So, my mind is my own?

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
HYPNOSIS

So, my mind is my own?

Post by HYPNOSIS »

Just for FK's sake! I spent the whole day thinking about [A=A] and reciting it in my head. Now, arriving at this question! Does it startle anyone?
Last edited by HYPNOSIS on Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
average

Re: So, my mind is my own?

Post by average »

no, your mind is mine.
Sapius

Post by Sapius »

average wrote:no, your mind is mine.
No; mine! :)
---------
RalphPL

Post by RalphPL »

Oops...
Last edited by RalphPL on Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

HYPNOSIS wrote:Just for FK's sake! I spent the whole day thinking about [A=A] and reciting it in my head. Now, arriving at this question! Does it startle anyone?
Firstly, what was the point of mere "recitation"? Secondly, how did you get from A=A to asking that question? i.e. I'm more bemused than startled.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Your mind is our design

Evoke

Last edited by Tomas on Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
HYPNOSIS

Post by HYPNOSIS »

What I meant was, So a genius is a genius?

People are always confusing talent with genius? For example, intuitive thinking? The contraceptive is what it is. A bracket of thinking can hold higher standards then, let's use, a rocket scientist. More emotion-less recognition, for the outcome! I choose A=A, what part of that doesn't surprise anyone?
I could go around making suggestions, as a form of aggressive thinking, yet, the underlined principles are still in the making. Call it what you want. I still say, intelligence has nothing to do with it. Pouring a glass of water, is the water half full or half empty? Getting stuck in a ride, does the mechanic think he is responsible to the life of a dozen individuals or does the subject at hand hold a bigger grimace?

So, I've read edgar allen poe, his prose is much more dynamic in the way it is syndicated. I could spend hours on a piano, sending messages to a brain-telling it how to figure out the best option for the botanic piece of music-yet, I am here, right now. What is your reaction?
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

I'm off to the pub.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Dan Rowden wrote:I'm off to the pub.

Thanks for tellin' me already! :-(

Tomas

HYPNOSIS

Post by HYPNOSIS »

Hopefully, this will make logical senses.

I don't have the balls to come up here anymore, only fate sent me back in here. Clearly, my inquiry with A=A has brought a sudden, unmistakable, undying truth.

Sanity-can have two parts to it while insanity has the features of a mind blowing experience. 1. You got the bum on the street who sees his super-naturality as a hix, with loafers on his feet and a cart full of truths. Fact is he drinks to satisfy his thirst for nothingness. His blood is vexed with forgiveness and saturated by the fact that he is alive in his situation. He doesnt think, " Oh, if I had only done this differently." More than likely his truth lies in the lines of a bottle-a bottomless pit of forgivness. While the second part of sanity is in the juke of a mother with about 5 children, living in a shack without the help of a father...

While, the insanity part is basically underlined in a book, where you allow yourself to break down you instincs, imagination, and bliss.
HYPNOSIS

Post by HYPNOSIS »

I am crying.
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

You got the bum on the street who sees his super-naturality as a hix, with loafers on his feet and a cart full of truths. Fact is he drinks to satisfy his thirst for nothingness. His blood is vexed with forgiveness and saturated by the fact that he is alive in his situation. He doesnt think, " Oh, if I had only done this differently." More than likely his truth lies in the lines of a bottle-a bottomless pit of forgivness. While the second part of sanity is in the juke of a mother with about 5 children, living in a shack without the help of a father...

While, the insanity part is basically underlined in a book, where you allow yourself to break down you instincs, imagination, and bliss.
Not so insane, your book ^. (Though it could be ;-) Where you laid down your instincts, imagination, and bliss. The rub, is that it takes instinct to translate the imagination, with a concordant bliss as the supportive catalyst.

Let's attempt to break this down.

The bum is your projected self, an allusion to a desire to display kindness (perhaps a key to the lock of an oblique self-image?). His 'super-naturality' is your own aim, cleverly disguised by the ego as a hix (which I assume is some type of crutch) to avade a more direct confrontation with the self. Now, how to help the bum... Naturally, his 'cart full of truths' are your own. Your next statement, a factual assessment about the situation, is your ego's attempt to clarify the self. Which clarifies the truth that truth requires an objective stance, sometimes with a touch of confrontation to boot up the subjectivity. 'His blood is vexed with forgiveness' and 'saturated by the fact that he is alive within the situation' is describing a possible need to be more intentional and direct with your own actions - which is a potential catalyst towards building self-confidence.

Tell me if you made some logical senses. ;-)
HYPNOSIS

Post by HYPNOSIS »

Steven Coyle wrote:
You got the bum on the street who sees his super-naturality as a hix, with loafers on his feet and a cart full of truths. Fact is he drinks to satisfy his thirst for nothingness. His blood is vexed with forgiveness and saturated by the fact that he is alive in his situation. He doesnt think, " Oh, if I had only done this differently." More than likely his truth lies in the lines of a bottle-a bottomless pit of forgivness. While the second part of sanity is in the juke of a mother with about 5 children, living in a shack without the help of a father...

Not so insane, your book ^. (Though it could be ;-) Where you laid down your instincts, imagination, and bliss. The rub, is that it takes instinct to translate the imagination, with a concordant bliss as the supportive catalyst.

Let's attempt to break this down.

The bum is your projected self, an allusion to a desire to display kindness (perhaps a key to the lock of an oblique self-image?). His 'super-naturality' is your own aim, cleverly disguised by the ego as a hix (which I assume is some type of crutch) to avade a more direct confrontation with the self. Now, how to help the bum... Naturally, his 'cart full of truths' are your own. Your next statement, a factual assessment about the situation, is your ego's attempt to clarify the self. Which clarifies the truth that truth requires an objective stance, sometimes with a touch of confrontation to boot up the subjectivity. 'His blood is vexed with forgiveness' and 'saturated by the fact that he is alive within the situation' is describing a possible need to be more intentional and direct with your own actions - which is a potential catalyst towards building self-confidence.

Tell me if you made some logical senses. ;-)
Yes, a subserdised sense of feelings expelled by an attempt to rationalize a bums frame of superlative naturality.

Naturally, I've made no sense, in the fact.

ONly, just that a bum's superlative life style coincides with the breaking down of logical proof of my existence in a irrational world, of tutalific saturations. Indeed, I am the bum. I quoted myself as being the bum on the side of the street. ONly, through this intuitive saturation of thought I thought, well, heck who isn't in this day and age...Considering the marks of a half beaten man, sold into slavery, as did joseph, then retaining his part in this fanatical world of vinditictive arrogance. Heeding to you, is like the heeding to a blind man. What a blind man feels, thinks, and breathes.

I'm sorry. but, crying on this forum was the best thing that every once happened to me. It was like the breaking of an ocean breeze, only, I am the faluable one...concides.

I wish the whole world would understand such a vague abuse of a once so delecate genius. I wish.
HYPNOSIS

Post by HYPNOSIS »

A=A
jlj000jlj

Post by jlj000jlj »

HYPNOSIS wrote:I am crying.
I am laughing.
HYPNOSIS

Post by HYPNOSIS »

I can comprehend, but I just don't understand.

So, laughing is a good number. Aristotle whom I've never read of had the ego and intelligence of a fly cracker. Just imagine all those few out there who do understand but don't appreciate the forum like I do. Sheesh. I wish we could add all the numbers of life together and take shots for each one, that would be an epitomy.

Just imagining how farce the universe streches, then taking back another shot!
sagerage

Post by sagerage »