned out at such a high rate. The scary part is, I don't see the trend slowing down anytime soon.
spiritual_emergency

Last edited by spiritual_emergency on Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trevor Salyzyn

Post by Trevor Salyzyn »

The planet's going straight down the shitter with more and more people like this being churned out at such a high rate. The scary part is, I don't see the trend slowing down anytime soon.
Just yesterday, one of my professors came right out and said "there's no such thing as absolute truth". Keep in mind that she was saying this to some 300 students, 75% of them in their first year. I complained about it later, and the person who happened to be listening said, "she's a professor and you're not. I think she knows what she's talking about."

To which I replied, "she's a professor of anthropology... not philosophy. She has no clue what she's talking about."
Nick

Post by Nick »

mookestink wrote:
The planet's going straight down the shitter with more and more people like this being churned out at such a high rate. The scary part is, I don't see the trend slowing down anytime soon.
Just yesterday, one of my professors came right out and said "there's no such thing as absolute truth". Keep in mind that she was saying this to some 300 students, 75% of them in their first year. I complained about it later, and the person who happened to be listening said, "she's a professor and you're not. I think she knows what she's talking about."

To which I replied, "she's a professor of anthropology... not philosophy. She has no clue what she's talking about."
God damnit, how the fuck do people get so stupid? I never considered myself to be someone of overwhelming intelligence, but the more I realize how most people think, I'm a regular god damn genius! Who'd a thunk it? Nick Treklis a genius!?!?

It's hard to be optomistic with the direction humanity is headed in. What is there to stop them? All the wisdom in the world can only rarely save a few souls at a time. With six-billion and growing, will wisdom ever catch up with the huge expanse of idiocy? I guess I should just grab some popcorn and watch the show eh?
ashton

Post by ashton »

Nick wrote:Yes Ashton, we're all just a bunch of know-it-alls squarking about nothing who need to get laid.
haha
sure.
Nick wrote:get some vagina permanently sewn on to our dicks
dude what the hell? what can you do with a vagina if it is sewn onto your dick? why would anyone ever want to sew a vagina to their dick?
do you mean post insertion, like sewing the labia around the base of the dick, securing it inside? dude that is horrible, where the hell did that come from? i'm not up for this, this sewing etc, it wouldn't be good, i'm not sure you understand the process
And we must not forget that thinking is a big no-no, afterall, what has thinking done for us except make things more complicated eh?
thinking is just thinking, try it, you'll see.
David - "Are you advising people to search hard, or to stop searching altogether?"
Ashton - "neither".

And this guy's serious too!
yeah, i'm not advising people to do either of those things. amazing.
The planet's going straight down the shitter
snore, the planet has always been 'going down the shitter'.
with more and more people like this being churned out at such a high rate.
this is just dumb words you are saying, they're not even yours, you haven't even thought about it.
The scary part is, I don't see the trend slowing down anytime soon.
did a bot write this post?

reason this, monkey... if you are scared of the world going to shit, then you don't understand you, the world, or shit.
ashton

Post by ashton »

Nick wrote:God damnit, how the fuck do people get so stupid? I never considered myself to be someone of overwhelming intelligence, but the more I realize how most people think, I'm a regular god damn genius! Who'd a thunk it? Nick Treklis a genius!?!?
no you are definitely an idiot, trust your instincts
emma

Post by emma »

Actually I disagree that the world is going down the toilet, the opposite in fact. The masses see thro the goodv evil crap at last (or are at least beginning to) more and more people are rejecting organised religious rubbish to seek and find their personal God. People communicate more widely and old race/ethnic/religious/sexist barriers are being broken down.

Let's face it ......Humanity is not on a path to destruction (tho there is the odd wobble) its on the road to Enlightenment as a whole. I ferar however that we can only go as fast as our slowest members so maybe we should be helping them along

Ashton can you stop this ha ha ha nonsense.its not really a replacement for a rational./or emotional discussion
ashton

Post by ashton »

emma wrote:Ashton can you stop this ha ha ha nonsense.its not really a replacement for a rational./or emotional discussion
"emotional discussion"

hahahahhahaaa

shouldn't you be off somewhere preparing for what comes next?
Nick

Post by Nick »

ashton wrote:dude what the hell? what can you do with a vagina if it is sewn onto your dick? why would anyone ever want to sew a vagina to their dick?
do you mean post insertion, like sewing the labia around the base of the dick, securing it inside? dude that is horrible, where the hell did that come from? i'm not up for this, this sewing etc, it wouldn't be good, i'm not sure you understand the process
I'm freaky like that...
ashton wrote:snore, the planet has always been 'going down the shitter'.
Never at such a fast rate!
ashton wrote:
with more and more people like this being churned out at such a high rate.
this is just dumb words you are saying, they're not even yours, you haven't even thought about it.
That's a good Ashton, dismiss everything as squarking again. Now if only there wasn't so many of you I would still have some treats left over.
ashton wrote:did a bot write this post?

reason this, monkey... if you are scared of the world going to shit, then you don't understand you, the world, or shit.
Pass the popcorn!
Nick

Post by Nick »

ashton wrote:
Nick wrote:God damnit, how the fuck do people get so stupid? I never considered myself to be someone of overwhelming intelligence, but the more I realize how most people think, I'm a regular god damn genius! Who'd a thunk it? Nick Treklis a genius!?!?
no you are definitely an idiot, trust your instincts
The most ironic thing about idiots like you, it actually takes effort to be so stupid. The irony is overwhelming.
AlyOshA

Post by AlyOshA »

So basically what your saying mate (ashton), is that nothing should be articulated, explained, taught, explored with reason or words, and shared with like minds or apprentice minds? Hmmm. Sounds like a squalk load of shit to me you brain dead savvy bloke. Let’s ask a more pertinent question. Are we being punk’d by a 14 year old Aussie who idolizes ashton kutcher? Grand Inquisitor where are you, my virgin mind is ready for your rock hard, pulsating, and thrusting truth. No seriously. Back to work.
lost child
ashton

Post by ashton »

Never at such a fast rate!
what are you saying here, do you even know? what do you define 'going down the shitter' to mean exactly, and how do you know that it is happening faster now than ever before? this is idiotic empty bus-stop talk
That's a good Ashton, dismiss everything as squarking again.
yes the parrot fits particuarly well with you
ashton

Post by ashton »

Nick wrote:The most ironic thing about idiots like you, it actually takes effort to be so stupid. The irony is overwhelming.
hahah
irony? you sure?
ashton

Post by ashton »

AlyOshA wrote:So basically what your saying mate (ashton), is that nothing should be articulated, explained, taught, explored with reason or words, and shared with like minds or apprentice minds?
i am saying, if you are serious, what do you wait for? you can squark about it forever, you may as well talk celebrity gossip
AlyOshA wrote:Sounds like a squalk load of shit to me you brain dead savvy bloke.
haha, what? look up 'savvy'
AlyOshA wrote:idolizes ashton kutcher?
no, my name is Ashton, this is why i write 'ashton' in the name field on the register form
Nick

Post by Nick »

ashton wrote:what do you define 'going down the shitter' to mean exactly,
A world full of ashtons.
ashton wrote:and how do you know that it is happening faster now than ever before? this is idiotic empty bus-stop talk
I see more ashtons everday.
Nick

Post by Nick »

ashton wrote:
Nick wrote:The most ironic thing about idiots like you, it actually takes effort to be so stupid. The irony is overwhelming.
hahah
irony? you sure?
Quite!