Sane or Insane

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
paco

Sane or Insane

Post by paco »

I think or I suppose this isn't the right time for me to expel everything thing that entails me. The melancholy theatrics which I've brought upon myself aren't very welcoming, infact! I've spend all my life hoping that a 0 plane is set. "Z"

All I know is that I pertain to the infiinite. You can call it what you want but...I've found God.
I am illiterate
Blair

Re: Sane or Insane

Post by Blair »

paco wrote:All I know is that I pertain to the infiinite. You can call it what you want but...I've found God.
Of course you are an aspect of the infinite. the matter you are currently made of has always been around, always will be.

Finding "god" in the accurate sense is coming to the realization of the infinite and thusly the finite, they are the one and the same. God being a synonym of the process of creation/change/evolution, which is simply something rather than nothing.

Goodbye!
Gurrb

Post by Gurrb »

mentally, god is dead. physically, god never existed. socially, god is prevalent. existentially, i am god to me, and only me.
Gurrb

Post by Gurrb »

mentally, i do not exist.
Blair

Post by Blair »

You do, just as a worm compared to the likes of me.
awakeninggenius

Post by awakeninggenius »

paco wrote:I think or I suppose this isn't the right time for me to expel everything thing that entails me. The melancholy theatrics which I've brought upon myself aren't very welcoming, infact! I've spend all my life hoping that a 0 plane is set. "Z"

All I know is that I pertain to the infiinite. You can call it what you want but...I've found God.
Im not following.
What are you...writing about?
paco

Post by paco »

awakeninggenius wrote:
paco wrote:I think or I suppose this isn't the right time for me to expel everything thing that entails me. The melancholy theatrics which I've brought upon myself aren't very welcoming, infact! I've spend all my life hoping that a 0 plane is set. "Z"

Im not following.
What are you...writing about?
Jezus////
I am illiterate
paco

Post by paco »

prince wrote:You do, just as a worm compared to the likes of me.
A.k.a.
I am illiterate