The Problem With Women Today

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Carl G

Re: The Problem With Women Today

Post by Carl G »

Rhett wrote: For example, think about the fact that nearly all checkout workers are female. Sure, there are numerous socio-economic reasons why this is the case, but consider also that it brings a women into close contact with many males, bringing an opportunity for each to study the other physically, socially, economically, etc, and communicate. Women can even see inside the guys wallet, how much money is in it and whether he has photos of a partner or not. Women don't waste this opportunity, and help each other collectively to learn about each man and who he is looking at, etc.
Here in Arizona the average age of female checkout workers is probably about fifty-five. The average one is married. They are harried and tired. I see very little flirting and no spying into wallets. These may be the case in your neck of the woods, but so far as being applicable universally your theory is crackpot.
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

Shahrazad wrote:Carl,
Yes it is traditionally he who pops the question, eventually, but true to form it is she who says yes or no.
She can't say yes or no to a man who hasn't even noticed she exists. The woman's picking is limited to accepting or declining a man who has already picked her. That is not real control to me.
Women are the ones that learn all about relationships and sifting through the trade and tradeoffs. Women know their priorities and place themselves in the locale of men they are interested in, and dress to their desires, in the hope they will pick her. If the wrong man picks her she will mostly decline. In that way women exert a lot of control.

For example, when single men join a club they are usually thinking about what they will be doing there and what the club is about. When single women join a club they will usually be thinking about the men that will be there.
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

Carl G wrote:
Rhett wrote: For example, think about the fact that nearly all checkout workers are female. Sure, there are numerous socio-economic reasons why this is the case, but consider also that it brings a women into close contact with many males, bringing an opportunity for each to study the other physically, socially, economically, etc, and communicate. Women can even see inside the guys wallet, how much money is in it and whether he has photos of a partner or not. Women don't waste this opportunity, and help each other collectively to learn about each man and who he is looking at, etc.
Here in Arizona the average age of female checkout workers is probably about fifty-five. The average one is married. They are harried and tired. I see very little flirting and no spying into wallets. These may be the case in your neck of the woods, but so far as being applicable universally your theory is crackpot.
I've mixed widely in Australia and in most cases about 25% fit your description, and about 60% fit mine.
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

Nick Treklis wrote:
Shahrazad wrote:She has to show off something if she wants attention. It may be her butt or another body part.
Women in the muslim world don't show off any of their body parts, yet they still manage to draw a huge amount of attention. So much so that they even have laws in place so that women can't travel without their husband or an immediate male relative. To me it seems like women don't have to show any certain body part off, all they have to do is let it be known that she is in fact a woman, and society conforms to her.
Men in the muslim world are more crude and therefore more attached to women. This gives women much power. Thus the men make the women dress in a manner that dampens their attachment.

When muslim men think about the west and the way women dress freely, their mind goes out of control, so they think, in their crudity, that the west is out of control. But essentially it is their own mind that struggles to handle the western world.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Rhett wrote:
Carl G wrote:
I've mixed widely in Australia and in most cases about 25% fit your description, and about 60% fit mine.
So you're saying that in Australia as a whole, on the continent, about 25% of female checkout workers average fifty-five years of age (whatever that means), are harried, tired, and stick to business, while 60%, presumably young and single, are basically using their jobs to scout men, and networking it, no less? Yikes. What about the other 15%?
Good Citizen Carl
Jason

Post by Jason »

Nick Treklis wrote:Yes, and he gets her attention for what reason? Obviously it's to see if she will deem him worthy enough of being a proper mate. However you want to look at it, it's still the woman who makes the final decision about whether a relationship between her and a man goes beyond flirtation and on to something more complex.
Some of us call it "consent" - a revolutionary and confusing new concept to some here it seems. Annnnddddd.....believe it or not....either party is generally capable of giving or removing their consent at any point in time, there is no "final decision." Amazing world we live in aint it?
Last edited by Jason on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Ah, Genius' other proud Lothario weighs in...
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

skipair wrote:
Nick Treklis wrote:What exactly is it you need to resolve?
When I became conscious of the nature of Woman and of sexual communication, I made at first contact a radically different impression on women than I had the 20+ years previously. They treated me differently than most and looked at me with interest and lust. So I carved that seeming uniqueness into my identity. It's pretty torturous at times, but I'm stubborn and don't like to give up on things easily, thinking that the finish line might come at the next turn - in this case becoming a skilled seducer. The quest essentially gives my life meaning where I would otherwise be extracted into a bleak, loveless world. Any unfinished business I talk about is probably just an excuse not to look at something that feaks the shit out of me.
As you know, there is essentially no such thing as "seducing" a woman, because the term implies women aren't interested in sex, but indeed are. The only seeming challenge per se is to have sex with a woman that didn't really want to have it with you, but unless you rape her she is ultimately consenting to the activity, and will typically at least enjoy it at the primal level, which is her main habitat. And as mentioned in previous discussion, even if you rape her there may be a level of enjopyment there for her as well. The idea of the seducer is essentially a lie.

Part of mens attraction to sex is the idea that it is against her wishes and painful for her, as payback for the stress men have from being attached to her and providing for her. Plus men hope the pain he gives her, in proportion to his inner pain, gives her the message that she needs to hold back proportionately in her manipulation and demands of him. But again, this is a lie, as she likes it.
Last edited by Rhett on Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Carl G wrote:Ah, Genius' other proud Lothario weighs in...
Are you referring to me Carl? I'm about the polar opposite of a lothario.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Sorry, Jason. I got you confused with Mr Ejaculation.
Jason

Post by Jason »

My ability to have multiple orgasms doesn't make me a lothario.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Maybe, just maybe, it helps to combat lotharioism.
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

Carl G wrote: R: For example, think about the fact that nearly all checkout workers are female. Sure, there are numerous socio-economic reasons why this is the case, but consider also that it brings a women into close contact with many males, bringing an opportunity for each to study the other physically, socially, economically, etc, and communicate. Women can even see inside the guys wallet, how much money is in it and whether he has photos of a partner or not. Women don't waste this opportunity, and help each other collectively to learn about each man and who he is looking at, etc.

C: Here in Arizona the average age of female checkout workers is probably about fifty-five. The average one is married. They are harried and tired. I see very little flirting and no spying into wallets. These may be the case in your neck of the woods, but so far as being applicable universally your theory is crackpot.

R: I've mixed widely in Australia and in most cases about 25% fit your description, and about 60% fit mine.

C: So you're saying that in Australia as a whole, on the continent, about 25% of female checkout workers average fifty-five years of age (whatever that means), are harried, tired, and stick to business, while 60%, presumably young and single, are basically using their jobs to scout men, and networking it, no less? Yikes. What about the other 15%?
I don't know for sure about the whole continent, but i do know a lot of it, and the rest is likely to be similar.

The old ones are usually unattractive. Being unattractive means they are usually less educated (her mother is probably also unattractive and poorer hence less education for her child), have a poorer husband, and that is why they have to do a shit job.

As for the young girls, one experiment i experienced recently is i looked at a girl from a distance a few times at a supermarket i frequent on one day, and the next time i went there i noticed a friend of hers tell the girl i was there, and the girl came over very near me, doing something of course so it wasn't obvious. Thus she gave me the opportunity to check her out more, maybe ask her out, and if i recall correctly at one moment she even turned and smiled at me. I was under no illusion as to what was happenning. There is a lot to be learnt if you spare a few moments for it.

The other 15% are usually young men, almost all are no-hopers, low consciousness.
Jason

Post by Jason »

I think you might be prone to reading too much into social interactions Rhett, making too many assumptions and believing them to be more than your own speculation. A number of your posts over time have suggested this to me. You seem to think that you're often the target of rather powerful positive and negative reactions by strangers and acquaintances. Maybe you should try to step back and examine if this is the reality or if you're just imagining it to be the case. Unless you routinely express yourself very strongly, oddly and overtly in public places I have my doubts that you're seeing things accurately.
jupta

Post by jupta »

Rhett wrote:
jupta wrote:
Rhett wrote:These forces can be transcended, to create a better form of evolution.
How?
Principally, by studying the nature of reality and sparing nothing in that quest for understanding and revolution.
But evolution itself is dependent on making way for the best survivors. In the current world situation, the best survivors are still the ones with money, physique and good looks, and not the enlightened ones. The only way to create a better form of evolution in the sense that you are talking about would be to dispose of sexual reproduction altogether.
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

Jason wrote:I think you might be prone to reading too much into social interactions Rhett, making too many assumptions and believing them to be more than your own speculation. A number of your posts over time have suggested this to me. You seem to think that you're often the target of rather powerful positive and negative reactions by strangers and acquaintances. Maybe you should try to step back and examine if this is the reality or if you're just imagining it to be the case. Unless you routinely express yourself very strongly, oddly and overtly in public places I have my doubts that you're seeing things accurately.
I know i'm not imagining things. Of course some scenarios i experience are ambiguous, but i don't really talk about those. There is no motivation for me to experience false scenarios, indeed, my motivation is to get the purest impression possible. Sometimes i initiate a situation, and i'm studying what happens, like a reporter. If you start to watch out for it you will learn how it happens and be less prone to mistakes over time.

I have stated in posts to this forum that i am not a usual person, am a noticeable kind of person, and sometimes habit unusual environments, but that doesn't negate the findings i have presented here, in fact, it has helped me amass them.
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

Jason wrote:Some of us call it "consent" - a revolutionary and confusing new concept to some here it seems. Annnnddddd.....believe it or not....either party is generally capable of giving or removing their consent at any point in time, there is no "final decision." Amazing world we live in aint it?
I agree.

But you don't mention everything in between, particularly the emotional forces and manipulation.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Rhett wrote:There is no motivation for me to experience false scenarios,
None that you are consciously aware of.
Rhett wrote:Sometimes i initiate a situation, and i'm studying what happens, like a reporter.
Can you give me some examples of these situations that you've initiated? It sounds interesting.
Rhett wrote:I have stated in posts to this forum that i am not a usual person, am a noticeable kind of person, and sometimes habit unusual environments, but that doesn't negate the findings i have presented here, in fact, it has helped me amass them.
What makes you an unusual and noticeable person in terms of public social situations? I think I remember you saying that you were very physically attractive and have lived in small towns.
Last edited by Jason on Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

Rhett wrote:
I have stated in posts to this forum that i am not a usual person, am a noticeable kind of person, and sometimes habit unusual environments, but that doesn't negate the findings i have presented here, in fact, it has helped me amass them.
Right, you're a tall, strapping piece of beefcake, as I recall now that you remind us. It all makes perfect sense now, you would notice chicks that stare at you and your wallet. Maybe even glans at your package, I mean glance, as they were packaging your things. You're noticeable. Even the old biddies can't help themselves, many want your hot bod. Even the neighbors whose dogs poop in your yard, whose kids throw rocks at your windows. It's a curse that must be hard to bear sometimes.
Blair

Post by Blair »

Rhett wrote:
Carl G wrote: As for the young girls, one experiment i experienced recently is i looked at a girl from a distance a few times at a supermarket i frequent on one day, and the next time i went there i noticed a friend of hers tell the girl i was there, and the girl came over very near me, doing something of course so it wasn't obvious. Thus she gave me the opportunity to check her out more, maybe ask her out, and if i recall correctly at one moment she even turned and smiled at me. I was under no illusion as to what was happenning. There is a lot to be learnt if you spare a few moments for it.
Or, or, check this out (get it, check this out, hahaha) she remembered what a stiff, full-of-yourself, slightly creepy douchebag you were last time, spotted you again, and told her friend to go and flirt with you, to see what you did, so they could have a jolly laugh about you later on in their lunchbreak, over coffee and ciggies.
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

jupta wrote:R: These forces can be transcended, to create a better form of evolution.

J: How?

R: Principally, by studying the nature of reality and sparing nothing in that quest for understanding and revolution.

J: But evolution itself is dependent on making way for the best survivors. In the current world situation, the best survivors are still the ones with money, physique and good looks, and not the enlightened ones. The only way to create a better form of evolution in the sense that you are talking about would be to dispose of sexual reproduction altogether.
When i say "better form of evolution" i mean a process of improvement that isn't based on reproductive success.
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

Jason wrote:
Rhett wrote:Sometimes i initiate a situation, and i'm studying what happens, like a reporter.
Can you give me some examples of these situations that you've initiated? It sounds interesting.
I gave one a few posts above.
Rhett wrote:R: I have stated in posts to this forum that i am not a usual person, am a noticeable kind of person, and sometimes habit unusual environments, but that doesn't negate the findings i have presented here, in fact, it has helped me amass them.

J: What makes you an unusual and noticeable person in terms of public social situations? I think I remember you saying that you were very physically attractive and have lived in small towns.
Yes, but i figure i mostly give context where a situation is unusual, because my aim is to delve into the common workings of things, not really unusual circumstances. When i generate circumstances that express a novel way of doing things in people i would express that explicitly if i posted it here.
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

Carl G wrote:Maybe even glans at your package, . .
That's an interesting one because i've not once noticed a woman glancing down there, nor have i had aother male tell me he has noticed a woman do it to him. I have however been told once by a female schoolfriend that she and her friends might check a guy out, indeed they said sometimes they try to see through a guys pockets, as on our schoolpants the pockets were made of semi-see-through mesh, and when crouching the pockets kind of opened up. Maybe i should look out for this when i have an idle moment, the thing is because i am so tall it would be harder to notice a woman glancing slightly downwards, maybe i would have to look for it happenning to another guy.

Men are mostly looking at women, they don't tend to notice all the other guys . . who are also looking at the women. Are the women looking at the guys? . . i don't notice that generally, certainly, they don't want to be seen to be doing that because it wouldn't serve their sexual-political purposes. Men are turned off by it.
It's a curse that must be hard to bear sometimes.
I am prey, it is a curse.
Rhett

Post by Rhett »

prince wrote:
Rhett wrote: As for the young girls, one experiment i experienced recently is i looked at a girl from a distance a few times at a supermarket i frequent on one day, and the next time i went there i noticed a friend of hers tell the girl i was there, and the girl came over very near me, doing something of course so it wasn't obvious. Thus she gave me the opportunity to check her out more, maybe ask her out, and if i recall correctly at one moment she even turned and smiled at me. I was under no illusion as to what was happenning. There is a lot to be learnt if you spare a few moments for it.
Or, or, check this out (get it, check this out, hahaha) she remembered what a stiff, full-of-yourself, slightly creepy douchebag you were last time, spotted you again, and told her friend to go and flirt with you, to see what you did, so they could have a jolly laugh about you later on in their lunchbreak, over coffee and ciggies.
You can come up with all sorts of imaginary scenarios, but i know for sure that it's not the truth.

Looking at your imaginary scenario, one problem with it is that if a stiff, smug, creepy douchbag was involved, the young girls would not have sufficient interest or comedic motivation to risk doing that, not to a creepy guy. Women stay well away from creepy guys, unless there is a hostile mood.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Rhett wrote:That's an interesting one because i've not once noticed a woman glancing down there, nor have i had aother male tell me he has noticed a woman do it to him.
Check out this experiment in female penis-gazing.