The "Kingdom of Heaven" and the "Kingdom of God"

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
jufa

Re: The "Kingdom of Heaven" and the "Kingdom of God"

Post by jufa »

Dennis Mahar wrote:Jufa,
Thanks for yesterday's exposition.
It's getting clearer.

What you are distinguishing there is 'the REAL' and 'the FALSE'.
Are you not? I am stating what I have discovered to be real to jufa.

That Man has turned away from knowing Real to the attachment to False interpretation that is handed down generationally by conditioning? I am saying man has not seen a sign that will make him want to know and follow his own light because "no sign will be given" by the man of flesh mentality. "My people shall die for lack of knowledge."

Those who have came, and come today speaking words like no man has spoke before are destined for crucification. But they came here to die.

Real and False are one? Dennis, you are absolutely right. How can the thinker separate Real and False when each represents who he is?
Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

Real and False are one? Dennis, you are absolutely right. How can the thinker separate Real and False when each represents who he is?
Have you ever asked yourself what is the difference between yourself and the beggar?
He may be in rags, you may be in fine clothes. He may have nothing and you may have plenty, but that is a superficial difference. When it's looked at more deeply, you will see that he is made the same way, is alive, the same Life is there.
Strip yourself of your conditioning and the beggar of his condition and are you not the same?
Is life any different in you or in the beggar?

No and Yes.

Why Yes?

because of the society we create through our conditioning, that continues our conditioning.
what is the cause of that conditioning?....Mind.

What do we do?
build more churches, invent new organisations, we write, preach, adopt new slogans, new political parties, more conferences, we call ourselves the society for this and that.
Is the problem solved. No, it's made worse.

We have to see that the problem is the product of the Mind.
jufa

Post by jufa »

Every person comes into this world in the same manner. To myself, every one is equal in possibilities of growth. However, I do not acknowledge every one to be equal in knowledge and wisdom because I see life as a continuum. And the level of one's comprehension is dependent upon one's depth into their conscious awareness.

This makes every one a warrior hero on the level of their understanding. Preparation is what draws out the leadership of a person on a high or low plateau.

I do not comprehend leadership ability on the magnitude of Mohandas Gandhi, or Martin Luther King, Jr. being acquired in a human life time. This is why I say I "see life as a continuum."

Every man's struggles, experience, and plight is the foundation of Being. It is the struggles, experiences and state of every man, whether rich or poor, black or white, male or female because it is a living truth what John Dunne stated: "No man is an island entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent; a part of the main." And he goes on towards the end to say; "any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind; therefore, never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee."

jufa (You are never alone!)
____________ _____
Never give power to anything a person believe is their source of strength - Jufa
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

However, I do not acknowledge every one to be equal in knowledge and wisdom because I see life as a continuum. And the level of one's comprehension is dependent upon one's depth into their conscious awareness.
Can we take the phrases 'life as continuum' and 'principles and patterns' and substitute 'causality' in their place?
This makes every one a warrior hero on the level of their understanding. Preparation is what draws out the leadership of a person on a high or low plateau.
That only applies 'in the World'.
As a being-in the world.
As an activity.
What if 'the world' and 'being-in' was actually realised to be false?
Every man's struggles, experience, and plight is the foundation of Being.
That would apply to existential being wouldn't it?

You have been distinguishing REAL and FALSE throughout Jufa.
That they arise as one for the time being.
Can we draw 2 columns and describe what is in each column?
jufa

Post by jufa »

Can we take the phrases 'life as continuum' and 'principles and patterns' and substitute 'causality' in their place?
The continuum of life and principles and patterns cannot be substitute for causality because they are emanations of Spirit activity, Spirit intent, and Spirit Purpose. This means that which was, is, yet is not is the singularity of Conscious expression and therefore the only Consciousness of Its emanations. This makes the the unit of individual expression a unit because it is singular expression of the Consciousness the unit is living. The principle and pattern of life's continuum is "the law of the Spirit of Life" which assures there can never be a repetition of that which has "having writ - and moves on" - unlike the world of the material, intellect of matter which walks upon the dead of that which is dead to reach the burial place that are of its thought choice. The place of dead memories reserved for all who walk this path.

The principle is everything after its kind. The pattern is consciousness can only follow it Source. Life's continuum is every expression of conscious awareness is unique in expressing itself as
the ever renewing, ever unfolding expression of infinite life - jufa
The Reality of Life and man's living as, and within it is, it does not matter whether man believes Life to be real or false. That which is of kind must be the truth of that which is the activity of his thoughts and thinking of kind to those, and by those whom believe in real or false because "the law of the Spirit of life" is the unchanging Order of Establishment. Whether man's thoughts be of the cruelty of his world of thoughts and thinking, or goodness, the rapes, consent, denial, killing, birth, war, peace, it doesn'matter to Life. All are bound by Life's Spirit, and the Life of Continuum, and the principles and patterns of Life. All things must comes to the receiver of Life whole, perfect, complete and pure. The power of the Word demand nothing less. Take care of your Words, they are the treasures once found, will cause man to forsake all matters of material. "Power and death are in the tongue."

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

The Reality of Life and man's living as, and within it is, it does not matter whether man believes Life to be real or false. That which is of kind must be the truth of that which is the activity of his thoughts and thinking of kind to those, and by those whom believe in real or false because "the law of the Spirit of life" is the unchanging Order of Establishment. Whether man's thoughts be of the cruelty of his world of thoughts and thinking, or goodness, the rapes, consent, denial, killing, birth, war, peace, it doesn'matter to Life. All are bound by Life's Spirit, and the Life of Continuum, and the principles and patterns of Life. All things must comes to the receiver of Life whole, perfect, complete and pure. The power of the Word demand nothing less. Take care of your Words, they are the treasures once found, will cause man to forsake all matters of material. "Power and death are in the tongue."
That implies we exist in a realm.
A buddha is not energetically bound to this realm.
That would constitute yours and Pam's aspiration?
Piercing expansively through this realm?
Rising into the clear light?
jufa

Post by jufa »

That realm is call "A Parenthesis In Eternity." It is the interval of man's living, stretching and interpreting those thoughts which came to him free, independent, and liberated which he took possession of, as if he were the cause of their origin, personally. Ownership in this parenthesis is selfishness which exudes pride.

Every man fights a war within himself, and that war seeps into his thinking, which forms non-compassionate 'id's', which forms self-righteous religious egos of vanity. "Vanity, vanity, all is vanity."

Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

You are writing well now Jufa. Thanks.
What's the way out?
jufa

Post by jufa »

Dennis Mahar wrote:You are writing well now Jufa. Thanks.
What's the way out?
Dennis, I can only speak of that which I know. Being so, how can I tell you the way out when the only way I know, live, and execute within and from is jufa's, and jufa's only.

You have asked a question that is not simple to answer. It is not so easy because the answer I can give is two-fold. Beginning with understanding there is nothing personal in the world of material matter which man can claimis his except the Consciousness which formed, developed, and brought man forth from a watery existence. Irrespective therefore of what appears to be, appearances are ideas, knowledge and beliefs the human mind projects into the human conscious of awareness without defining them. Coming to this mountain, I had to ask myself if what is appearing as my my outer objective visions and inner subjective feelings the reality of what is. A hard decision was concluded that all is real to the sentient being of object/subject thoughts, for the sentient being live, moves, and has his being in that which his projected world of mind feeds him. In this sense, man is as a tree and absorps all that he received, even the poison. But if that which the mind has received and projected into the midst of man's comprehension was true, it would be the truth for you, myself, and all men. But the only truth man knows is the truth of relativity of that which is eternal, but not infinitely eternal because man's own words: "well you know I am only human" stops his transcension through the mind to go beyond the mind.

So what can be done in this situation, especially when no one wants to believe the very way they think, react to their thoughts manifest to be their situations, circumstances, conditions, and even environment. So one must learn to discipline themselves to the stillness of the silence beyond sound. That stillness which conceived him in the vaccuum where Spirit is and matter is not until that conception is consummated by the blending of two conscious into one. In this space that which is conceived begins to find its place of conscious awareness. And being life is a continuum of the principles and patterns of consciousness, the dominated thought of good, or evil, or Spirit insight emerge to be the conscious living, believing, and existence of that one of consciousness awakening.

If one is of the consciousness of dualism, it is so because the parenting entities have found no way out of their humanism, and the DNA transference displays the attitude of "only being human." But to the one who becomes discipline to the direction of their inner conscience and travail in obedients to those direction symmetrically, they no longer consciously play a role in decisions dealing with dualism. In his attitude man no longer seeks help for healing, supply, or to alter that which is whole, perfect, complete andf pure. One only seeks a Truth to the reality of the reality of their being. And regardless of how long it may take, one must find within them that place of the stillness of the silence beyond sound and learn how to go there and sits until they can hear that "still small voice" of their unconditioned consciousness. And regardless of how long it make take, you sit in the silence, waiting to hear the thunder of the TRUTH revealed to you. When that TRUTH is revealed to you, you have your
answer to the situation, and that means, the problem is no longer a problem.

Why is this? Because once you step off into Spirit, and one yourself with it, that Spirit begins to dissolve everything in your consciousness everywhere that is not of the creation of God.

You see, the problem was not despearate to the individual, it was the thinking in consciousness which made it appear to be so. And when you stepped off into the Spirit of LIFE, in yourself, you who came to you that place of stillness have returned to your first love, "God in. . . Christ in you, your hope of glory. . .reconciling the world unto himself."

This is the first answer of the two-fold question. Should the sencond part be forth coming depends on what you ask next.

Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

Need more time Jufa.
hard-hitting going on there.
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

Because once you step off into Spirit, and one yourself with it, that Spirit begins to dissolve everything in your consciousness everywhere that is not of the creation of God.
so, once the woof and warp of this 'thing' that we call consciousness is grokked.
that it is really 'equipment'.
that it is not who we are.
rather, something that can be utilised.
utilised to create a World of our own making,
that is thrilling to be a part of for the time being.

Where this equipment we call consciousness can be taken to hand,
and directed with wisdom,
particularly in the way we treat each other,
for after all we are 'all in the same boat'.

Then, the grandest possibility in consciousness for human being could be realised, rather than a default possibility human being grudgingly resigns to.

It's not a pipe dream.
It's 'conditions'.
Mastery of conditions.

The discovery of true nature by philosophers is best put to use in a World building project that gives moods such as camaraderie, aliveness, thrilling.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Dennis Mahar wrote:Another of its actions was its successful demand for the right to call "God does not exist" from the rooftops after Oslo City Council granted a mosque the right to broadcast Adhan (prayer calls).[3]

Good one Tomas.
God hasn't created us, Dennis.

It's we who have created Him.

That's why mankind is holy.

That's exactly why.

We can give Him life, or we can kill Him.

Don't you see?
Don't run to your death